July 11th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have this wrong but sounds like james and ivette are upset with rachel saying every conversation ends up being about her, but they could be talking about another girl in the house cause they just keep saying she or her, they say she's argumentative and hard to get along with. I think its rachel cause ivette was saying its not like "i tell her how to be a vegetarian or how to handle a horse".

Jenny, Beau, Maggie, Janeele in the kitchen preparing dinner.

They're arguing over whether to make brown or white rice .. how much to make.

Camera switches to chess game between James and Sarah, Janelle said she could not play any more. He is telling her she was smart to move a certian way .. your an evil player she says, I don't like playing with you .. from the background you hear eric say 'there's a shocker, James is an evil player' ..

It's on now, says Sarah.

Cappy, I am really not too happy with that patronizing attitude from you .. 'I don't really care what you think .. ' Eric says back .. Eric or James responds 'eat a d*ck'

I hate you, Sarah says when she moves a piece a certian way that allows James the advantage.

James tries to cheat and move two pieces .. Sarah catches him. Eric tells James to come here .. but he doesn't move. There is only one move on the board says James .. it's right there he says. He laughs evily. If you didn't know you weren't having sex tonight, I'd threaten you with no sex tonight she says. He laughs. Janelle, Sarah calls come back up here. Now is that check mate he asks? Dead, Dead, Dead, Dead he says .. 'safe' he says because you took out my f*cking pawn'

'B*tch' sarah says.

Beau, James calls out .. I feel like I haven't seen you all day today. You were hiding in the closest probably.

Sarah says 'there is no way I can win.'

Check she says.

Are you kididng me?

James moves. He snorts.

Check. (It seems like she is out manuering him)

All feeds are on James and Sarah's game .. he is telling her what direction to move in .. he wins. Ok lets play again she says Janelle messes me up.

He askes her real softly, 'did you hear anything else today?' .. no she says. Do you really want to play he asks? Yes .. she says. Ok -- you go first he says.

All cams on Sarah and James.

Eric and James shout back and forth over what kind of avacados he has. Game over, he says .. why she asks .. because if you kill me he says, I can kill you that way.

They're starting over.

(I think the camera guys are waiting for

WHy do you cheat she asks

I don't cheat he says laughing like he's all that.

she moves.

Now what she asks?

Sarah looks at the board and frowns.

You think your smart huh .. you think your soooooooo smart she says .. he's resting his face on his hand, and tapping his feet nervously. Boo he says.

Tell me what I'm doing stupid. She says.

That was dumb he says.

It smells good Eric.

Oh f*ck, damnit she says when she can't do anything.

Oh .. let me take this.

Your such a jerk she says.

(Ok .. so this blow by blow is boring. Unless they say someting interesting about game stratgey, or the feeds switch assume they're still playing chess. )

Feeds switch to back yard.

Janelle and Ashlea are on the hammock. Put the ring away Ashlea tells to Janelle, because everyone knows I was wearing it yesterday. If you put it in your bag no one will see it in there.

A:Don't get caught, let him spread the word.

J:I already told rachel. She said she's going to keep the information until next week.

A: She said she's going to keep it to herself? Did she ask you about me?

J: No.

A: Ok good.

J: The thing now, is that now we're more screwed.

A:Why?

J: Everyone was going to throw the comp for Ivette, but now Eric is going to try for HOH.

A: Well that doesn't mean he'll win it. I beat him during Veto.

J: That's true .. I'm going to go inside real quick.

Cam switches back to chess game.

convo is on april and Ivette

Ivette: Let's say that I win HOH .. Janelle is up so is Jenny, janelle picks Cappy, I pick you .. Jennifer picks Michael or James .. so if someone wins veto .. they take Janelle off and Michael is up .. and everyone votes michael .. but if no one wins it then we're still safe because we didn't piss Michael off .. that's how they got Jase out.

April: In order to put Janelle up, one of you have to win it next week ..

Ivette: Janelle, Kaysar and Michael are the oddballs ..james is up in the air and so is Jennifer .. I am not even worried about them If worse comes to worse -- even if Janelle stays up .. she'll get voted ...even if she wins it the next week .. and she puts up cappy no one will vote him out .. but we have got to seperate the 2 guys who like her .. and kayser wont keep her over his own position in the game. we have got to stay on the same page .. he was freaking me out today .. all he wants is a girl to mold into his perfect little girl .. I would never let him walk all over me, never, never, never .. we need to watch our back with him, he'd put us up there in a heartbeat .. but if he puts us up he'd have to deal with the other houseguests .. We need to get him out before michael

I didn't post a few of April's 'that's a great idea .. Ivette was doing most of the talking'

Michael comes up ..

April: those are cute sandles are they italian

Michael: yeah .. do you like them?

April: yeah I do ..

AprilHe knows that he fucked me .. he knows he screwed me up.

Ivette:He's just odd

Michael: It's obvious someone said something about me, the girls are all cold towards me now -- michael must behaving weird or something ..

Kayser: I told people were talking shit

Michael: I might make an announcement .. and just so we all know .. but if I hear any of you talking behind my back without any spine, then your out

Kaysar: there is nothing worse than that .. I am trying to figure out who knows who.

Michael: Who did you tell that we knew each other .. Eric flipped.

Kaysar: James knows Janelle -- they use the same modeling agency,

Michael: your kiding?

K: no.

Here's a funny little one. The guy that won he was a real smart fellow, he went around starting shit and let people chew on each other ..

kaysar: He's been extra nice to me

Michael: Now he thinks your the only one he can trust

kaysar: no .. now he thinks I can start a problem for him.. no Ivette man .. they have a deep alliance ..

He doesn't have a real alliance with us .. I think that he's got a real deep one with Ivette.

Michael: I want Ivette out, I want april out, I want rachel out ..(lists the other HGs)

Kaysar: Your a nutcase

Michael: I think if we get them all out -- we'll win

Kaysar: I think you might be on to something there

Michael: try the best you can in every comp

Kaysar: i am trying to figure out Janelle though

Michael: I am telling you dude shes a lesbian .. nah you and her are gonna get married when you leave here .. your parents would love that huh

Kaysar .. do you think she knows howie? Almost everyone knows each other.

They are talking about how Eric is going to burn out. He has been on full charge since they entered the house. Michael was saying how he waits to see how his opponent plays before he fights.

They are doing lots of strategy talk.

Kaysar: I don't know why eric didn't flip when I told him that .. he's like there are probably other people that know each other did you hear this conversation did you hear that one .. big deal if they know each other (about beau and ivette) he's like .. trying to deffend them. Don't worry -- stick to the plan. He just wants me to stick to the plan till he blindsides me. I'm not sticking to some stupid plan He's up to something

Michael: He'll wear himself out thouhg .. that's some way to start a game .. when I use to kickbox I'd start off softly .. I'd make a few punches, I'd wait to see how they fight .. you can't go into a fight full charge .. you can .. but your chances aren't as good.

Kaysar: Do you think I should approach april?

Michael: Just relax .. dont' think about it. your letting your head get ahead of you. Listen dude, be serious .. remember jason and danelle .. your finding out a lot of things .. remmeber this is after all just a game.

Kaysar: I need Ivette out of here

Michael: Her and Ashlea are the most insecure girls in here ..

Kaysar: i wonder if we have enough votes to get her out of here.

Michael: eric has some weird thing with her. I am taking Eric's alliance (with us) with a grain of salt. 'my words as good as stone' .. did you ever watch jerry mcquire .. he says he doesn't do contracts .. ends up fucking jerry macguire .. same thing dude .. if you want something .. put ito n paper. I realy want april out of her. She is a shit talker. Shut up you skinny tw*t .. just because you can't get laid doesn't mean you need to get me out of here ..

Kaysar: take it easy dude..

Michael ..yeah ..

Rachel did something weird .. I'm upstairs listening to music and I said this is a good cd .. I am so relaxed .. she'd offered to let me sleep up here in the past .. and she says .. 'yeah .. I just don't think it would be right. ' .. I think I am going to say something to their face .. tel them I don't like people talking behind my back

Kaysar: your just going to get targeted bro.

Michael: well if I hear april said this about you .. then I'm going to do that back.

Kaysar: just let them talk ... listen to what they're saying .. next time HOH comes up .. put them up.

Don't put someone they hate up with april -- let them know they're not safe.

We'll find all the alliances .. we'll put them up one by one.

we need to win all the contests man. You won week, me another .. that's possible though right? Yeah ..

Howie deffiantely knows someone. I don't know who though.

Having second thoughts about Janelle?

I always have. I don't know how much I can trust her. The Gemini side pops out .. she's a gemini? no a gemini rising ..

Michael is talking about finding out all the alliances and putting em up each week. He also says him and Kaysar need to dominate all the challenges to do it.

Dinner time for the houseguests.. everyones siting down around the table .. should i say grace beau asks .. dear god thank you for making our fishie feel better (janelle) that's all I had to say .. This looks delicious (beau) dos anyone else want white or brown? (Ivette) Do you mind if I wear my hat at the dinner table (michael) I don't mind (female voice)

Now they are all sitting down to eat dinner. I believe only yvette cooked it but not sure. I know she did the rice.

maggie did rice ...eric did the stew

Now they are all sitting down to eat dinner. I believe only yvette cooked it but not sure. I know she did the rice.

maggie did rice ...eric did the stew

Wierd Ivette said she was doing it I thought, a couple hours ago. Oh well sorry.