EvelDick

s_9700c2e2be4e24edec34b8dc9feb2302.jpg

Dicks latest blog today and at the bottom a link to a good interview

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...logID=323829927

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Car crashes, Buying a new car, Playboy Mansion, Eurpoe and another interview

Current mood: chipper.gif chipper

Category: Life

Here's another installment in the Life of an Asshole, by yours truly... EvelDick

Some of you really liked some of the hatemail I posted and I had fun doing that as well. I will have to give it another go round again soon (thanks to Olivia for the idea, it was truly an old school Metal Sludge thing to do.) And yes, when I have time I will post some of the very nice letters I have gotten as well, those are inspiring, but not near as fun.

There have been rumors that I totalled my car. Not true. Here's the car story and the Playboy Mansion story all rolled up into one.....

I was out and about getting my costume together for the Mansion party that night, last Saturday. My computer in my car started acting up. First the window wouldn't go down, the lock wouldn't work, then the gauges hit extremes... over the red for hot, under empty for my gas etc... My dash kept telling me to pull over and stop the car. When finding a parking spot down at the beach, this idiot backed up to pull into a spot and since he was in a truck, he went a third the way up the hood of my Corvette, fucking jackass!! After exchanging info. I just went home. I barely made it with my car cutting out the entire way. The Playboy party invite is for me and me alone, so asking someone for a ride would have been a big F.U. And the fact that I left my card at a restaurant a couple days before when in Disneyland with Nick and Daniele, kinda put a pile of shit onto the idea of getting a limo for it. So, I said fuck it and stayed home.

I went out with Daniele and bought her a brand new Mitsubishi Eclipse, which is what she wanted. I got her an '07 in red and it is a very cute car. She is a very happy girl. It was a good day out with her, as I haven't had any alone time with her since being in the house.

We talked about going to Europe together, jumping a flight this week. I am waiting for a call from her to confirm, but it is do'able. I have a friend that works for Delta and we can use a couple buddy passes and fly stand by at a seconds notice, which is how I like to go, spur of the moment. Makes it fun. So, if she gets back to me soon, we could be on our way to rainy, boggy ol' London by weeks end, then on to Dublin for a few Guiness'. If it happens, I will let everyone know and yes, we will take lots of pictures for everyone.

Here is a link to an interview of sorts I did recently. I think it is funny and was fun to do. Basically Cindy wrote an article and I wrote the editor saying she got some things wrong... She wrote me back and I went through her letter and added comments in a big red font to answer her, inject my opinion, or let her know where she was wrong. Well, it turned out very cool and I liked reading it when I saw it, so I figure you guys might as well.... I talk about The game, Daniele, Jen, Zack, America's Player, the twists in general and why I am such an asshole. I also make points about things I said in the house... sticks and stones, people.... sticks and stones. So even though she apologizes at the beginning for not being more of a bitch to me in it, lol..... It is here.....

http://realitytvcalendar.com/shows/bb8/com.../crd-ed-p1.html

Thanks for posting that link, Marty! That's the most interesting interview I've read this season with Dick. I like the interviewer's attitude toward him. It must have been exciting for her to have him contact her, because he liked her work -- That had to have been a boost for her as a writer.

I think Dick is still lying to either himself or to us with this line: "One twist helped me, the America's Player... and one twist put me at the worst disadvantage of anyone else throughout the game.... putting Daniele in the house with me. Yes, it worked to our advantage, but it could have very easily killed me too."

It was never a disadvantage for him to have Daniele in the house, because they were working together and communicated about working together before they entered the BB house. If they truly had been enemies, then it would have been a possible disadvantage, as it was a disadvantage to Joe to have Dustin in the house, and vice versa. I'm not sure why Dick still pretends like this, when he knows that we all heard him talk with Daniele several times about splitting the money, working together, and the text messages and Myspace messages, etc. that he had with Daniele before the show started.

It was a great interview, though.

I believe that they did know that the other existed at the interviews, Daniele said she either saw or heard her dad, but that they did not know or she didn't anyway that they were going to be in the house this season together, he had e-mailed her about it after everyone had found out they were in, but since she was not talking to him she never read nor answered his e-mails, so I do not know what is sooo irregular about this, i do not think Dick is lyin bout anything, and I think he has also not gone hog wild, if they are gonna fly standby they are not just tossin money around, and who wouldn't share the money in the form of gifts ??, especially if you are related, i think is it great to hear that Daniele got a new car, awesome, and you rock ED for doin that for her, he loves his kids, that is for sure, 500 grand is as lot but it is not alot in this day and age. I also had gotten this blog earlier as ED is on my myspace page and I subscribe to his blogs as well as all my friends.

Ugh, I couldn't get past the third page.

He's still a blowhard and completely full of crap.

Complaining that Jen is full of herself? Why don't you take a long, hard look in the mirror, my friend... assuming the thing didn't crack.

It's very easy to "always tell the truth" when you're telling your own version of it.

Gross. :bag:

i think jen IS full of herself. of course, dick is too. it seems you have to have a fairly healthy ego to go on reality tv...right, charismatic zach? re: jen, i think that's when she becomes unattractive personality-wise...when she's really attention seeking...positive or/ more likely negative. i give her a pass; she's young. i think she's insecure about her real gifts, and gets caught up in proving "i'm great, i'm always happy" while not believing it herself. it's ok not to always be happy. that's when the beautiful human side comes out, a lot of times. dick sounds happy. europe sounds fun...i'm jealous.

ugh is right SpaceCadet! It was a chore reading through that interview...same old bs.

I did find it funny how much of the interview involved Jen. For someone he hates...he sure does talk about her a lot. He really should try and let go of some of the animosity he has towards her...but then again...if he he did let go of it, he wouldn't be the "Evel" character he's set himself up to be and is now trying to capitalize on.

Kudos to Dani! I applaud her for sucking what she can get out of the old man...a new car and a trip...what's next? You go girl! He owes her for all the grief she had to endure from him in those frustrating teenage years in which she was estranged from him! Besides...she has to get all she can out of him before he squanders it all on booze and cheap hookers! :rolleyes:

...and they say money can't buy love...ha!

I'm not sure why Dick still pretends like this

Dickies little ego was crushed big time when he was told how he wasnt the mastermind he thought he was "We are the best team to ever play BB" :animated_rotfl: Yeah a team of 3!!! him dani and Allison. So he is saying anything he can to salvage his own image of him being a good player.

I personally do not think that the AP meant a thing to him, he won and he has the money in his pocket, all that transpired before doesn't mean much, and as far as holding onto animosity or not holding on to it is meaningless as well, why would he care, he is having the time of his life. I think his blogs are merely a way to pass some time kind of rebutting some of the hate mail etc!!!, he has gotten a lot of good wishes as well, I think Dick finds it facinating the way all the haters of him and his daughter spin their tales, I think it means nothing more to him than to give himself a laugh, anyone out there that hates him from assumptions made by his persona on BB8, is mere speculation, it is just assumption, no one but his closest friends really know what is in his heart and who he really is. He entertained me a lot, I wish him and his whole family well. I did not care a tinkers damn about Jen either, she was boring me most of the time. I really think that Dick was surprised by the AP thing because he was sooo sure that he was more hated than he was and could not fathom at first that America did vote for him hands down, all the other spinnings of this are just other could be scenerios, and I have said more than once none of us will EVER really know the whole big truth, that is why I am anticipating BB9, something new and different for next summer.

His crowing about what a mastermind he is STILL makes me believe he does care, but that is my opinion

I think you're right on the money, there. He's still nursing his bruised ego... and as large as that is...

I still say, resoundingly...

Gross. :bag:

I just think that he is proud that he and Daniele won the whole shebang, no matter whether there was an Ap, no matter if people think it was rigged, etc, he feels it was a big accomplishment and wants braggin rights, soon enough it will all go by the way side and surely no one will care, I'm pretty much there, TAR is comin on this weekend, I just do not think any one will ever know all the ins and outs of the whole picture, the only ones in the know are maybe the crew behind the scenes, etc, but I just don't even care at this point, hey he won, I hated his spitting, but the rest of it really did not get me down that much, there are too many reasons in my mind that say to me if Dick Donato really and truly acts the way he acted on BB8 in real life someone would have kicked his ass, yes I think he is outspoken and has a very rough exterior, but hey it takes all kinds, I disliked Maggie way more than I did ED, maybe because I saw her as really dishonest and coniving, can't wait till next season!!!!!

Archived