Penalty Vote

BJR

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow--- so many newbies joining at the end of the season.

Too bad all you guys were too shy to come out of lurking and join us sooner!! Just a week left in the season too...

Anyway, welcome to all...hope your stay with us is fun. Enjoy posting!

Naturally he should be penalized, but since the Donatos seem to be the producers' pets this season, yet another infraction will be allowed to slide.

How is it that folks can continue to make excuses for the Donatos? "Recalling a wacky conversation with Vincent"??? It appeared to me that Dick was doing what he always does... running off at the mouth and gloating. He was bragging that he had come up with a plan prior to coming into the house to blatantly circumvent the rules.

It doesn't get any clearer than coming straight out of his mouth, and yet somehow still there are people that will defend him and make excuses.

At this point, I can't even put all the blame on the Donatos for acting like such arrogant, entitled swine. The producers have allowed and encouraged this behavior all season.

Whoever posted that Allison Grodner needs to be fired is 100% point on.

Making plans to get info from a letter is just smart. It is not his fault if not one else thought of it. BB read the letter and let it past so it must have been OK. Eric got all kinds of info from BB by the AP questions, they were leading questions that gave him an insight on what he should do next. Letting him know what players America liked and did not like is very helpful to plan his next move in the game. D&D won when they needed to and got people to keep them in when they didn't. You may not like them but the are both still there and for a pair to make it to the final three shows they are Great players!!

Eric got all kinds of info from BB by the AP questions, they were leading questions that gave him an insight on what he should do next. Letting him know what players America liked and did not like is very helpful to plan his next move in the game.

That was his job as AP, to target the players that America wanted removed from the game. I think the situation with Dick is totally different. Receiving a coded letter from outside of the house helping someone to plan their moves within the house definitely constitutes outside interference, though with AG's seeming "make it up as she goes along" mentality, who even knows what rules there are.

Welcome, schmily, to the board. To answer your question: yes, I think Dick should get the equal treatment that Jen got, but he won't. And yes, it sure would be highly entertaining to see the Donatos faces when they discover Dick is getting a penalty nom this week.

Ginger, I'm still laughing over your coded message. Too funny.

well in the game of BB you never know when and if you are going to recieve anything let alone a letter, there have been phone calls in the past, but even if he said he had a plan for a code, how could he be sure it could all play out, the letter he did get was weeks old and so there was no information that was of use to him, I think he was totally talkin smack to make himself feel good and look strategic.

Banner planes, people yelling over the fence, the people in sequester house going out to bars, Amy talking to people on the beach....all things that can change the game and the final vote. This is how BB is and every year there is something that people think is unfair and gives someone info and therefore an advantage. BB choose to give Eric info no one else had...it is just how it is and it will never be totally fair.

This is just another case of whether or not you want the one of the Donatos to win or not. Truthfully, Eric didn't have any advantage of knowing anything in the game. He would have played the game differently if he wasn't AP, that is for sure. Especially convincing Jessica of not putting up Dick or Daniele. He was the big loser in the game because he never had a chance at the $550K. How did this letter from Vincent help Dick or Daniele? What did the letter REALLY accomplish? Zach had the HOH and put them both up. This is just a silly thread.

P.S. Welcome to Morty's, Shmily! :animated_wave:

Eating a turkey burger would have helped Dani more.

:animated_rotfl:

:animated_bouncy:

Banner planes, people yelling over the fence, the people in sequester house going out to bars, Amy talking to people on the beach....all things that can change the game and the final vote. This is how BB is and every year there is something that people think is unfair and gives someone info and therefore an advantage.

excellent point. ooh and dont forget the hospital run that boogie did last year. that goes against the rules too! just the year before they told April that if she went to the hospital (for her panic attack) then she would be in violation of a rule and would not be allowed back into the house. so that is why she stayed in the DR and had the doctor treat her there. but then last year, boogie cuts his foot and they took him to the hospital to get stitches. :animated_scratchchin:

but then last year, boogie cuts his foot and they took him to the hospital to get stitches.

Boogie bleeding to death... would that have been such a great loss?

I keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed! :animated_rotfl:

I dont think it matters how old the letter was or if it helped him. It was blatantly breaking the rules. No outside contact is allowed. No codes, nothing. That has always been a given. And it was done intentionally. It wasnt out of his hands like a banner plane or someone yelling over the fence. It was a direct action of Dicks. Just like Jen eating while on slop. It doesnt matter to me who did it. Rules are rules. I just find it ironic that someone who whined cronically about the integrity of the game being comprimised thinks him cheating is fine and dandy.

And why was this moved into another thread? It's buried in a thread that is 2 weeks old now when this is a current house thing.Just wondering.

Do you merge all similar topics regardless of when they are posted? This is a different situation and current. The Jen situation is long gone and that is what people see when they come into the thread. You're not as likely to get new responses and I was interested in seeing what other people thought. (just my .02)

Archived