Eric Week 6 - America's Player

CeCiMom

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Eric told them he was voting out Dustin, I could see Jen and Zach using that to their advantage.

I do not believe Eric ever told who he would vote out, except that he would be inclined to vote Dani out b/c of last week. He is now trying to go over different scenio's with Jessica, 1) to complete his task and 2) he really feels something is up with Dustin. If it comes down to the 5 (Dustin, Amber, Jameka, Jessica and himself) he is throwing out there to Jessica that Dustin is closer to Amber and think's Jameka would vote with them against he and Jessica. (Which I believe is true.) With them going to Jen and Zack and letting them know about voting, it takes out any advantage or rogue vote.

I heard Eric actually made a solid pitch last night, which brings him up a notch in my book.

He's now at "1," but its a start...

I agree. He finally sounds like someone who has some inside info and should use it to his own advantage!

If he talks to someone else besides Jessica who is not voting then I will be convinced he is trying.

He needs to talk to Dani, Jen and Zack and tell him he is voting with them.

Then when Dustin is voted out his task will be complete.

Eric's task is so easy. If he does not at least try to talk to Dani, Jen, Zach to vote out Dustin then he has done nothing but talk in circles with Jess who is not voting.

If he gets away with this crap again I am going to.... :boxing:

Agreed^

This is make or break time for him. If he makes it work, he'll have finally earned the respect of a lot of us (and by us I don't just mean us here at Morty's, I mean us the viewers), but If he messes it up I know he'll be lost forever on me.

If he tells Dani, Zach and Jen that he's voting out Dustin and Amber gets HOH (small chamce but a chance nonetheless) he will be on the block. Can he really trust Zach, jen and Dani to vote to keep him?? Hardly, they just tried to evict him last week.

He cannot jump ship in front of everyone because he will be gone next week. America's Player or not, eric still wants to stay in the game and isn't about to openly commit BB suicide. He has to angle himself back to the middle. Once Dick or Dustin is gone, the other is no longer a target. Eric needs to work the votes and STILL remain in the others good graces.

Eric is a weenie. He is not the right person for the job if he does not do what we asked.

If he does this his task America will be playing the game with him. If Eric gives America the finger again then I think he is toast.

Why can't Eric/Jess simply work the angle with Zack/Jen that they want to use this week to get something for themselves. Losing Dick doesn't get them anything but one less threat in the house. But keeping Dick could get them two weeks security (for example) that they wouldn't get any other way.

Eric and Jessica HAVE to realize that right now they're #s 4 and 5 in the Dustin/Jameka/Amber/Eric/Jessica alliance. Where Dustin/jameka/Amber ascribe to the very high-school-ey way of thinking where you're in one alliance and you HAVE to HATE everyone who isn't with you and be friends with those who are for the rest of your life, I think Dick and Daniele are more pragmatic. I think they'd take on Eric and Jess as a more reliable 3 and 4 than Jen and Zach in a heartbeat, as long as they could get solid confirmation that it wasn't a play to get the two of them (D/D) out.

You would think that Eric can see that Dustin's goal is to eliminate every other male - even if it's a subconscious one.

Zach was close, but he guessed the girls would try. Wrong ---- only the queen thinks that way this season.

But keeping Dick could get them two weeks security (for example) that they wouldn't get any other way.

Dani will put Eric up and out as soon as she can. Why would Eric think of all people Dick and Dani would honor ANYTHING? They tried to get him out once and it didn't work because of Dustin. With Dustin gone, Eric is out as well, because Jam & Amber would vote to evict Eric, no matter who he was next to.

Don't kid yourself thinking Dick would keep anyone but Dani safe. Trusting Dick would be about as smart as Kaysar trusting Jen. It's got BB history written all over it.

Who has the best chances of winning HOH next:

#1: Dani - She's got no reason to throw it

#2: Eric - He needs to win it to keep his ass off the block

#3: Amber - She needs it to keep her ass off the block

#4 Dick/ Dustin - revenge is in order

Jen & Zach have no reason to go out for it and will more than likely throw the whole thing

Jameka & Jessica can't play.

Most obvious outcome is Danile wins HOH and she will put up Eric, even if she swore she wouldn't. Why? Because he is a smart player and this is a great opportunity for him to be going home.

I'd like to see Eric and Jess get rid of Dustin this week, but I don't think there is any way that Eric lasts more than 1-2 more weeks. Dick wants to work with Eric, but Dani said again last night that even if he saves Dick this week that she still wants to get rid of him next week. She needs to get her head out of her ass and forget about Nick. Nick is gone -- get over it and play the game. D&D with Eric/Jess could definately make the strongest alliance in the house, but there is no way that it will work because none of them will ever trust each other.

D&D seriously screwed up there game when they went against their own alliance and put Eric on the block. If they had backdoored Zach like they should have, they were almost guaranteed to be final 7 with all the LNC and then could have teamed with Eric/Jess to get rid of Dustin, Amber, and Jameka. I hate when people play using their emotions instead of strategy.

Eric should perform his task, but because Dani and Dick have demonstrated THEY cannot be trusted, Eric shouldn't burn his bridges with Amber & Jam. With Amber/ Jam/ Jessica and Zach, Eric can still vote out Dustin, that's his assignment.

His assignment isn't allign with Dick and Dani. There are other options than that BB suicide pill. Dani will screw Eric like Jen did Kaysar. Or do you really think she wants someone else out of the house more than Eric??

IF Eric gets Jessica to vote out Dustin, he will be ok again. America will be back on board with him, if he doesn't then he can leave for all I care.

Jessica is only a tie breaker vote. He has to get Dani, Zach and Jen on board with the voting. They will vote out Dustin in a flash if they think there is a chance he will go.

Eric get busy and do the task we asked of you.

Francis your logic is that Eric cannot do his task because he needs to stay allinged with the nerd herd.

Ok if Dustin does not do his task and get Dustin evicted. He will not gain any favor with the non nerd herders......

Then when Dani or maybe Zach or Jen gets HOH they will put up Eric up against lets say Jameka then Eric will leave.

Adios Eric

Archived