July 14, Live Feed Updates

Joe and Jen and a couple others are talking in the room with the round beds.

Joe is talking about how the veto comp should be 'Handjobs for Veto's' and how no one else needs to play because he would win. (yuck)

Then talk turns to how contagious (sp?) Joe is, and how he's been scratching alot lately, but 'trying' to wash his hands as much as he can (I think Id be asking BB to burn everything in the house at this point)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She asks what Nick is thinking.

Nick says he is thinking he is glad he met her, and he hopes things go "according to plan." He hopes that she wins veto, he hopes Joe goes on the block, he gets voted up, and they set up Kail and Zach next week.

Nick: YOu know what I'm sayin? That would be neat. And I hope that you and I go up to a magical cloud kingdom. (He realizes she isn't listening at this point--ed)

Amber is crying (imagine that!--ed) in the weight room with Dustin. They hug.

Dustin: Joe is arguing with her left and right. I'll go talk to Jen.

Amber: No! I just need you right now to be strong for me.

Dustin: You won't get put up. And if you do, you know that you will stay.

(cries...)

Dustin: You won't get put up, because you know why?

Dustin says that it would go against what Jen originally said, that she was getting rid of negative influences, and Amber is positive, and if Jen goes against her integrity, then they will get rid of Jen. She asks what she should do, and he tells her not to throw the comp--to play and win.

Jen comes in the weight room. She says that she didn't mean to threaten anyone and upset them.

Jen says that she only wants Dani out. She tells Dustin and Amber not to fight her in the comp, and she wants Dani out, and that's the way it should be.

She asks if Amber is crying because of that, and Amber says no.

Jen says that she explained this to Joe, too. She wants Amber and Dick out first in the comp, and she wants everyone to work toward that in the POV play.

Amber says that's totally cool.

Amber: So, I play, right? She's saying to throw it.

Dustin: She wants it to be in her favor, so if you can throw it to her, it's in your best interest.

Amber cries, sobs.

Amber says she doesn't know what to do, now.

Dustin: All you do is play the competition.

She tells Dustin to "give her looks" so she knows she needs to play.

She doesn't know whether to play it or throw it. She needs an anxiety pill.

Dustin tells her how to breathe--tells her to yawn. She is doing deep breathing.

Dustin: In that case, if Jen or Joe are out, you just play strong, and most likely if that happens, you or Dick will go out first. My feelings have been wrong so far, but that could happen.

Amber says she has a good feeling about the comp--she feels she might win.

Dustin: If you win, you are guaranteed safe and I am guaranteed safe. Those two people who are put up, there is nothing you can do about it.

Dustin says if she wins, then they are safe.

Dustin says "Why the fuck is Jen demanding rules for her veto competition? You can't do that! Talk about letting it go to her head."

More breathing

Dustin: Play fair and play strong--that's all you can do.

Amber: Dustin, you make me feel so much better. You have no idea.

Amber: Do I win it? I have no idea. If it is me and Dani--

Dustin says you win it.

Dustin is wearing a shirt that says "November 2."

More whispering with Dani and Nick.

In the harem room, Jen says that it would be stupid for anyone to use the veto. Joe asks why? She says because it shows who you are with--you are with Dick or Dani.

Joe disagrees.

Jen: If you take anyone off, I would put up whoever you are closest to, probably.

Joe: ME??

Jen says yes, she would. He asks who he is close to in the house. Silence. He says, "See?"

Jen says that it wouldn't be Mike or Amber who would go--it wouldn't be fair.

Joe asks even if Mike throws it? He says Mike admits throwing the mushroom comp.

Jen says he didn't want to be first HOH.

Joe says that Mike's strategy is not to win comps.

Jen: That's fine.

Joe: Who would you say is closest to me? Nobody. I'm safe. That's all I'm worried about.

Joe asks if Jen will still go after him, even if Mike throws it? She says no. She claims she didn't understand.

Joe says that if it is a handjob comp, everyone is "going down," because "he's got it."

Joe: Everybody would be like Nope, obviously Joe is gonna win this.

Talk of Joe's rash. Joe says he tries not to touch things--there is nothing BB can do. Joe talks about how contagious the oral herpes virus is. He says it is simple to transmit. (I think he is hoping to scare people if there is contact in the POV and he plays--ed)

Dick is sitting next to the bed where Dani and Nick are lying down.

(I didn't hear their conversation--I don't know if it was on another feed or not)

Dick: We'll see what you guys can do with it. That's it. We're both on our own. And it's good. I'm glad we had a chance to talk and there's no misconceptions or anything else. Thanks, man.

Dani has her hands over her eyes, looks out and gives a dirty look in his direction as he walks away.

Jen is listening to her CD in HOH.

(The times are not right, as I am backing up here, but sequence of events is right--ed)

Nick says that when Joe is in danger, he will say or do anything he can to get out of it.

Dani says that doesn't mean that Joe isn't telling the truth.

Nick says he knows.

Feeds switch to HOH.

Zach and Jen talking. Jen says that the house thinks Mike and Jen talk too much.

Zach: Dani won't even talk to me anymore.

Jen: Really? Well, that's dumb of her. Just in case you were going to vote for her, that's not going to help.

Zach says he won't vote for her. He says he is wondering what Nick will do.

She says it doesn't matter, and Zach says it does matter.

Jen asks if Zach thinks Amber and Dustin have switched?

Zach says that Nick can't know about Amber and Dustin's vote.

Zach thinks it will be a tie and Jen thinks that would be great.

Zach says the weird thing about the voting structure is that he wouldn't normally vote as Kail and Mike would vote, but in this instance, he thinks he'll end up voting as they do.

Zach says that he thinks Dani is rooted well here, and is very strong, so he wants her gone.

Jen says that Dani went up to Kail when she was HOH, and said she isn't the type to kiss butt, but she wants to stay. And she did the same thing to Jen.

Zach says Dick is after Jen, and Jen says she doesn't care.

They are watching the video screen.

Jen: I think Joe will use it.

Zach: I know he will. The funny thing is if he does and I win HOH, then him and Kail go back up on the block next week.

Zach: It would be tempting to put Amber up there.

Jen: No, that's what he wants!

Zach: I don't think this is a competition against Joe.

Zach: If you don't put her up, then you are spreading yourself even thinner.

Zach thinks Dick would stay in both scenarios.

Zach: I think Joe, like Joe and Nick bother me. Maybe he is a candidate.

Jen: No.

Zach: I think you should keep the number of people who aren't happy with you the same, so I think you should put Amber up there. If you put up Jess then you have another person who is unhappy with you.

Talk about the CD. Zach likes track 5.

Joe is in the silhouette room. Nick tells him that they have to know that the velvet mafia is still intact. Joe insists that it is. Joe says that if someone betrays the alliance, they will be put up.

Joe leaves and Jameka comes in. Dani clues her in to the fact that Jen told everyone if they play that they need to get Dick and Dani out first, or she will put up Joe or Amber.

Joe goes to the HOH.

Jen tells him that everyone is saying that Joe will use the veto. Joe says that everyone says a lot of shit. He tells her to name one name of someone who said that. Jen refuses to name anyone. Jen says it would be stupid to use it.

Joe: One! One! If everyone said it, then give one person up! Why? Because no one said it, Jen.

Joe is being VERY confrontive with Jen.

Jen says that he would want to know only to cause an argument.

Jen: It doesn't matter. If you are going to use it, it's fine.

Joe: Why would I use it?

Jen says that she doesn't know.

Joe says that the things Jen says is something that shouldn't concern her, like him and Dustin.

Jen: It's brought up in front of everyone, though.

Joe: WHEN? When Julie Chen asks me a question??

Jen says it was brought up since the second he came down. Like he makes little comments.

Jen: Like Dustin is the catcher. We shouldn't know that!

(Joe is nearly yelling at Jen at this point--ed)

Joe: It just seems like, you know, first of all you have everybody talking?

Jen says she is HOH and people talk to her because of that.

Joe says he doesn't talk to anyone, and he isn't in any alliance at all.

Jen: So, you're not with Dani? Because Dani is with everyone, so if you think you are the only one with her...

Joe says that Jen has been up in the HOH for two weeks with Kail, and he knows how "the people are thinking," and no one thinks that way--no one thinks that everyone is with Dani.

Joe: My issue is, if it doesn't affect you, then it shouldn't affect the nominations or the vote.

Jen says that when she asked people in the house, Joe's name was brought up. She says she likes Joe and he is funny and witty, and like her in a way, and that is why he is not on the block.

Jen says that when she talked about Nick, the first thing he did was giggle and run to Nick.

He says no, that's not the first thing--he smoked.

Jen says that he did go to Nick.

He says he didn't hide and do it.

She says he does it a lot.

He says that he is watching what Jen says, so she should be careful.

Jen says that she shouldn't give him anything to go and tell others.

Joe says that this is a small thing, and he wants to know who thinks they know what is going on with him. She asks if he will go tell that person, and he says no. She asks if he is sure? She pauses and says that she is trying to think of someone that it wouldn't matter if he DID go tell them. He says that is smart. She finally names Zach. He says that he thought it would be Zach, and that Zach stirs shit.

Joe says that as far as Zach goes, Zach told Dick that he was controlling the nominations.

(Funny how Joe heard that, as he doesn't talk to anyone--ED)

Jen says that she heard the vote was 5-5 and she would decide. Joe disagrees.

Joe: Watch for Zach, is all I'm saying. Thank you for telling me. I'm trying to build trust back with a couple of people.

Joe says that Zach told Dick he wasn't going on the block. Jen points out that Dick is on the block. Joe agrees and says that basically Zach pulls things out of his ass to say.

Feeds switch to Amber and Dustin in the storage room.

Amber claims that she isn't going to let Jen get the best of her. It's her and Dustin--they are a team.

She is afraid that Dustin will be put up if she uses the veto.

Dustin tells her to go talk to Jen. To say that they know Joe is kissing her ass.

Dustin: But if you win POV, what will you do? Dick drew your name!

Amber says she can't win POV.

Dustin: But you just said, you need to win POV.

Dustin again tells her to talk to Jen and tell Jen not to let people influence her.

Dustin: Tell her you need to stick to your guns for your own integrity and your own safety.

Amber says that with Dani and Dick, she and Dustin are a target. Dustin agrees and says that he doesn't think they would put Amber up on the block--they would backdoor her, too!

Amber starts sobbing. She says she just knows it will be her, Dick and Dani standing at the end, and she feels God is testing her, to see how real of a person she is.

Dustin asks what she needs from him, and she says she needs support.

Dustin: I'm going to shoot you a look if it is down to you three.

He will give her a look to tell her to keep competing.

Dustin: I would never, ever cheat at POV.

Amber says that now Jen is threatening her, and the idea used to be that Jen would put up Joe.

Dustin says that she needs to talk to Jen and tell her she won't put up with her shit, and Joe is up there brownnosing with his nose up Jen's ass.

Amber: My heart's telling me that if I give it to Dani, she is going to put me up.

Dustin: You can't give it to them. You can't throw it to them.

Amber: This is so fucked up.

Dustin: What needs to happen is that one of them needs to get POV and it needs to be a fair draw. You can't throw it or she will put me up.

Amber: I'm not going to throw it and I'm not going to let myself win.

Dustin: YOu need to play fair. There is a chance you could win POV and you need to keep that possibility open.

FOTH

LONG FOTH

Joe is downstairs and he is telling everyone in the kitchen that Jen threatened to put up the person they are closest to, if they use the POV.

Zach says that Amber was crying so hard that she thought someone died.

Joe says no, it was an intimidation technique Jen used, and he didn't mind it.

Zach: Is that what happened when you went up there?

Joe: Huh? No, we already talked.

Jameka says she is going to "go in there" and "try to get her in order."

Apparently, Amber is hysterically crying.

Eric does a tap dance in the kitchen. Kail and Mike and Zach laugh.

Mike says to Kail: See, they just need a reason to go after Jen. She didn't do anything wrong.

Mike confronts Joe.

Mike: Joe, you were rude on your comment. Like, I wasn't trying to butt in.

Joe: I said, I appreciate your input.

Mike: Your condescending tone wasn't appreciated.

Joe: Really?

MIke: Yeah.

Feeds switch

Jess and Zach, Dani and Eric are in the big room. They say this is the most exciting part of the season so far. Jess says it should make for an intense game, and Zach says she thought someone had died (because of the way Amber was crying).

Joe says upstairs he had a completely different convo with Jen, and it had nothing to do with the veto.

Zach says this type of convo would have seemed to be the type you would use after the veto comp.

Dick says no, because it is a threat to keep people from throwing the comp.

Joe says he appreciates Jen's directness.

Joe is trying to get out his feeling that Jen shouldn't have spoken to Amber the way she did Joe--Joe says that he talks to certain people in the house in different ways than others.

Dick says that he would never speak to anyone else in the house the way he would to Jen.

Jen: Obviously. Except to Jen.

Jen says that she should have tailored it to Amber, the way she said it (so as not to upset Amber).

Zach says that Amber is an emotional person, anyway.

(OMG, people, this house is melting down!!--ed)

Jen: Yeah, she's been crying.

Dick: And Jen's a very selfish, self-centered, unfeeling person about anyone's feelings but herself.

Jen: You've pinned me, Evil.

(Dick completely means this--not said in joking way--ed)

Jameka comes in the room

Jameka: What did you say, um..Zach..(at this point, both Joe and Jameka say "Zach" because Joe is reminding Jameka of his name--because she truly never talks to Zach--ed)..

Jameka: You said emotional. I think it is empathetic, I don't think emotional. That's my opinion. I just wanted to say that.

Zach: It's nice of you to finally say something to me! (to Jameka)

Jameka: What??

Dick agrees with Jameka about Amber being empathetic.

Jameka asks when she every says anything much to Zach. He says she doesn't. She asks how this is different, then? He says it isn't.

Joe says that when Zach makes comments like this, it causes people to withdraw from Zach.

(This is like a 3-ring circus--all conversations going on at once--ed)

Dick: Shit's on, baby! This is going to be the best season so far.

Zach: You haven't said anything to me all year. (to Jameka)

Jen: (To Dick) OMG! You're like a girl I got into a fight with, and she's so mad--

Dick: (to Jen) No, because if I was the girl you got into the fight with, I would have snapped your neck. So shut your mouth!

Jen: There's nowhere to go in this house.

Dick: Why don't you hide in the bathroom.

Jen: I'll go to my HOH room. That's why you are--

Joe yells at Zach and says that Jameka didn't say one thing to him, didn't mention his name, and all she said was that Amber was an emotional person.

Zach asks why Joe has to project himself into everything.

Joe keeps yelling about how Jameka didn't say anything directly to him.

Dick mutters about the 9 gallons again...

Joe says that Zach can be emotional--they can all be emotional.

Zach says once again, projecting (Joe).

Mike says that at least tension gives them excitement in the house--it's usually boring.

Jameka is in the silhouette room reading her Bible aloud.

"Fools mock...."

Dick and Joe are talking about how Zach made the comment to Jameka. Eric says he missed that entirely. Dick says that you have to be on the ball.

Dick says that he was surprised that Joe laid it all out, and he didn't back down.

Joe asks why.

Dick says because Joe is in a precarious position right now.

Dick says he doesn't have a choice, and if had a choice for POV, he would have flushed the ping pong ball down the toilet, instead of picking Amber. He says that Amber being upset probably helps.

Dick tells Eric that Jen threatened Joe and Amber.

Eric: What about Mike?'

Dick: She's not going to saying anything to him. Are you kidding?

Eric: I was just asking....

When everyone is gone, Kail whispers to Zach and Mike:

Kail: OK, guys, how can we make this work to our advantage? This could be a good thing.

They want to see the veto, see what it is.

Joe comes up to HOH to bug Jen.

Joe: Basically to make everything simple, everyone is taking a dive in the veto.

Joe says that it is Jen against the two nominees playing. Jen says that everyone has to play.

Joe (huffing and puffing) says that the way Jen has presented this, he doesn't want to play.

Joe says that if it is standing on a pedestal for hours, then the people don't have to play (they can drop out).

Jen says that's fine, then.

Joe: Instead of it being four people against two people, now it is one person against two people.

Jen: Not really. Because they would be helping the other people.

Joe goes downstairs and starts griping to them that it will only be three people playing, because of the way Jen portrayed it. He says anything he did could be interpreted as him helping them, and he doesn't want that to happen.

Kail: So, you are throwing it?

Joe: Yeah, basically.

Joe is in a real snit as he says that Jen has forced him to do this as he doesn't wan to be seen as helping the nominees.

(I thought he didn't have any friends in the house for her to target--that's what he said!--ed)

Okay, up until now I've had the feed backed up to get quotes. So, now they seem to be playing the POV and we have the trivia on the screen. So, hopefully they are playing. --Cat

DANI WON POV!!!!

I know Dick is happy, Dani is happy, and Jameka is happy.

Jameka said she felt that it worked out as God planned.

OK, Jameka did NOT win veto. However, she did whisper something to Dani to help her. She is worried that possibly Joe could use that against her if he saw it. So, she is hoping that Jen will put Joe up.

looks like dani has pov on

jen comes down in tight red body suit [nasty]

they said the was a slop pass, a tv, and money

Dani said "did you see Kail's face".... to Nick.. ?? "that was classic."

foth on and off...continually

they are on inside lock down and Jen says they won't go get to go outside forever today..

[the mood in the house is much lighter .. most all laughing now]

They did get prizes. Dani thought that one of the prizes would be money. They did get a t.v. and slop pass.

About Kail -- Dani whispered to Nick: Did you see Kail's face? That was classic!

Dani says she is so excited.

Nick: Am I gonna get lucky tonight, then?

She keeps saying "What?" and he keeps repeating it.

Dick announces that everybody got what they were supposed to get today. He is in a bouyant mood, now.

(Earlier, when Dani had the veto around her neck, one of the guys said "I told you she is America's favorite!")

Dick is talking about his fun on the set of the Pirate movie. He says someone tried to steal Johnny Depp's hat, and the whole set was shut down due to this.

The houseguests have brought large black nameplate things that were used in the veto comp. Amber's is on the counter in front of Dani right now.

Jen said something about "I hope i get more then one of these (talking about the bodysuit maybe) and said whoever is going to be sleeping with her, she'll be naked. Almost sounds like she lost her clothing except for the bodysuit

Jameka is sitting at the table with Zach, trying to have a meaningful conversation with him (I'm sure due to him telling her that she didn't speak to him).

She asks him if he feels he is "implosive or explosive." He says he tries to not to be either.

She tells him that with every event or argument in the house that happened, he would react in a way that would make her question whether she should be around him.

She brings up the chili night, but says he "helped" her.

She says that he made her laugh a lot during the first week.

Zach is facing her and really listening to her talk.

He is talking about when he first moved out from Florida to CA--he couldn't afford furniture as he was poor, so he slept on the floor.

She says she is the opposite--she bought a bed first and did without other things.

It sounds like maybe Eric won the slop pass. Zach is saying "You should use it, Dude!" (I'm not sure he won it--it just sounds like it)

Dani's back in bed. Nick tells her he is using mouthwash and he'll be right back.

Jen's wearing her red catsuit. Earlier, she came downstairs and didn't realize that her outfit was see-through, and the lighting was different in the HOH room. So, she put on a bikini or bra under it.

Dustin is talking to Jameka, and tells her that "it was an obvious throw" and says that they need to talk to Jen, as Joe has "his nose so far up her ass..."

Joe, Dani and Jess are talking in the storage room. Joe says that he is a little worried, but not super worried. He says that he honestly didn't throw it. He asks if they think Amber did? Jess says no--Amber wouldn't have made it obvious like that.

Out in the kitchen: Kail says this definitely adds a twist to this week's nominations!

Amber and Kail are wearing handcuffs! They are cuffed together.

It looks like Amber is holding TWO passes. One looks like it says "DATE" on it. Maybe Romantic Date.

Joe has the slop pass and is trying to decide what to do. He said he thinks he is going to eat. Jen said eat drink and be merry.

Kail and Amber are handcuffed together. They are learning with Dustin to "stomp" from Jameka. Dustin asked how Kail and Amber are going to go to the bathroom. They said they will go upstairs. Kail is doing the stomping pretty good, Amber cant figure it out.

Nick is in the HOH talking to Jen. Jen is saying that people are mad at her because of the scene downstairs. Nick says he isn't mad at her--he is busy being mediator to "keep Dick from hitting" her "in the face."

Talk of whether this is a double eviction week, a short week, etc.

Earlier, Amber told Kail that she would see how she has emotional breakdowns. Dustin agreed with her.

Nick and Jen in Hoh. Nick is listening to her CD. Nick mentions that Joe came at her right away after the competition.

Nick mentioned a blow up in SR with Amber, Jen Dick and Nick. Nick said he wanted to protect Jen from bodily harm, as he isn't sure what Dick is capable of.

Jen not sure who she wants to put up. Nick said Dick is going home. Jen said Dani only had 2 votes, he was surprised. Nick said then if Dick is probably staying, who to target next? Still planning on Joe? She said she was, but she has such a target on her, why not leave Joe in. Nick said the Joe and Dustin thing is pretty much over. Jen said everyone wants Joe to leave, Nick said he doesn't think so, some think he is funny. Jen said no one is buying into that, they all want him gone.

Jen is not sure when the ceremony is, probably tomorrow. Jen thinks the producers wanted them to do it to show the girls handcuffed and Jen in the leotard more time. She said at least she can pull it off. He asked if she thought she was the only one who could wear it. She said Dani is small, but she would have loved to have seen Joe win it. Nick said Evil would have been good.

Dustin comes in. Laughs at the white people stomping on the spy TV. He said Kail and Mike, Jen said no, that is Amber. He said Oh no, don't tell her. They said Jen is a ray of sunshine in the house, they just can't seem to piss her off. Talking about Joe never dropping anything....he still keeps up Dustin and the Jen and Nick thing. Nick is listening to the music, doesn't hear what they are saying.

Dustin comes in and leaps on the bed, and hurts his hips--the bed isn't soft.

The only band Jen put down is U2, so her CD is of U2.

Jen says it's the only CD she could think of that she would want to listen to for a week.

Dustin sees someone stomping on the video. He says "Oh, no--white people dancing!" He thinks it is Mike. Nick thinks that it is actually Amber on the feeds. Dustin tells him not to tell Amber that he thought it was Mike instead of her.

It sounds like Jen has to continue wearing the red catsuit, just as Amber and Kail are wearing the handcuffs.

Talk of the DR, and they aren't being called out on it.

Jen says that they wouldn't stop asking her about Nick--on and on and on.

Dustin says that they ask about Dustin, and he says that he doesn't want to talk about it.

Finally, the BB voice calls them out and says they aren't allowed to talk about DR sessions.

Dustin tries to get Nick to let him listen to the CD, and Nick says he is going to listen to #4 again, and he's only on #12 of 18 tracks.

Jen says that whoever sleeps with her in the HOH won't get put up. Dustin yells that he lost his bedmate! She says she did, too, as she lost Kail! He lost Amber (handcuffs) so apparently he will sleep in HOH with her.

Nick says that all four can sleep in his bed and he will sleep alone in the HOH.

Jen and Dustin joking they both lost their bed buddies (due to the handcuffs) so Dustin said he will stay with Jen. Nick said they could all 4 sleep up there, and he would take Amber and Dustin's bed. Jen said he could stay there too.

All 4 feed on Stomp class in the kitchen. Joe comes in and wants to know where everyone is. Jess and Dani sitting at the counter while Joe seems to be putting on lotion or something. Jameka Amber and Kail are so loud, can't hear Dani and Jess.

Archived