July 14, Live Feed Updates

Jen is saying that she should have worded her decision differently to Amber, because it upset Amber.

Dustin claims to respect her decision to say that she didn't want people helping the people on the block.

Dustin is listening to the CD now, and Nick is gone.

Jen says that Dick was yelling at her, and Dani was yelling at her too, but she isn't as loud. She says that Dani told her "You can't do that" and that she was using friendships against them.

Zach comes in and asks if either of them are up for a game. Dustin asks what game? He says "What do you think? Chess!" Dustin says that playing chess with him made him sweat worse than any of the comps. No thanks! Zach stays in the HOH.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kail changes out of her sandals and into her tennis shoes. Amber tells her she is glad she got handcuffed to her, she could have gotten someone terrible. Kail gave her a hug, then says she might change her tune around hour 11.

Feed switches to HoH. Jen saying Dani was yelling just not as loud as Dick about her threatening people regarding PoV.

Zach comes in. Asks if anyone wants to play a game. Dustin said what? Zach said what do you think? Dustin said chess. He said playing chess with Zach he sweats the whole time. Zach talking about rubbing butter on her, joking about where. No one wants to play, Dustin is listening to music, Jen is eating an apple, Zach is sitting in a chair staring at the chess board, not about to leave them alone. All 4 feeds on them, very little talking.

Feeds switch to Dani and Nick. Whispering and hard to hear. Nick said Dani is beautiful and he wants to make love to her on a bed of chocolate. She says "shut up".

Switches to HoH room again. Zach tells Jen that the instigator of the big blow up downstairs was Joe. Jen said that she was the instigator. He said the whole thing got blown up because Joe makes so much out of it.

Jen said whoever she puts up, is going home. Zach said not necessrily. she said Evil is staying, and if she put up Amber, Nick him, they would go home. Zach said he doesn't agree with her. Zach said if she put Mike up, he would stay and Dick would go. She said no, he isn't as crazy or loud. She said it doesn't matter, she is definitely not putting up Mike or Kail. Nick asks if she sees this as an opportunity to back door Joe. She said he is hated, so it is best not to put him up. Zach said he has information that Dustin and Amber would never put Joe up. Zach really pushing for Joe to go. Offers to tell Jen a secret that no one else knows. Using the chess board to figure out the game, as everything changes every day.

Earlier, Amber claimed to Kail (in the bedroom, as Kail needed to put her socks on) that she was SO happy that it was Kail she was cuffed to, as anyone else would have driven her crazy! She said that everyone else gets on her nerves. Kail laughed and said that she was happy, but Amber might feel differently at hour 12.

Dani is in the silhouette room. She says she was shaking and freaking out so bad!

She's talking to Nick, who is lying on the floor. He is talking about how Jen was hinting to have him sleep in the room. He says he told her that he didn't like it up there.

Feed switches to HOH again. Jen is lying on the bed, eating an apple. Dustin is gone. Zach is talking to her. Jen says she doesn't think "she" threw it. Zach says that at the point that 3 were left, it was obvious that one of the two on the block would get it. Jen thought it would be Dick. Zach thinks Dick would have used it on Dani, anyway.

Zach says that the "main instigator" of that argument downstairs was Joe. Jen says she (Jen) was the instigator. Jen says Dani was freaked out, too, and instigating things.

Zach tries again:

Zach: Joe always heightens things bigger than they have to be.

Jen agrees.

Jen says she isn't all of the evil things that Dick was saying about her, so it makes him look worse.

Jen: Whoever I put up is going home. It doesn't matter. I put any single person up, and they are going home and Evel stays.

Zach: Maybe.

Jen: Evel is staying, hands down.

Jen names everyone and says that Dick would end up staying.

Zach: I don't agree with that. I would definitely disagree with you there.

She asks who, if she put them up, she would 100 percent get it? Because otherwise her nominations were useless, as neither would go.

Zach says if she put up Mike, Dick would go home.

She says she wouldn't put Mike up.

He says he wouldn't either, but as an example, Dick would go if he was against Mike.

She says that she thinks Mike would go as he is a competitor.

Zach: You do know this is a golden opportunity to backdoor Joe.

Jen: I think everyone hates Joe, and there's no reason to put him up.

Zach: Wow. That's a powerful statement. I think he thinks he has it so cush that no one would put him up.

Jen says no, she's had a lot of people telling her to put up Joe. Which means they want him gone.

Zach: I have confirmation that Dustin and Amber would never put Joe up.

Jen: I don't think they would, either.

Jen says she wish Evel got the POV and didn't use it on Dani.

Zach says he thinks she is sorely mistaken if she doesn't put up Joe, and he will tell her why, later.

He says he will tell her a secret that no one knows about him (Zach). He says he won't tell her if she doesn't want to know, but this is how he decides things.

Jen: Are you making a diagram?

Zach: I do it every day.

Zach is making a diagram with the chess pieces.

Jen said she doesn't think people that don't feel threatened by her would put her up. Zach said Dick and Dani would put her up. She thinks Nick would put her up. Zach said definitely not. He said he doesn't think Dani has the influence over him that she thinks. Jen wants to know who Zach would put up. He said it decides who goes this week. He said he wants to get people out who he doesn't want on the jury. That is definitely Joe and Daniele. She said and Dick. Joe is infuential with the stories he tells and Daniele (couldn't hear) A conglomerate of people would put each other up. Dustin wouldn't put Amber or Nick. ZAach said there are only 5 people that he wouldn't put up. She guessed Mike, Nick, Jess and herself. He said also Kail. Maybe not Dustin. Zach said Joe scares the hell out of him. She said Joe goes with what she said her reasoning was for the noms, so he wouldn't be a bad choice. Zach said he forgot about Eric. She said what? He said that chess piece was Eric. He is concentrating on the chess borad, hang on.

Zach asked how many people are in the house, 13 or 14. she said 13, Carol went home. He is trying to decide who the extra piece is. Jen is the horse and asked if she can jump over people.

Zach: I guarantee that Joe and Dick and Dani would all put you up.

Jen: There's more people who have more power.

Zach: Who?

Jen: I think Amber would put me up. I think Nick would put me up.

Zach says he knows that Nick would NOT put her up. She can trust him or not, but he has more problems than her. He says that they had a rough beginning, but that doesn't make them bad people or confrontational.

Jen: No, but I think that with Dani here, he would put me up.

Zach: I don't. I don't think Dani has as much influence on Nick as she believes.

Jen: Who would you put up?

Zach: In place of what you have going on?

Jen: No.

Zach: If I had HOH next week? I don't know. It depends on who is going home.

Jen: I don't think you would put me up.

Zach says there are people who he would like gone first. Those would be Joe and Evel.

Jen: And Dani.

Zach says hypothetically, if she puts up Joe, Dick is already pissed at her, so who cares?

Zach says this could get him into trouble, because she could say things to people and get him into trouble, but he will share something with her.

She says before he tells her anything, she isn't good at not telling things, so tell her first if it is secret. Zach says he would prefer if she didn't tell this.

Zach says that Joe and Dani are powerful together. Dani is sneaky.

Zach says there are only five people in the house who he likes on a personal level and wouldn't put on the block: Jen, Mike, Kail, Nick and (he pauses and I assume he is including Jen). He adds Dustin, and says he would be a good person to keep in the game, too.

Jen says everyone would be happy if she put Joe on the block and happyish with her. Joe did get out first in the comp, and he is negative. He is a manipulator and she feels he is closest to Dani.

Zach: Eric...

Jen: What?

Zach: I forgot about Eric.

Jen: You'd put him up?

Zach: No, I mean I forgot about Eric (on the chess board). I have him in my hand....

Jen says she thinks it is cool that she will be filmed in the catsuit constantly doing strategy, and she now doesn't have to do laundry.

Zach is still working on his chess board.

Jen asks who she is on the board, and she is a horse. She says he likes horses, so that means he likes her!

All four feeds are in the kitchen with the handcuffed pair. (I"m out for a while---Cat)

Jen and Zach been talking strategy for long time. Looks like by default, Joe might be the replacement nom. Depends on who is up next week on what might happen to her. Jen said with Joe going up, she will talk to Amber and Dustin to smooth things over with them. Zach said if Dani gets HoH, it could be Jen and him up on the block.

Zach is bad mouthing Joe, how he finds a wound and picks it open. He is always egging people on to make things worse. He said the thing with him and Jameka was blown way out of proportion. Jen asks that he not say anything about who she wants to put up, because she is not for sure. Zach said no, because if he said something, then she could put him up.

Feeds switch to Amber, Kail, Dick, Jameka and Jess at kitchen table. Trying to decide who will go up. Changes to the plasma TV that Dick won.

Amber is again complaining that jen put too much pressure on her during the game and her voice shakes and is on the edge of crying *AGAIN*

Its too much!!!

It put too much stress on me!!!

*ed....does this girl never go a day without crying?*

Amber talking about how Jen is running her HoH. She said Nick and Dani saw how upset she was, and wanted to know what happened. She said it was too much stress. She said she loves Daniele, she loves Dick, she loves Dustin, and Jen told her if she won the PoV and used it, she would go after Dustin. Amber said she didn't know whether to throw the competition, or go for it, and she felt threatened. Dick said Dustin didn't want Amber's ball to be pulled out. He said if he got HG choice, he would have pick Jessica. He said no offense, but he didn't think she would do very good. He said he or Dani had to win the Veto or no one would use it.

Now Dick talking about Alice in Wonderland, magical mushrooms and the writer was on drugs when he wrote it. Then he switches to drugs in the music business, and how the drugs expanded Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, etc and in the '80s Kurt Cobain, Guns and Roses, etc. Now discussing drugs, the effects, etc. Dick said he never did cocaine. He said he is 44 years old and fairly normal.

Dick took some college classes with his second wife, Jeanine, that he can talk about. It was horticulture, then FoTH. (evidently can't talk about her??)

Dick hates the fact that marijuana is classified the same as cocaine, heroin, crystal meth. He said it is the first thing kids try in school. He think marijuana should be legal. He said Jerry Brown, the former govenor of CA set the max fine for possession of marijuana is $100 for an ounce or less and it hasn't gone up. Dick got caught in Beverly Hills with a large joint of marijuana rolling down the street like Cheech and Chong. He said he was so busted by the police. They found more in his car. They asked if he shoots up, he said no, they were kind of cracking jokes. He said a full sandwich baggie is about an ounce which is enough for personal use. He had to go to court, but he had less than an ounce.

3:00PM BBT indoor LD is over. Kail and Amber are whispering at the table. Mike is sitting there too.

3:03PM BBT Dick heads outside.

Bring your daughter to work day at court. The judge and DA both had their daughters. Asked him to step up and said they will drop the charges if he went to a drug deversion class. He said he would give them $50. He said the most they could do is $100. He ended up with a $75 fine and court costs making it around $225.

He said an ounce of good weed is around $400-$450 an ounce. He feels heroin and crack is bad, but to put them in jail for being at home doesn't accomplish anything. He said rehab is better. He said if they commit a crime at the time that is different. With jail overcrowding, it is stupid to put them in jail.

Jameka says the outside is open now, so he can go smoke. She asked how long his DR was, he said about an hour. He said it was so long he asked if he could go pee.

Jen outside with Dick. He said she could use HoH to her advantage to make friends, and she didn't. He said he doesn't care if she goes home next week or tomorrow, but she is going home. He said she only talks about herself. The Hoh competition was the biggest bullshit he has ever seen. He said Eric should have been the HoH. She can't be as simplistic and one dimensional as she seems. he said he knew he and Dani would be up. He said Daniele is the hottie in the house and Jen isn't. He said with the shit she pulled with Amber made Dani madder than she has ever been, even more so than when she didn't talk to Dick for 3 years.

She is saying he is safe, and she wanted Dani to go home. Dick said he hasn't lied to her or anyone else. He wouldn't have picked Amber to keep her from the stress. The same with Nick. He said for Jen to show her hand before the competition was really stupid. He said now she has two hard core enemies in the house now, that she was safe with Mike but few others. He said he thinks she is oblivious to what the effects are. He discusses the HoH room blow up. Also the first food competition, where she refused to have him touch her, made her look like a complete ass. He asked if she thought he was going to wring her tits and feel her up, he wouldn't do that. She claims it was because if had just smoked and smelled like cigarettes.

Dick said Jameka and he didn't get along the first day, but she apologized and they get along fine. He said he knows what she is going to do. People keep coming out and Dick asks them to give them another minute please. He said it is obvious that they got Carol out, one of the 2, then he and Dani, another of the 2, and he knows that her replacement will be one of the last 2 (of original 6). He said her, Zach and Mike are obvious in their alliance. He said if he could throw her off her game today, he would. Jen said she thinks it is fun. He referred to it llike boxers. She said he got his TV and she got her cool onsie. He said he doesn't care about the TV. He would have given up $10,000 for the veto. Another person comes out, he asks for some more time.

Jen said that she really wanted Dani gone due to her negativity, and she felt the only person she could put up against Dani was him. Dick said he is sure his outbursts with her has cost him some respect in the house. He said she knew she had to get HoH or she would have been on the block. Dick said on 2 different occasions people made dinner and that she ruined it by not coming down to dinner.

Dick told Jen her stupid clothes don't do her any good. Jen this , Jen that ...me, me, me. She said they took all of her clothes, all she has are dresses, bikinis and those shirts. they originally had shout outs to family, and they told her she couldn't have them. Dick said his clothes were taken away.

Dick said someone said about Jen that she is not a cartoon character, but that she has a real life. He said she is coming off so self centered and rediculous that no one likes her. She said in the real world, she doesn't think she is self-centered.

Dick said when he met Keanu Reeves he wanted to talk with him about something other than what everyone says. Since most people ask about the Matrix, he knows he is bored with the same questions. He asked him instead about his band, which sucks, but they ended up talking for 45 minutes.

Dick said everyone is multi-demensional. He said Nick is born with natural ability. He is more creative and into writing and painting more than sports. He said that even though Dani is living with her boyfriend who he is met only one time, he really likes Nick. He enjoys the fact Nick is hanging around with her. It is good for her, he is a great guy. He would not be upset if they are together. He doesn't want to talk smack about her BF, he doesn't know him. Nick approached Dick and said he was voting to keep Dani. He also said if he (Nick) got the veto he wouldn't use it.

Someone told Dick that he had an alliance with Dani. He said they don't talk. He said he went to Kail and asked her to leave Dani in the house since he hadn't seen her in 2 years. He said the game would be easier if she were gone. He said if he talked about things with her on a personal level, people would perceive it as game play. He said Dani said we will be cordial in the house, but that is all. Dick said it is baby-steps to get a relationship with his daughter.

Jen said people have told her she is shallow and comes off as self=centered and she wants to take it to heart and hopes to change. Dick said she hasn't. She is digging herself deeper and deeper with the HG. He said he has been working in bars for more years than she has been alive, and he has seen thousands of gils like her. she said she hopes she is unique. He said girls who are cute with rockin' bodies are the first to go becuase that is all they have. He said she hasn't shown anything but wanting attention. He said she isn't showing any of herself. He said he was a mess the first couple of days in the house, crying and stuff. He said BB asked if he needed to talk to someone, and he said no, it was just something that he had to work out for himself.

Dick said it took about a week, but people say the many different sides of him. He said Jen has shown nothing. She said she doesn't do well around new people. Once she gets to know people, she opens up. Dick said he hasn't seen her change. He said he hasn't seen her open up. Their convo now is probably the most in depth since in the house. She said no, she has with Kail. He said that again was all about me, me, me. She was up in HoH and stayed away from everyone else. He said Kail is alienating herself as well by not opening up.

Dick said he wanted to talk to her the other day, but thought it wouldn't make any difference.

Dick said people want the man who tells people to go f*ck themselves, they are happy for him to be out in week 2. She said that people enjoy that. Plus, he cooks, cleans, etc, and those are plusses for him.

Dick said some people want to fly under the radar, where he is flying straight into the tower. Dick said to do what you need to do,

Feeds 3-4 in BY, but can't hear. 1-2 are Jameka, Jessica and Dani in bathroom. They are whispering but much louder than BY where they are talking full volume. dani doesn't think eviction is tomorrow.

3-4 now on HoH bathroom where Amber has to go, and Kail is handcuffed to her, standing outside the door. she is trying to make some noise to give Amber some privacy. Kail had 3 kids in 4 years, so ...something about her kidneys.

Joe comes in bathroomwith girls, he leave, Nick comes in, lots of whispering. Jameka said maybe they could get her to put up Zach. More whispering. someone walks in, talk changes to Abs class. (must be Dustin) Now just chit chat.

Gotta go...hope someone can take over.

Jameka is telling Nick and Dani that she wonders if they can get Jen to put up Zack. Nick mumbled something and Jameka goes on to say that if they can plant the seed of consistency and Zack isn't that but she doubts Jen would do it. Now Jameka is trying another way of getting Zack on the block but she then thinks he wouldn't make a deal with Jen because he believes he is in.

Jameka feels the talk that her and Zack had at the table is BS. She can't see how Zack can't see how he was treating her as rude. Jameka feels that if Joe goes on the block he is going to spill his guts and tell about the Mafia and so forth so they all need to be mindful of that and make sure they act like Joe is full of crap and doesn't know anything.

Nick is talking about how Dani's heart is enclosed in steel and then has ice around it. Nothing Nick says melts to Dani's heart. Jameka says Nick is a romantic and that is sweet.

(I'm doing a quick runby)

In the hammock, Nick is talking on and on and on about himself, namedropping. He talks about how people think he is a cool dad, and people are always telling his son that, too. He talks about how people wanted him to get them further on American Idol, he talks about how someone asked for his help and he was able to get them into some sort of opening with Dave Navarro in less than an hour. Kail asks if he knows anyone from Jon Bon Jovi.

Since Kail and Amber are still attached at the wrists, they are both lying on the hammock, but Kail is the one with her head by Nick's. Amber isn't saying much of anything.

Out on the lawn, Jen and Jess are lying on the reclining chairs, talking.

On the couches by the door, Nick is sitting near Dani. He is talking about how she is causing him to have feelings he's never had in his heart. He jokes to Jameka that Dani's heart is covered in steel and ice, and she doesn't melt when he says stuff like that to her.

Kail and ED are in the hammock ( I don't see Amber) ED is talking about getting Dani into a Vegas show to see Bon Jovi and Kail says it proves that he is the coolest dad. ED said that makes him sad. Amber is talking so she is there. ED goes on to say that people tells him he is such a cool dad but look were it got him and it is so sad and a double edge sword. Amber said something about her dad and ED says he will be her adopted Dad but plan on hating him at some point, that is the way it goes.

ED is now talking about catching his son smoking pot and he didn't punish him but he did talk to him about it because ED started smoking pot when he was 12. At the time he caught his son he (ED) was smoking pot as well, so he talked to his son about breaking the law at his age and stuff but he couldn't punish him for doing the same thing he was doing. He told his son that it wasn't a big deal to smoke pot but he had to do it in moderation. Also if the son got busted for smoking pot, it would mess up ED's visitation and he would appreciate it if his son would be careful and not get caught doing this.

ED is talking about how his house was full of kids because those kids parents didn't care where their kids were so he took them in and they had BBQ's and stuff. He says his house was always....people think he is a cool dad, but those kids didn't get punished or yelled at either. He said his kids did stupid things like putting a cigarette lighter (from the car) burn into the dashboard, nice car to. ED said he made his son get out of the car and walk home because he was afraid he would kill his son. He said by the time the kid walked home ED was calm then.

ED says that one of the things that upsets him with Dani is that she never appreciates what he does for her, she just expects it. He goes on to say he threw her a after prom party and he spent 2,500.00 on it and she only sold five tickets. He said how do you stay mad at her when she cries and comes up and hugs him and then feels it should be over. He ask that Kail and Amber never tell anyone about this.

Kail is talking about her son's going to proms and ED ask if she liked the girls her son's took. Kail said they were fine because they weren't serious. If her son's bring home someone "for keeps" if Kail likes her she will spoil that girl rotten.

ED is talking about the tension and fireworks before the POV comp. He says that things have calm down now. Kail said that is why she has been sitting back, she expected a blow up within two weeks with the personalities in the house.

Nothing is really happening. Jen is talking about how to wear her unitard and so forth.

ED is talking to Mike and Dustin I think about his conversation with Jen. He said it didn't matter, she has no vote. Dustin said he has had a conversation with Jen that appears she does have some depth.

ED tells Mike that he is glad he was out of the competition. Mike says no problem because the problem is between him (ED) and her. Now ED is talking about how horrible it was for him to choke so soon in the comp. Mike said it was a weird comp and they all choked except Dani.

All feeds on BY. Kail is learning more "stomp" and some cheers from Jameka. She is still attached to Amber, but Amber isn't doing it. Dustin is watching. No game talk, especially since Kail is right there. Jen is lying on a towel nearby in her unitard. No one is talking with Jen.

Kail and Amber go over to the couches where Daniele, Zach, and Dick are sitting. Daniele apologized if she was rude to anyone, but Jen had her very upset. Kail said she wasn't offended, but Dani just hadn't spoken to her for a couple of days. Can Dani the "Veto queen".

Dustin, Jen and Jameka are having streatching and Abs class in the yard.''Eric and Nick are in the hot tub, with Jessica sitting on the side dangling her feet into the water. Hard to hear the talking because of the water noises. Eric is saying it should be interesting the next couple of weeks. Nick said some people will leave their mark on the house by having a memorable good-bye when evicted.

Showing exercise class in the yard on all 4 feeds. 2 cameras on Jen in her red unitard. BB must love her! They even did a slow-mo toe to head sweep over her...close up.

Archived