Thursday's LIVE Show

amj0715

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

front of the house

I'm not sure how it will work. I'm sure BB has all the bases covered, we just don't know how it will all play out yet. Still wondering what the "advantage" will be for the winner of the Prom King/Queen. What advantage could Janelle get as she will not be participating in the HOH competition.

Unless they decide to eliminate the rule that outgoing HOH's can't compete in the next weeks HOH competition because of the several weeks of double evictions coming up. That would definitely add another twist to the game that the HG would not be expecting.

I must say that BB has done a good job (at least potentially) making tonight's show one of the most interesting of the season thus far. There are so many variables that can go into tonight's show, no one is sure what is going to happen -- other than we know that Erika or Marcellas (most likely Marcellas) will be going home tonight. We are also pretty sure that no one is coming back into the house as there is not enough time.

I can't remember if Julie said the houseguests will only find out who won on "the live show" or on "Thursday", because according to the live feeds, it's possible that BB told Mike something about it already.

The biggest question I have is: If the coup is NOT used right away, how will the winner manage to keep it a secret from the others for the next 2 evictions? Even if they don't know what it does, they will figure out who won it, and maybe even target that person, which will backfire, of course.

(From the live feeds...)

Dani and Erika just had a brief exchange while Erika in the shower

Dani said that Boogie must have just learned about the secret power in the Diary Room because she noticed that he acted strange leaving the Diary Room. Not his usual routine....

Erika noticed, too.

Now, Boogie is in the excercise room with Will, but James is in there too, chit chatting about FDA drug approvals.

Cant hear to well, but it sounds like Will and Boogie ( in the exercise room) are talking about coup.

And saying how they dont know who got it.....but hey will find out tonight

Boogie saying something about breech of contract....i'm tellng you this as a friend.......dont know what is being said.....can anyone else hear?

Convo between Will, Boogie in gym

Dani leaves gym, boogie on treadmill running. Boogie finishes he run and sits on the bowflex to drink water. Hard to hear, but Will says I have the POV but don't use it, they will vote her out because he has......

Boogie tells Will if Boogie can't tell anyone what the power is. He wants Will to keep people off his back about it.

Will says if Marc has the 'power' Will will pack his bags. Will says we are making huge assumptions about this power.

We need to continue as though the power does not exist.

Will - I'm afraid Janelle is playing me as much as I'm playing her.

Boogie disagrees and says it's just Will's ego afraid of getting busted out in the DR.

Boogie - She will leave here before us. Trust me.

(end)

P.s. FOTH meant "Front Of The House", then "Fish Of The House", and now "Flames Of The House". It's what the live feeds have shown over the past seasons whenever they are NOT showing what is going on inside the house.

I was wondering the same thing amj. You know Will and Janelle are the King/Queen so, not sure how this "advantage" is going to work unless it's just for Will.

Anyways, does anyone know if tonight is an endurance comp.... Isn't this the week that jennifer left for sequester and Kaysar came back... it was an endurance comp, right??? But, I just saw a group of "interns" were in the BY practicing for the HOH... they all had name tags on... "Janelle" went to sit down and all the others stood at one end of a large runway, roped off into individual aisles, Sooo.... that didn't look like an endurance comp to me... oh well.

I think tonights competition will be some type of Q&A regarding the America's Choice questions -- not endurance. I just don't know what the "advantage" is the the Prom King or Prom Queen will get in the HOH competition, especially as Janelle can not compete for HOH tonight and very well may win it. As I understand it there will only be a king or a queen there will not be one of each.

Maybe the reason they had a "Janelle" when the PA's were testing tonight's competiton is in the case that the coup is used tonight, she might be able to play for HOH, since she will no longer be outgoing HOH.

The only way the coup will be used tonight is if Marci has it.

Boogie has no real reason to use the Coup, since he is safe tonight. If he is smart he will tell everyone the power is, he can remove himself from the block IF he is nominated and he gets to choose the replacement.

This might put doubts in enough people's minds that they won't nominate him, so he can't use that suppose power. Tonight either Erica or Marcellas goes home, the targets are still on Janie and Dani, CT can still lay low for another eviction if need be. If Janie or Dani goes home then CT takes their place as targets, too many people left for them to want that to happen.

Okay think about this.... "IF" Boogie has the power and chooses to use it tonight and puts up Janie, or is HOH exempt from this? "IF" Janie wins the prom queen title. How would they handle her being on the block and possibly going home? Runner up get the prom queen title? Just a thought?

Isn't it always on early and long when they are preparing the house for tonight? I seem to remember it does.

Mike would be so stupid to use the coup power tonight when he's not in danger. That power is meant to save yourself....or if really dumb someone else. I doubt he will save Erika and put up Janelle. Why waste it on someone else?

I am not so sure Janelle will win AC she isn't as popular as she was last year. I think Will might get it. So I would love to know how they can use it.

What would be hysterical tonight is if George or Howie wins HOH. :blink:

cindyanne what are you smoking and you know what i am talking about?

ever since bb6 the hoh comp variety has gone downhill.

Archived