Thursday's LIVE Show

amj0715

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you believe that? First, George wins HOH and then he nominated James and Erika. How funny is that? I have been laughing and laughing. I had NO idea who he would put up -- and I don't think anyone else in the house did either.

I wasn't too surprise that he nominated James, as James nominated and wanted George gone in week 3. However, it surprised me that he nominated Erika. I didn't think he would nominate Janelle because she did not put him up this week, as she had originally planned.

Do you think Boogie will use his power to change the nominations to Janelle? The only way that Janelle will be completely safe is if she wins the POV.

thats what james gets for throwing the comp :lol: he knew he was ahead of everyone so he started answering wrong.

on another note.... how do you get 308 and 360 minutes of no hot water for a week???? :blink: forget the math, i would have guessed a couple thousand at least.

That was great. Chicken George is the ultimate underdog and he shocked the world tonight. Mad props to him. Who would have thought Erika and James making the safe move (nominating Chicken George or getting Chicken George out of all the competitions) would come back to haunt them. Expect the unexpected.

What was with those guesses though? They must have assumed Julie said hours or something.

ericka deserve her nom too for the hoh comp where she put cg out

karma is strong tonight

lmao,that's what I was thinking about the question about how many mins did the HG go without water.They put in the 300's OMG can you say duhhhhhhh much :blink:

It figures. The guy everybody makes fun of, the guy that doesn't know anything about the game, makes the best nominations of the year on a moments notice.

And it's no secret why. Nobody had time to get to him and influence him one way or another.

The next HOH should go directly up to the room , lock the door, and stay there without talking to anyone until the nomination ceremony. That's the best way to neutralize Chilltown. If they can't run their mouth, they can't do any damage.

"""Can you believe that? First, George wins HOH and then he nominated James and Erika. How funny is that? I have been laughing and laughing. I had NO idea who he would put up -- and I don't think anyone else in the house did either.""""

You know why no one knew? Because no one cared! they never bothered to ask him because they all just dissmissed him.

I bet Boogie won't even use his power this week because why would he use it to save the people on now?

I absolutely agree Tarman. He's aware of this game more than any of them or us gave him credit for. Now, the question is... is he trying to back-door someone? He certainly did ask that question over and over and over.

I also, agree with whoever said James threw the comp. He knew Dani was next to him and he thought she had in the bag... dumbass. :lol:

when throwing a comp goes wrong :lol:

i think i may have to add james to dumbasss list

1. marcellus

2. kaysar

3. howie

if james goes he will get spot 2

Archived