Thursday's LIVE Show

amj0715

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well after thinking a little about Chicken George's nominations he nominated the two people who have targeted him in the game.

James nominated him and wanted him GONE week 3.

Erika knocked him out in the first HOH competition and she eliminated him the first time she could in another HOH competition.

While Chicken George may forgive their actions....apparently he did not forget! Now lets see if Boogie decides to use his power to change the nominations.

Yeah.....the fact that you see hundreds of us Jani fans in here screaming about the unfairness of the prom queen not getting her "advantage" because she was outgoing HOH shows what kind of people we REALLY are....lol

Actually, it shows what the non-jani fans are really like...lol. You see their actions everytime she wins something.

Oh its rigged, its a fake, she is the CBS sweetheart, Im not watching anymore, wahhhh wahhhhh wahhhhhh

Don't see any Jani fans doing it......lol

Fact is, she doesn't need an advantage....she's just that damn good......as are Will and James. James may be on the block, but he's a damn smart player.

the comp no matter who won it. wouldnt be fair for no one to start a positionup

and stop assuming what others think ;)

:lol: heck, i just want to know what the advantage was... the fact that janelle couldnt use it doesnt bother me cause i know if they said "well, usually the outgoing hoh cant compete, but since you won the america's choice... you are allowed to play" all the janie haters would be SCREAMMMMING. i dont care to have that happen another week. :lol:

but you are probably right, the winner would probably get to start one space ahead of the rest.

hahaha james just said "how did janelle beat out marcellas in best dressed?"

danielle told him in a crazy way " cause marcellas wore nothing but a white robe the whole time"

:lol::lol::lol: is james trying to cover up for throwing the hoh comp??? come on... have we even seen marcellas dressed this season?

Just so you know FLYNWA... Howie says that to every houseguest that is evicted... LOL

I don't know if anyone else saw this but james said "sh*t right before BB ended tonight. I don't think he expected to be nominated right off the bat. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH :D:D:D Go Georgie!

I think George wants James gone, period. He might also think that since everyone kept Erica this week that they might do it again. If he has to replace someone it probably will be with CT, because he knows no one will vote them out. Poof, James gone!!!!

One of the things that totally irritated me about tonight's show (and I guess it's nothing new) is how ill-prepared Julie Chen was. Late last night the "Perfect Storm" (lol) alliance decided to vote out Marcellas. All Julie talked about as she intro'd CT and the Sov was about the betrayal to Janelle if they vote out Marcellas.

Thumbs down to the BB writers for this evening's show. <_<

PS. Okay, I'll give them the grudging thumbs up for having the tact for not revealing the most likely to die alone. I do hope they publish the rest of the answers on CBS.com.

For me, this was the best BB episode this year!!! Thanks CBS I was cracking up and cheering the entire time.

Can anyone tell me if they announced the results of the poll? And who won in each category?

They were the answers to the HoH questions. Morty will have it posted soon. I'll copy and paste it here.

The HGs then put on blindfolds and asked:

"Who did America vote as most intelligent?" Will or Danielle Will

"Who did America vote as biggest whiner? James or Marcellas?" Marcellas

"Who did America vote as worst dressed, George or Howie?" George.

"Who did America vote as best dressed, Janelle or Marcellas?" Janelle

"Who did America vote as life of the party, mike or Howie?" Howie.

"Who did America vote as most likely to break hearts, Will or Mike? " Will

"Who did America vote as most likely to win a Nobel Peace Prize, Erika or George?" George

"Who did America vote as biggest flirt, Janelle or Howie?" Janelle.

Prom Queen - Janelle

Apparently Janelle's "advantage" is she gets to wear a cheap crown from the CBS prop room.

Watch the Janelle haters go nuts if they decide she can't be backdoored for her Prom Queen advantage.

And who is the prom king? And why did they leave out the " most likely to be mistaken for a piece of furniture" question? Poor Erika would be going nuts. 2 nominations in a row and the dubious distinction of being this years' footstool, all in the same week. :lol:

Some of the hg failed to take into account the viewer's love for the Sovereigns in this competition. It doesn't matter for instance that Janelle doesn't really dress that nice- they still voted for her since they think she's great. It doesn't matter that Howie's jokes would be more likely to kill a party than get it going- they like Howie so they voted for him. Silly hg.

they underestimated her groupie followers

Ahhh . . . best BB episode ever!!!!! lol :lol:

Just like other people have said, LOVED it that George got to boomerang the ole karma right back at James and Erika for picking on him when they didn't think he'd ever have the opportunity to pay it back. Bonus points of enjoyment knowing that James and Erika helped bring it on themselves by throwing the HOH comp thinking they were safe. Go George!!!!! LOL too at seeing all the big dogs sweat just a little for never considering the possibility that George might ever win HOH.

In terms of which of the two George would rather see leave, the guy's all heart . . . I really think he'll be happy to just enjoy having a room to himself surrounded by pictures of his family and will let the aforementioned 'top dogs' duke it out and do their masterminding and will consider whatever plans they bring to him as they arise. I think if they can, the rest of the house may try to throw POV and let James or Erika win and have George replace them with Janelle, but if Janelle wins POV then everybody will vote to evict Erika (?)

So this week may be a real test of how far producers are willing to go to give certain players (ie Janelle) an advantage in comps . . . maybe they'll just let nature take its course this time around (?) Janelle is good at comps so if they don't make it one of those elimination-type things, her chances are better than most anyway . . .

PS Janelle looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL with her hair her natural color! The tiara was really tacky though :)

Archived