Spoiler - Thursday, July 20 Show

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone other than the BB6 group. Everyone seems to be playing it a little to cautious. BB6 gang has cracks in their alliance and it would bring a little excitement back to see someone else get HOH and then have to, by nomination, show their own "leanings."

i think regardless of who wins hoh tonight there will be excitement.

if its one of the bb6ers i think the excitement will come from the others throwing such fits and trying to get the hoh to turn on the others.

:D

i hope one of them wins gain.hopefully janie but howie or especially james.

there would be more drama in the house it would force everyone to start rallying again.

diane would be kicking herself for not listening to marci when he told her to talk to them

erika would be scared as she knows they are going after the floaters

i think booger should go before one of the sov. only my opinion though!!! ;)

Getting HOH is still a big target on your back....If Diane remains (do we know yet??) - I don't think she would handle it right. Somehow, the BB6 gang would convince her to side thier way. Will/Boogie...they don't have the full...and I mean full co-operation of the majority. Yes, yes... the "outsiders" want and know that BB6 has to be broken up, but if the opportunity arises to get Will or Boogie out...don't you think "they" whoever that is will go for it?

I'm already tired of Janie and Kay..and Howie just bugs me. Who would be a good HOH to stir the pot?

I want any SOV to win. I think Janie has a good chance, but would like to see James win, since he hasn't won an HOH yet. It would be funny to see the reactions of the BB people if the SOVs get HOH again. They do have a very good chance.

praying that Janelle, James, or Howie wins it. I do think if Marcellas wins it Janelle is safe, but he would probably waste his nominations on Danielle and Chicken George. Same for Erika, she would put up Chicken George and some other random person to avoid the spotlight.

Archived