Spoiler - Thursday, July 20 Show

in no way shape or form im I calling this rig. The sov's have earned it mainly because half the stinking house throws the dang comps anyways. This season is bad really really bad! Its not because I hate the sovs its just because you have a really really powerful alliance against an alliance of 2-3 basically and a bunch of people who are floaters and will never try very hard.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When we were told that the game was going to have something to do with remembering the pictures I figured James would be really good at it because of his job. Part of being in loss prevention is noticing things that no one else notices... I'm glad he won because now he gets some pictures of Sarah and goodies!

I didn't watch the show yet...I only watched the HOH ceremony and clips of the DR when they were voting..sorry I have no idea guessing she knows about the alliance...or, he asked her to vote to keep her. have no idea.

I kind of thought something when Erika came to sit next to Jase on the couch. I was more into Jase's reaction that Diane stayed. He seemed so stoked and could hardly contain himself. Jase and Diane are definitely in an alliance. Jase needs to go, but not before Will.

Archived