Housecalls

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the only thing that Jase/Zack has going for him is one incredible drop dead body(wow). Other than that his personality and attitude are strictly big time Trailer Trash.

Bunky may be a beer short of a six pack in the smarts department but at least he is sincere and tells it like it is. Will and Booger are creepy, back stabing, cheating, low life b******s and Bunky calles them on it ... nothing but the truth.

There are plenty of CT haters Ron but there are also a ton of us who think that without CT the show would be boring & that Dr Will is the most amazing BB player of all time.

On the whole Zach/Jase thing...Maybe Jase Wirey is his gay nightclub performer alias & Zach Atkins is his straight man name :P:lol:

OK, somebody PLEASE tell me.....what was the deal with him calling himself Zach yesterday???? I missed the first part of housecalls but he said he was just pretending yesterday. Pretending WHAT???

Oh, and what about jase saying that Boogie IS going to propose to Erika because they were already a couple before entering the house!

I don't watch Housecalls but apparently Bunky has been talking bad about Will on it. I know Will has often spoken poorly of Bunky on the feeds. Both of their reasons for disliking each other sound kind of fake, I wonder if these two had a feud or something outside the house. They didn't seem to mind each other that much in the house last time.

I thought I might get used to Jase being on housecalls all week, but today {Tuesday} he was even more obnoxious than he was yesterday. It's bad enough that we have to watch evicted houseguests on Friday railing against the other houseguests, but when you've got a whole week of bias and venom coming out of that mouth it's hard to take. He tries to be funny and he's not. He pretends to know what's going on in the house, but if he did, he wouldn't be sitting where he's sitting now. I thought he couldn't wait to get back to his family. Why is he still in California?????

I think I like Jase better than Bunky. I didn't really like Bunky. He seemed to spew more vile than Jase. I think Jase has a better grasp of what is really going on in the minds of the remaining houseguests.

But seriously, what was up with him calling himself Zach yesterday?????

I too agree that Jase has a much better grasp on what is actually happening in the game.

As to the Zach thing...he said something about how you could look it up & find the truth but to be honest I just don't care enough to hunt it down :P so if anybody figures it out do let us know :D

Here's what I think they should do with housecalls next year. For the first couple of weeks have the co-host be the winner from last year. Then as each houseguest is evicted have them host a week of housecalls. This is just for the ones who do not make it to sequester. While the evicted houseguests are co-hosting open up a contest for fans to try out for a chance to co-host for a week and do that after the ones that get evicted have to go into sequester. CBS has the means to open it up for auditions. They could do it they way the morning show is doing the "Living Room Live" auditions. I for one like to see fresh faces on housecalls because they bring new perspectives with them.

Jase is a joke on Housecalls. Everything has to be about him.

"cmon internetters, get some money together and I'll parachute into the big brother house.... no no wait,, set me on fire and catapult me in there".

Glad he said he won't do reality tv again.

I also don't think Zach'Jase' makes a good host for Housecalls. Bunky was not too bad. I think would even be better for Friday's show if they were to put Kaysar as co-host especially if Marcellas is the one to be evicted, just to watch his reaction would be great since he would probably think they hired Kaysar to replace him. But how about them even getting Shannon Elizabeth to co-host a few times, since she is a big BB fan.

I do not like Jase on Housecalls however, I do love what Jase is doing to Gretchen. She has been more fun and open. Her saying she was getting laid tonight, her mother trucker thing, everything- she has become more of herself in this week than any other in the past.

The best cord in the world!!

videoware_1905_1165171.jpg

The S-Vid, and Audio output cord go in your computer, and the Yellow, White, Red go in your TV, VCR, or DVD player, hit Fn F8, and there is is in your TV! (i put the red and white plugs in my surround sound, and the yellow in my TV)

Its so cool watching the feeds on the TV, especially when you are just watching 1 feed, and not the Quad, its so clear (if you have broadband) and its like watching the TV show all the time, same with housecalls. (if you play in real player and full screen it)

Reason im sharing now, is, i picked my laptop up to move it, and didnt unplug any cords, and i yanked my comp pretty hard, and my S-Vid plug was the only victim, so i had to order a new one, and thought id share the link for those who are unaware (cause you people are good, and probably know all about it already)

http://www.s-video.com/sv3rca.html

i tried going to the store and buying one, but noone sells them in the store. . . . odd

I use this cord all the time. Since you are using it too, maybe you can help me on something no one else seems to be able to. When you watch somehting in Windows Media Player and you are plugged up with this cord, nothing shows on your tv except for the video. Well, in Real Player it doesn't work that way, everything shows on the tv which makes it hard to watch the feeds on tv and play around on the computer. So, question is... how do I play the feeds in Windows Media Player or is there a way I can't figure out to make Real Player do what I want?

I would like to see Kaysar on Housecalls too. I could barely handle Marcellas on it but, he had his moments... it was Gretchen that I would watch for but, she's not dedicated to the feeds and misses a lot of info. so, she needs someone else there for fill in the spots.

Kaysar and Gretchen would make a great team cause she likes the game dirty, manipulative, lying, etc. and Kaysar likes it the other way... you'd get all bases covered with those two, imo.

Archived