Raven Walton BB19 Houseguest

Just now, stevea11 said:

Every year without fail some houseguest comes out of the house thinking the world loves them only to face some serious backlash for their antics in the house. I think Raven is in for some pretty severe criticism for al the medical problems she claims to have. As Kevin said:" She has to be the healthiest terminally ill person he's ever met."

She will no doubt be called out by people who truly suffer from some of the ailments she claims to have. Most of her time outside the house will be spent defending herself. Her Go Fund Me account will suffer and her trip to Sweden might be in jeopardy.

The MENSA Mom/Daughter will use their vast intelligence to come up with a new diabolical plan. Pinky and the Brain , I mean Mom and Raven will take over the world!

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, stevea11 said:

Every year without fail some houseguest comes out of the house thinking the world loves them only to face some serious backlash for their antics in the house. I think Raven is in for some pretty severe criticism for al the medical problems she claims to have. As Kevin said:" She has to be the healthiest terminally ill person he's ever met."

She will no doubt be called out by people who truly suffer from some of the ailments she claims to have. Most of her time outside the house will be spent defending herself. Her Go Fund Me account will suffer and her trip to Sweden might be in jeopardy.

She's already being called out by those sufferers in absentia.  Both hers and mama's FB pages are down and GoFundMe is no longer accepting donations and offering refunds.  Repercussions are already piling up and she's not even home yet.

1 hour ago, HeleneL said:

She's already being called out by those sufferers in absentia.  Both hers and mama's FB pages are down and GoFundMe is no longer accepting donations and offering refunds.  Repercussions are already piling up and she's not even home yet.

DAMN, didn't know that. The internet works swiftly.

No refunds? How poetic.

1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

Maybe mom meant menses and not MENSA. Raven's comprehension level  might be of a 4th grader.

Really, would someone in Mensa NOT know what GPA means?  (Raven has said that her GPA is "dance", when questioned about this after being evicted - she verified that, yes, 100%, her GPA is "dance".)

6 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

Really, would someone in Mensa NOT know what GPA means?  (Raven has said that her GPA is "dance", when questioned about this after being evicted - she verified that, yes, 100%, her GPA is "dance".)

You do realize I was joking, right? Maybe mom said "We are in menses" and raven thought she said mensa.  What part of Raven is a liar and not very smart did you miss?

8 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

You do realize I was joking, right? Maybe mom said "We are in menses" and raven thought she said mensa.  What part of Raven is a liar and not very smart did you miss?

You do realize I was just making a comment, right?  What part of me just making a comment did you miss?  What's with the snippy attitude, my comment was not directed AT you - I was just chiming in, agreeing with you.

17 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

7 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

I made a comment too!

4 hours ago, WOC said:

I wanna make a comment too! You all ever think about that?

3 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

Once I think of another comment to make, I'm gonna surely make it...

ROFL  Come on guys lighten up.  BB Koolaid is leaching into this chat board.  No need to get our feathers all rustled up over the leftovers in this house.  I have to admit I especially lol over the menses and Mensa comment

1 hour ago, HeleneL said:

ROFL  Come on guys lighten up.  BB Koolaid is leaching into this chat board.  No need to get our feathers all rustled up over the leftovers in this house.  I have to admit I especially lol over the menses and Mensa comment

I thought you were my ride or die HeleneL! Don't get all gumpy on me now, you meatball! ;)

5 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Friendship!!   :wacko:

You know what - of everything that has been going on in the house, of all the plots, subplots and screwy things unfolding this season - the thing that has gotten under my skin the most is Paul and his frickin' FRIENDSHIP!!  He acts like he invented the concept and the word and the strategy...but his idea of friendship in the game is no different than any other strategy ever used in BB since the beginning of the show: he simply fools some people into being on his side while they get rid of other people so that he can win the game...whoop-de-do, isn't he a genius!!

I'm so SICK of Paul!  :angry:

1 minute ago, JessicaRocks said:

You know what - of everything that has been going on in the house, of all the plots, subplots and screwy things unfolding this season - the thing that has gotten under my skin the most is Paul and his frickin' FRIENDSHIP!!  He acts like he invented the concept and the word and the strategy...but his idea of friendship in the game is no different than any other strategy ever used in BB since the beginning of the show: he simply fools some people into being on his side while they get rid of other people so that he can win the game...whoop-de-do, isn't he a genius!!

lol join the club lady.  I've had a hate on for that word since I first met Paul last season and he started on this friendship quest.  Everything was friendship right down to the fries. Gag Gag Gag!!

54 minutes ago, JessicaRocks said:

49 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

lol join the club lady.  I've had a hate on for that word since I first met Paul last season and he started on this friendship quest.  Everything was friendship right down to the fries. Gag Gag Gag!!

I think he's still under the mistaken stupid impression that he can market "Friendship".  This year he handed out the bracelets, and I imagine he's wondering how many have sold because he's so cool and all.  :animated_rotfl:

He probably thinks everyone wants to start wearing floaties around all day too.  

44 minutes ago, Roli said:

He probably thinks everyone wants to start wearing floaties around all day too.  

If I knew Paul in real life (shutter at the thought) I would give him so much shit for looking like a deranged, mental home escapee while he pranced around the house with that stupid bird wrapped around his waist. He looks like the duck dynasty handicapped grand kid that no one talks about. 

14 minutes ago, WOC said:

If I knew Paul in real life (shutter at the thought) I would give him so much shit for looking like a deranged, mental home escapee while he pranced around the house with that stupid bird wrapped around his waist. He looks like the duck dynasty handicapped grand kid that no one talks about. 

LOVE THIS

24 minutes ago, WOC said:

Good depiction.

If I knew Paul IRL, I would un-know him. 

21 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

From what I can deduce in BBAD talk about the comic comp.  Paul was depicted as a toxic toilet with a potty mouth. ROFL  and he can't get over it.  Trying to figure out how he was a potty mouth.

They should have depicted Paul as a giant head surrounded by smoke with the sound of thunder in the background: "I am the great and powerful Wizard of Paul..."