8/5 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10:08 BBT It looks like the houseguests are on HOH lockdown. Exciting conversation topics include: spice girls, a shirt from Rachel's wardrobe, Britney's favorite store....

10:10 BBT We'll be right back!

10:11 BBT We come back to an exciting conversation about shopping and return policies at Dillards and Nordstrom. I regretfully note that Rachel is sitting on the floor with a bit of crack showing. [Classy! - BBNut]

10:45 BBT Still in hoh. They are talking about bouncers and bars now.

10:55 am BBT

HoH LD the HG's are quizzing Brit on what Nick (her BF) waers....

10:58 am BBT

Still talk of Nick, they are tripping out that he has a beard (like Lanes), hair like Matts, he kind of dresses preppy....

12:00BBT still on HOH LD

Talking about what to tip on and how much when in Vegas. Lots of WBRB due to talk of people that didnt sign a release. We hear...."My sisters boyfriend"...WBRB. "This guy I knew"....WBRB. "My girlfriends friend"...WBRB.

12:09 pm BBT

Rach is saying that something F'ed up is going to happen tonight because of all the LD and such. Saying that it is going to be insane. Ragan starts saying "Well this show was planned out weeks ago" and we get WBRB

12:13 pm BBT

HoH LD is over, HG's going downstairs... WBRB music is blaring in the house...

BBT 12:45

ragan and kristen are in the cabana room discussing her chance. ragan tells her i dont think it will happen. kristen thinks rach maybe threatning people and making deals, ragan says no, kristen thinks she has lanes vote, ragan says no to that also.

BBT 4:10

Britt telling matt brendon thinks his story of the sick wife is a lie which matt replys to by saying yeah like i would do that. ok thats enough i am all fired up for hoh, now ragan and enzo are in on it matt eating it up they are bashing brendon for even thinking that.

mean while kristen is trying to get ragan to grab heydon as a partner cause she says he has noone in the house...ironic isnt it

Archived