7/29 - Live Feed Updates

DreamAngel

8:38 am BBT

More talk by B&R about the whole H&K relationship.... talk of if it would or whould not hurt them if the info was released...

Bren going to make Rach some coffee, she asks for the espresso kind...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8:50 am BBT

R&B in the cabana room, R getting pi$$ed at the fact that Kath is stating that she needs to NOT be in the game if she is that sick and how she needs to be home taking care of herself IF she is that sick

B went to Kitchen to go get his tea and the coffee... wants to know if she wants any soymilk of sweet-n-low

(I have to work, can only do this every now and again - someone take over please)

BBT 9:10 Reagan tell B that he has a tuff time sleeping in the HN room. Andrew walks in the kitchen and Brendon asks what time he went to bed he said 2am ( I am sorry not much going on right now) Brendon making slop. (guys I will let ya know if anything good happens)( thanks Morty on the time)

9:32 BBT Rach is telling Andrew that she heard Hayden tell Kristen that he is voting to keep Kathy...Andrew is asking why is she telling him that, he knew they were voting him out...Now we have FOTH....Rach says she wish they would have talked sooner, Andy says it was the plan to make it look like they were enemies...Rach ask was that Bren's stupid idea...Andrew and Rach both are dissing Kristen....both says they dont like Kristen...Rach says her or Bren have to win HOH and when they do, Kristen is going up....Rach saying she cant stand Kathy....Rach says she has so many speeches plan when she wins HOH....Andrew says he wants Bren or Rach to win....(he says he has a big speech planned for tonite)...

Rach tells Andrew she felt left out because Andrew and Bren are BFF....He tells her that he asked Bren not to tell her anything because she talks to Ragan....Andy says Ragan talks to Kristen a lot....but more will be revealed when he says his speech tonite

10:15 BBT

Feeds switch to Ragan (fully clothed) in the empty hoh tub. They (Matt and Ragan) were talking about if they had secret alliances would hayden be part of it.

Feeds switch to Lane and Britney getting pretty in the bathroom.

11:00ish BBT HOH LD called

Girls talking skirt lengths. Kathy taking shower. Guesses if we see a montage of one of them & what it would be about.

Ragan's way to tell a lesbian: she owns X amount of basketball shorts, wears turquoise jewelry, likes the desert, plays softball, now he is naming lesbian bars.

FYI: camera 1 has night cam showing palm room (from last night?), camera 2 has HOH, HG finally napping, cam 3 & 4 on Kris doing make up in HOH BR. BB Music on spy screen, Ragan hummed along for a second.

12:20BBT WBRB

12:23BBT back. Time for Matt to move out of HOH. Brendon helps carry bags down.

Britney had nightmare in HOH. She woke up with a numb face, couldnt breath, she could hear them talking but couldn't answer them, then she woke up.

12:30BBT

Kathy to Brendon: I did what I had to do & it got me here.

Brendon: you two are the closest to me & its hard to see you both up. We need you here. We are genuine, not just saying what you want to hear. Apriciate what you said (?). Its been a struggle for us, hard to hear friends want to put us up.

Kathy: be yourself or you start to lose yourself. Stuff you hear you have to take with a grain of salt.

Brendon: I felt everyone was gaining up on him at the beginning was hard. He has had a hard time of it. He said one of the closest in the house is on the block with him. He knows what he said about Rachel and I. He knows we cant vote for him. I dont know, its funny when HOH changes. No worries. Hope you can relax and feel better.

Kathy: until you sat there you never know how it feels.

Britney, Rachel and Ragan in SR:

Britney: why do you feel you didnt get a chance to explain.

Rachel: I tell you later.

Rachel to Brendon: What if the livingroom channel was on all wk because its a whats different in the LR competition. The chess board lights were on & the red/blue lights on when we came out but off when we went into HOH.

Brendon: someone probably turned them on. But dont tell anyone, everyone will start looking.

Brendon moving chairs, Lane vacuums. Ragan doesnt want slop. Rachel and Kathy do their hair. Matt, Enzo, and Brit wander ketchen. Kris and Hayden in cabana room. Andy packs, leaves out is long sleeved blue shirt with his suit.

1:20BBT

Talk about where to sleep tonight. Rachel says she has no trouble sleeping with Brendon. Kathy says they should have the double bed. Ragan says he and Britney could probably fit on the day bed or if he gets HOH 2 others could sleep upstairs with him.

Rachel was doing leg kicks and fell on her butt. Brendon turns around and sees her on the floor. She reenacts it for Ragan in the palm room. Hayden and Britney in the cabana say they hear her laughting.

Hayen, Britney, Lane say Enzo's wife probaly wears the pants int the family. They like how he calls her "Wifey".

Britney: Andrew came up to me and goes. I want to know who was the first person to say vote me out after the POV meeting. Someone came up with the idea, you were with them, who was it.

She answered: Andrew I dont know who was the first, it was everybody sorta brought it up together. He said fine if you dont want to tell me and he left.

flash back: July 29 cam 3 1:46 pm. Hayden brushes his hair.

3:36 PM BBT

Kristen, Enzo and Lane talking in the cabana room. Enzo wants to know who he threw under the bus. Someone has no ill will between nobody. Tell Brendon that. Enzo says he just ruined any chance of him voting for him to stay. (Andrew).

Kristen telling some story about Andrew but I can't catch it too much whispering and blanket rustling.

Kristen asks after they give a speech is she allowed to... Enzo says to do what you gotta do. WBRB If Enzo feels like he's being insulted he'll jump on his feet. He'll give him a kosher pickle. Lane says to have one in his pocket ready to give to him. You can hear Rachel talking in the background but not about what.

3:41 PM BBT

Enzo thinks Andrew learned his lesson saying stuff about Kristen. She says he told Kathy she's (Kristen) is running the house. Andrew feels like Kristen betrayed him when she started spending time with Kathy.

[i'll update if anything of consequence is said]

4:00 PM BBT

Rachel wearing her sequin pink dress tonight. Extensions in - check. Fixing Kathy's hair - check. Kathy doesn't want her hair to poufy because she's not 'Texas'.

They have no hairspray because BB took it all. Brendon in the shower.

Rachel not happy with what she is wearing. Enzo says you're Mr. Bo Jangles. Whatever. He asks if that's really a dress. She is going to wear pants with it. But not these socks.

4:07 PMT BBT

Everyone primping in BR. Brendon made at Rachel for putting too much gel in his hair. Andrew spiffying up. Rachel offer sot let Brendon style her hair, he says sure get the scissors out.

4:40 PM BBT

You've missed... Rachel fixing her hair and putting some abstract purple flower in it in an attempt to cover the burned part. Ragan sitting with perfect posture in the cabana room (dance teachers would use him as an example) and..... a whole lot of trivia. [Enjoy the show!]

6:12 PM BBT

Rachel and Andrew are doing thsi week for Andrew. For the little guy who got picked on! Rachel cannot believe they've been lying all the time. She wants water and Brendon wants her to stay here because emotions are running high. He just said he was glad he let her get that. He threw the HOH. He had to let her because she won the last one.

Lane came in to congratulate them. Said she was fast up there. Brendon wants her to stay there and relax still. He says he's being the responsible one right now. Water, just water?

6:13 BBT

Brendon is congratulating Rachel in the Taj room, saying he's glad he dropped out and let her play the HOH game. Lane comes in to congratulate her, then leaves. Brendon goes to the kitchen to get drinks. He tells everyone in the kitchen to lets calm down.

Ragan enters Taj and tells Rachel to calm down and think of the weeks ahead, not personal. He tells her to take it down a notch (seems Rachel was getting into it with people after her HOH win.) She thanks Ragan and he leaves.

6:16 BBT

Britney enters and her and Rachel hug. Britney tells her to relax and they'll take a bath later. Rachel is all smiles as Britney leaves and Brendon enters. She repeats Ragan's advice.

On the other side on the house, in the cabana room, Kristen and Kathy whisper about Rachel. Kristen says Rachel thinks that she would have put her and Brendon up. Kristen is obviously upset.

6:18 BBT

Back in the love room, Rachel is very excited, as her and Brendon have had to fight every week. rachel says they need to wash the sheets, even though they didn't do anything on them (same bed that Hayden and kristen "don't" do things on) They agree the bed is gross and decide to rejoin the population. Many are in the Palm room, discussing Julie and the live show.

Hayden is silent in the kitchen and Kathy has joined him. She leaves to change clothes. Hayden looks shocked/unsure. giggle.gif

(Zuzu!!)

6:23 BBT

General chit chat in the Palm room.

Hayden joins Kristen, saying they're screwed. She agrees and said she tried very hard during the HOH comp.

Ragan advising Rachel to control her game. Chill the f out. Downplay it. Rachel says it's true they made out - I heard it. Calm down he says. She is just so happy. He says "And none of us have to be put up!" They squeal and laugh. He tells her to chill it down because they can repair this.

Brit comes in under the pretext of looking for a sheet from her bed. Rachel apologizes for taking her out in the game. They say SHE has shown her true colours now, Brit says just relax though. She leaves.

Rachel tells Brendon about her discussion with Ragan and how he said to tone it down. Brendon already talked to Hayden and apologized for emotions getting out of control.

6:22 PM BBT

Everyone in the room. Rachel sorry for attacking Kathy. She didn't mean to say what she did and she is very sorry. Ragan telling a story of a time someone got into a fight in front of him and only him and his friend bothered to interfere.

Ragan loves how one of the first words out of Rachel's mouth in the competition was the F-word. Brit says "Say goodbye to your stipend because yours is all going to the FCC."

Archived