July 29th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

Maggie is giving "highlights" to her gang.

Maggie says honestly they weren't trying to "play".

Maggie says she did tell Rachel that she is now in a gray area, if not in a bad area, because she really liked her when she came in the game, told her she would be honest with her. Whether or not she agrees with her partner's actions, she can't debate. She says that she would have protected Rachel and she shouldn't have gone over to the other group.

Maggie says she truly thought 10 honest people could play the game.

Maggie: With her, it was mostly like, I really like you. I wish it hadn't become an us and them. Very honest conversation. I really liked it. Then Howie came up to talk about the game.

BB calls HG to clean the pool.

Ivette: I'll do it.

April: Let THEM do it.

They ask if Rachel even knows how to do it, and Ivette leaves to show her.

Maggie says she doesn't know whether things will come back to bite her. She told Rachel things that were black and white were now grey.

Maggie says that her convo with Howie really only lasted a second and she really got an understanding of how he is playing the game. He never said he would protect her. He said he did like her. She liked the convo with Howie.

Maggie says she should wait for Ivette to hear this.

She asks what happened downstairs.

Maggie: Apparently you and James were hugging?

Beau says that he talked to James, and James said he hopes that Beau is wrong and looks at the tapes and he finds out he was right in what he did. Beau says he told James he didn't understand Beau's point--he betrayed them.

Maggie: I think he thinks it was me against him, and no one was voting for him. But I had no idea who people were voting for. I really didn't.

April: What bit him in his ass is that James went running after Kaysar immediately. You didn't even know we were voting for you.

Beau: He gave up his own girlfriend in a split second.

Maggie: So what else happened downstairs?

April: Jennifer and I have some information. You know me and Jennifer have been upset and I've been trying to talk to Kaysar. The night of the veto, we already knew people had us figured out, so Jennifer and I was (sic) in the GR and everyone else was in there except the people here.

Maggie: The other team.

April: The other team. Real quick, everything I say in here, don't let it get out, because we can use it for our benefit. Kaysar was like, we really like you all, and because you came out and told us this...

Maggie: That makes you safe?

April: Wait until you hear this.

Ivette comes back.

April: With him talking, it's like all these people are his followers and he is the king. He said we like you and Jennifer and we would like you to join us, BUT we don't want you to be obvious, blah blah blah. We wanted to just hurl at this point. He wouldn't tell us exactly what was going on and he said we promise you three weeks.

Jen: He was basically saying they will screw everybody else and get rid of us next!

April: He basically said that if Jennifer or I win HOH in the next few weeks..

Ivette: You had to save all of them?

April: Yes!

Ivette: He thought you would do that??

Maggie: So, did you take the deal?

April: No! He said, "We want you, and so that you can be part of our team, vote against Maggie. So you know you have my trust, go ahead and vote against Maggie."

Jennifer: But he doesn't tell people how to vote.

Maggie; Why are you guys waiting this long to tell me this?

April says that she was getting info. She says she told Kaysar that she wouldn't vote off people she loves, and Kaysar told her that she would be pissing a lot of people off if she didn't vote against Maggie.

April: I told him to his f''ing face! I said Kaysar, he should know that I'm a pretty strong player, I said...

April: I would never do that. It breaks my heart. I called him out at the table. I said it breaks my heart that people say we are Cappy's followers. Tell me how you don't think you are the same thing if you think that about Cappy! He said no, no no!

Jennifer: Don't forget he sat there a couple of minutes.

April: Yeah. He had to think about it.

Ivette says that she will support any decision Maggie makes.

Ivette: He's dirty. He's dirty. He's dirty. (about Kaysar)

April: Sarah, I'm telling you! James wants to go with the majority.

Ivette: What has Howie done?

(They all say nothing)

Ivette, April, Jennifer and Beau are campaigning for Kaysar to be out.

Maggie tells how she told Howie that he was in a gray area, asked him if he knew it, but this week he took it to another level and didn't stay gray area.

Maggie: You took me off the chessboard. Normal Howie wouldn't do that! I let Rachel know that if it was just between me and her, I would have no problem sticking with her, but with Howie as her partner I have a lot of things to consider. So it was an honest conversation. There was no I think you should put this person up.

April: So what did Kaysar say? That's what I want to know.

(Maggie laughs in a derisive way)

Maggie says she told him, "Don't you dare say anything about your religion in this room, because I can see that it has no meaning for you!" Maggie repeats this. (I didn't hear her say that, exactly, earlier).

Maggie tells them how Kaysar started to swear and she stopped him. She quotes herself accurately about this, except she says she said, "Don't you DARE give me your word about anything!"

She says it was very "ahhh" for her.

Maggie says she let Kaysar talk, and she says she told him that he should remember who the people were at the beginning of the game who didn't want him out the door.

Maggie: I said, when did you turn your back on Michael? Eric is my partner in this game, and I would NEVER have turned my back on him. He said his behavior, and I knew I had to cut him loose. I said we were not on an even playing field, and Eric's behavior wouldn't matter.

Maggie says that Kaysar actually thinks that he and Michael will be friends after the game. (she seems doubtful).

Maggie tells them how she told Kaysar that she believed him because he patted her on the back.

April: And he told Cappy he was okay.

Maggie: Hold on. The fact that you touched me and told me I was safe, ooh, it gives me the heebie jeebies. Oh, we talked about so much. It was an amazing night for me.

Maggie; I said if this is 100 percent strategic, and maybe I get why you got rid of you FRIEND, maybe I understand it was strategic, how is anyone in this house going to trust you? Because trust is personal, not strategic. He was like (shrugs).

April: He had nothing to say? He ALWAYS has an answer.

Maggie talks to them about how it is personal, too, and maybe she is playing wrong but she can't be just strategic. Her minions all say yes to this.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shockalot

Maggie recounting her conversation with James.

She recalls James volunteered Kaysar and Howie as the two to put on the block.

((Im 99.9 certain that James did, in fact, suggest Kaysar and Janelle))

M: I think james is a bigger threat, kaysar might be evil but he's not manipulative as james.

I: what ever we do this week is not going to bite us in the ass

M: i don't see kaysar will have a relationship with anyone but janelle, but james effects each of you on a personal level.

M: Cappy said to put up james and kaysar

Maggie says that Kaysar told her that he put Eric in a position to choose between Maggie and Ivette. Maggie said no, he didn't because it was James and Maggie. (They feel that Kaysar tripped up there).

Maggie tells them that she and Cappy don't swear on their lives unless they know they can do it.

Maggie tells how she told Kaysar that she didn't pick Cappy because of Cappy's word.

April: I didn't even think about that! That pisses me off! You could have had him right there by your side!

Maggie: I know that. He said Cappy breached his contract because he said he wanted to compete for ME (Kaysar) in the competition. Eric never said anything to me about competing!! (She doesn't believe this).

Maggie says there was no breach of contract. Eric kept his word.

Maggie: He says that the word was broken when I assumed that he would compete at all! How scary! How scary a way to play this game.

Ivette says that when Cappy told her about James, she looked at Beau and said, "Beau, done!"

Maggie says Cappy would never tell her what to do--he wanted Ivette to see it for herself.

Ivette backtracks and says she knows that.

Ivette: Kaysar would probably sell Janelle out to win this game.

Maggie: You guys are gonna die! You guys are gonna f--ing die when you see. James knocks on the door and says it will take five seconds. (Jokes about James being a dick)

Maggie tells how James still says that IF what they are saying about what happened is true, then he is sorry.

Maggie: I said, ok.

Beau: And that was it?

Maggie: NO!

(laughter)

Maggie says she told James that she should have told him about how his parents would be ashamed when they were in private and not downstairs.

Maggie: I said I need to reinforce that anything you tell me, I'm not going to believe. Is there anything else you need to tell me? Because he needs to know I am not going to believe him. I wanted to say there are four people in this room who know that, but I don't want to ruin anyone's game.

Ivette, April, Beau say "My game is here."

They tell Maggie that James was crying downstairs.

Maggie says that she and Cappy discussed not playing for revenge.

Maggie: How I started it was, I asked, "Who do you think should go up with Sarah?" (Maggie sounds really proud of herself now)

Maggie: I don't think it ever crossed his mind that I would put Sarah up. Because I am. He said he didn't think it was a good strategic idea to put up Sarah 'because she is a weak player, you won't get me out if you put her up, you know.' He never thought about her feelings.

Ivette: He doesn't.

Maggie; He should have said you shouldn't put up Sarah. I will get POV and take her off. But then he said that they wanted to be in sequester together, 'I saw her crying and that affected my game'....He said something about her birthday and I asked if this was something I needed to know and he said it was personal, and I told him to move on, then. I'm really blunt.

Beau: I love that!

Maggie says that James told her he can't read her, and she said, "Good!"

They tell her she is hard to read, and she says that she feels like she is an open book.

They ask who he told her to put up, and she says she can't remember. Then she says that she told him to not tell her (who to put up) if it was going to hurt that bad, because he was acting like he was in pain. (Maggie at this point grunts and moans, showing how James acted as though he was torn up over telling her who to put up)

One of the others brings up Kaysar's name, and Maggie seems to remember now:

Maggie: OH! Kaysar and Howie!

April: That's what he said?

Maggie; Yeah! I'm glad that you said that because I remembered.

Ivette: We said that! I'm glad you are f--ing listening to us.

Maggie; I'm trying to get it from the beginning to tell you guys!

Ivette: So he said get Kaysar out?

April: What are you thinking?

Maggie: I'm thinking that for me personally, I need to stay in here longer. I'm a single player. Dual purpose, I'm a single player so that benefits you guys more. I don't waver on those things. So if I need to make deals, I can't. Do you see that as a problem for me?

Beau: Yeah, because Kaysar and Janelle could say, "Come to our group."

April: You mean you save me and I'll save you? I don't think we can go that way anymore.

Ivette says that everyone down there was willing to put up Maggie and Ivette.

They all agree that Maggie can't make a deal.

Maggie: What if I said to James, if he feels as horrible as he says he does, what if he saves Ivette? What if I use it for you guys?

Jennifer: Indebted or not, are we still committed to taking him out of here?

Maggie/others say Oh, yeah!

April: (In a warning tone) Kaysar is going to take all of your butts out of here!

Ivette is talking about how it will be a tie, and Maggie would be the deciding vote. April wants Kaysar out.

Maggie: And you guys think I should get rid of Kaysar before James?

(Sounds of agreement and excitement here from the others)

April: Oh, Maggie! Don't tell James. Squeeze every minute out of James.

(Ivette and April talking over each other, and Ivette wins)

Ivette says that she should tell James that he can "gain back" her trust. They are talking about controlling James' and Sarah's votes.

April: Kaysar is controlling people. He says, "Howie, you are done practicing."

April tells Maggie about how Kaysar said that Jen & April needed to join them or they were gone.

Jennifer: That's what he told us!

April says she was talking with Kaysar just to get info and so she could laugh in his face later.

Maggie says that James is extremely manipulative. She questions whether they think James is really sorry?

They say they don't believe James.

Ivette says Kaysar is a lot more EVIL.

Maggie says that Kaysar may be evil, but not manipulative.

Beau says that Kaysar doesn't do well in comps. He says that James is very good and gets the POV every time.

Ivette says they have to be sure; that what they do now bites them in the ass (later).

Maggie says that Kaysar does not have friends.

Maggie: None of you are going to let Kaysar tell you what to do. None of you. I know you aren't going to listen to James, either. But I do not see Kaysar having a relationship with anyone. I think James is the bigger threat. Because none of us will bond with Kaysar.

Beau: He has Janelle, but...

Maggie: I've been listening to everything that you guys are saying, but I am telling you, if it is a tie..(she will take out James)

Ivette: What did Cappy tell you to do?

Maggie: Cappy wanted James up.

James and Sarah in the GR:

James: Once again, underestimation! God! Maggie is so f--ing smart!!

Sarah asks if he thinks she will put Sarah up, and he says maybe.

He tells her that they hate Janelle, though.

They are whispering together.

James is trying to reassure her.

Sarah: You don't think they would put us up together?

James brings up the food comp. tomorrow.

James: Once again under estimation kills us, Damn Maggie for being so damn smart. We have to start hanging out with them again.

Sarah: but they hate us.

James: they hate kaysar and janelle too

Sarah:Start treating them nice, Its her (april) birthday, just give her a birthday hug

James: If i go home, i'm ok with it

Sarah: you know i have a better chance of winning this, isn't that funny

Maggie saying if Janelle won BB the producers would say "redo" and the group would say "best 2 outta 3".

Kaysar and Howie showering talking about "getting in shape' for the next HOH competition. Kaysar says that everytime he does exercise to get ready it isn't a physical HOH.

Howie asked Kaysar if his sister is hot. Kaysar told him "no". Then he asked Howie if he was going to fix him up with his sister and how old she is and Howie said she's 26 and that he would. Howie said she watching all the shows with her friends.

Talking about his underwear and how he was called out about his fashion sense by Beau.

"you're a good looking guy" Howie tells Kaysar saying this isn't a gay moment. [still in the shower]

Now Star Wars talk and Yoda imitations.

"one of these days when I win something I'm going to freak the hell outta somebody" Howie talking about his losing streak.

"I haven't really done anything since I was on that surfboard"~Howie

He was saying he should be evicted because he said he hasn't paid his rent.

Talking how April beat him last night in coasters.

Talking about their HOH loss.

Howie telling Kaysar all the girls say he looks good.

"who said?"~Kaysar Howie tells him Rachel Jen and reaffirms Kaysar he's a good looking guy. Kaysar says "thanks" "I'm smart too" and that makes a person good looking.

Kaysar talking about missing the HOH bathroom and just getting up to use the bathroom privately.

Howie asking about the food comp wig and asking Kaysar "what exactly is a mullet"

Talking about Mr. T and Sly Stallone.

Now Kaysar is asking Howie when he's gonna settle down since he's getting up in age.."doesn't matter I'm a man"~ Howie

"Are you ever going to get married" Kay asks Howie and he says he doesn't know he wanted to win HOH and look what happened

Howie said last night was the first competition he was worried about. Kaysar tells him the he believes it "happened for a reason"

"I think I know what the reason is"~ Kaysar [brushing teeth]

"why do we need to wake up a 9 when the damn thing is at 11" Kaysar talking about the food comp.

Talking about making money.

"i'll make millions you'll make millions"

"our looks and our builds we'll make butt loads of cash"~Howie

"If you had morals" he tells Howie and Howie tells him "I have morals you don't see me snorting coke"

"I'm glad you're on my side" Kaysar tells Howie

"Ihave an idea who the final 4 will be" Kaysar tells Howie and Howie says you can not tell who the final 4 will be to many palys touchdowns and fumbles in the game.

Kaysar is saying it's either him and James and Howie said it's James and Kaysar is comparing what is happening to James what happened to Mike.

"if they learned their lesson" they would put up himself..saying Eric should have gotten rid of him when he had the chance.

"she is amazing" talking about Janelle how she is cool and never sweats out there doing the competitions.

Kaysar tells howie "Me you Janelle and Rachel" for the final 4. Howie loves the idea and Kaysar says they have to keep it to themselves.

"we need to get the HOH back" to get them in turmoil again. Howie saying they're are stupid.

Howie saying they should get to bed so they can win some food tomorrow.

Sounds good ..Night all.

Guest raceingal11

6:30 am BB time - a couple hg have gotten up and used the bathroom, but all have gone back to bed afterward. all are still sleeping - F1, HOH room floor; F2, kaser sleeping; F3, GR (i think it's janelle and howie); F4, GR james and sarah

(according to feed updates from last nite, it seems that wake up will be around 9am BB time for prep for food comp)

7:25

Rachel goes to chat with barely awake Kaysar

R: too early for you... I'm not trying to take myself so serious... like April, she about drove herself to a panic attack... I'm not going to let it do that to me... I don't want to go home, but if I do I do... I'm more concerned for Howie... but I won't let the stress eat me alive... I'm more stressed for Howie, he's my partner and he wanted me in here, so... what ever happens, happens... she's a strategic player....

7:30

Rachel leaves, goes to continue her morning... [who will she talk with in the mornings now that Eric is gone?]

Rachel gets a bucket from the storage room, appears to be cleaning out the floor of the two showers [i was a few minutes behind on my feed, admit to skipping forward to get caught up, so not really sure about the details of what she is doing, but very impressed with her willingness to clean!]

looks like she was cleaning out the shower floor for her own benefit, because she is now taking a shower... left stall for those who care...[bathroom looks very colorful compared to the other 3 cams of nightvision sleeping HGs]

7:45 fishes are swimming on all cams

7:50 back from the fishes... 4 cams of nightvision, but appears BB woke them all up!

M: I thought Phantom of the Opera had penetrated our house... I didn't even think it was the rats...

I: I love you rats!

A: we need to start requesting Usher or something...

(bit of sample singing of preferred wake up music gives us fish for a minute)

Maggie seems to be flashing the black light in the darkness of the HOH room.. M/J/A in one bed... Iv on the floor, B with her I think

April asks BB if they can wake them up in 45 minutes... they all lay back down... still talking... Jen gets up...

James/H/K awake and talking in the big bedroom

H: this game is crazy... for people to celebrate like that, you are making it harder if you want to win, you put a target on your head... eventually you will be gone...

James: the thing is, everyone played their cards too early

H: Iv is going to continue to annoy Janelle...

M: all I can think of is Cappy and Snack Shack... I can't believe they played such beautiful music for you!(to April) you have the hookup

A: I wanted to say this, because this is how funny these guys are... when I was in there(DR), whoever was in there, asked me about more girls than guys being in here... did they ask you that?

I: you can't talk about that(what is said in DR)

A: if you knew what this guy said though.... ok, I'll hold it in

I: you better remember for the fricking afterparty!

A: I hope we win food!

I: if these are rats... can we call the voice Splinter? wasn't that the head rat on Ninga turtles?

I: not only is Janelle sleeping on the big bed of the GR, but she has a sleeping bed too! I'm going to go get it today... I'm so done with her princess attitude... I told Rachel I'm done cleaning...

A: I'll bet Matt last night, when he watched the million dollar thing... I'll be pissed off, if let's say, Jen and I make it to the end, if you guys vote her to win!

I: well honey, you're leaving a lot better than us!

A: I'd give you all some

I: you'd leave with 250...

M: you are unbelievable April!

I: we'd be leaving with $4,000...

M: for 3 months

I: we'll have crows feet... and be fat... you'll be $250,000, 110 pounds...

(all laughing) Beau and I will be sharing our stipend...

Kaysar/Rachel talking about HOH not competing in the food comp

R: I'm hoping God shines down on us with sympathy

K: we've had a bad diet for 2 weeks

M: April, what do you want us to do for your birthday? Do you want to be pampered? Do you want a bubble bath?

A: I want to win food!

8:00

A: I get more nervous about the food comp than the HOH

M: what is wrong with you! That's a false sense of security!

A: maybe that's because HOH is over

M: you wanted to win it, didn't you?

A: yea, I would have taken it, but, it wasn't meant

I: when I rolled my ball... I had the perfect line...

M: I didn't even win by having a good ball... they weren't all that close

B: you won, that's all we care about

I: the best team won

M: I can't believe my luggage all fell out

(Rachel/Kaysar talking computers/Denver/life on cam 3/4)

M: oh man, if you guys were the producers, you'd have fired me on the spot... because I was in my pajamas all week

I: one day, I looked so bad, I felt bad looking at myself in the mirror

M: did you ever excuse yourself to brush your teeth, because your breath smelled so bad?

A: my ac didn't work...

(talking about being sequestered before the show)

R: I had to do this... knowing I was coming in to help Howie, I wasn't coming for the money... I came to help my friend, and to do something for myself, out of the ordinary

K: when I was first called, I didn't know about the show

A: you know the American Idol people were in there, right?

I: those pot smokers were hysterical.. always around 1am

A: let me tell you this... their stuff fell from their balcony, and landed on mine! I turned it in... didn't want to come in here and be caught with it!

M: I don't condone it, but I think that's funny!

A: I went out to smoke a cig, and thought, where did this baggie come from?

M: did you give it a smell test?

A: yea, it was the end of the end, but...

M: that's a sign!

A: I call and say, I think there is pot on my balcony, could you please come get it? They came and said, yep, that's pot!

I: it was so loud, sounded like they were throwing their kids across the way... I called them up and told them

BB: good morning HG, you have one hour until the food comp!