July 29th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I think James is in the DR and there was a guy talking to him but you could see everyone in the kitchen but here this guy and James. THey were talking about pb&j and James said something about I hate you guys..... Maggie and then they cut it off and went back to the sound in the kitchen.

(I know this is a little behind, but it's pretty comprehensive coverage of the Food Competition)

10:00

Food Competition!

Maggie comes from DR... it's time to play for food competition this week... you guys know how much this means... let's go....

all standing at the door to go outside

M: I need to split the panelists and contestants (fish)

all outside now, 6 sitting as panelists

BB: Maggie, can you have everyone meet in the center of the yard, we are going to make it look like everyone chose their position

M: oh alright

BB: no, that was my fault, I didn't tell you... if the 6 panelists would come down to where it says Matching Munchies... (fish)

[while waiting for fish to end... I noticed BB has it backwards to Matchgame.. top row should be guy/girl/guy... but they have it Jan/James/Ivette... how I loved watching MatchGame as a kid!]

back, and they are standing in the yard now...

M: ready?

A: come on guys, let's do this!

M: So much pressure! It will be interesting... we can do this... don't worry, they won't see this...

BB: ok, Maggie, you are going to say, I need 6 contestants and 4 panelists, decide amongst yourself, who wants to do what, and you guys play like you are making the decision for the first time... then Maggie you can say, ok guys(fish)

[i remember during christmas/new year break, on new years MatchGame made a big deal out of changing the name of the show... it would go from MatchGame '74 to MatchGame '75... sorry, I'm killing fish time here with trip down memory lane] [this is a long fish break... Brett and Charles were always on top.. and Richard Dawson on the bottom in the middle] [i loved when Nipsy Russel(?) would be on, and do poems][remember Tattletales, with celebrity husband/wives? I saw recently that Robert Crane of Hogan's Heroes fame was actually married to the actress that played Col Clink's secretary(Hilda I think was her name)] [boy this is a long fish break!]

ok, on with the show....

Maggie comes from behind the 'set', wearing the classic MC sportscoat...

M: welcome to Matching Munchies 05, the game show that let's contestants win food for the house! [yea, they added the year to the show name! No problems with Y2K I hope! lol]

M: I'll be your host, Maggie, let's play!

appluase, then laughter as the contestants stage rotates around with the 4 'contestants' revealed, all made up in costumes...

Sarah, Kaysar, and Howie... comments from the panel that Sarah looks like Barbara Streisand, is Kaysar's real hair, and Howie looks like Arnold Horshack... I love Howie... he looks like a crackhead

M: here's how the game works... each of the 6 contestants will play individually for one day of the week

[ok, looks like they are reversing the stage... on the left are the 4 panelists, and the contestants are on the right in the usual position of 2 rows of 3]

M: I will ask each contestant and panel a fill in the blank question. After the panel have secretly written down their answer that they think best fits in the blank, I will ask the contestant for his or her answer(fish)

M: all answers have to be food related... if at least 2 panelist guess correctly, then all house members will get food for that day of the week. If 2 panelist don't match, the house will eat PB&J for that day. After each contestant has gone for each day, we will select one contestant to play for the seventh day. If you win, you will not only win food for that day, but you will also win a bonus prize, something you have been looking for! Now, let's play Matching Munchies '05! (appluase and fish)

(about 5 minutes of fish, maybe redoing the opening)

M: alright HGs, ready to play the game? Alright, let's start with Saturday... I'll read the question twice... Pete is so obsessed with food, he tried to tie his shoes with string blank.

Rachel, I'm going to read it one more time...

R: I'm going to say cheese

S: CHEESE(appluase)

K: CHEESE(appluase)

M: that's what we needed... next, April

A: BEANS

M: ok, alright, tie your shoes with beans

H: BEANS

H: it's really hot out here, and I didn't think the cheese would hold up, so the beans would be more soluble, if you know what I mean

M: Sarah, will you please remove Saturday, so we can eat Saturday!(fish again)

[bottom row is Rachel, Beau, Jennifer, top row is Jan, James, Ivette]

M: panelists, are you ready? Beau, you will be playing for Saturday.. The grocery clerk was so hands on, one customer complained he tried to grab her blank...

M: Beau are you ready... I'll read it and you put the blank word in...

B: I'm gonna go with BUNS

S: MELONS

K: MELONS

A: BUNS

M: ok Howie, this is a question made especially for you, what is the answer

H: I can't say it on tv, but this is what we'll go with for now...

H: BUNS

M: please take down your answers... ok, 2 for 2... should we keep going? (fish, quick)

Jennifer, Monday depends on you... Dumb Dorris was so dumb, she flew all the way to France just to get some blank... panelist, do you want to hear it again?

Jen: there are only two answers, so we've got it... ohh... I've got it, right?

M: ok, I'll read and you finish the sentence...

Jen: FRIES?

S: BREAD

K: BREAD

Jen: it's going to be toast

A: it doesn't look like we're going to be able to eat that day, but I said...

FRIES

M: ok Howie, it all depends on you, for food for Monday...

H: I wouldn't think, because Beau was always putting those facials on Jen, and vise versa, and that grease, she can't be having that grease, because of her pores, and Danny won't take her back.. are you ready Maggie?

FRIES

(Howie gives the disk covering Monday a big toss)

M: alright, contestants, Jan will be playing for Tuesday... so Janelle, you know you're flying first class, when the stewardess offers you a chocolate covered... [i think the funny answer would be washclothe, but that's just me]

M: Janelle, for Tuesday...

Jan: well, since I often fly first class, I'm going to say... ummm, strawberry

S: well, because the clams looked so good last week, I'm gonna have to go with SUNDAE

K: I also had to say SUNDAE

A: well, my husband feeds these to me all the time, so I had to say STRAWBERRIES

M: and Howie, it all comes down to you again, would you like the microphone?

H: well, yes, Jannie, Janelle, Jan, I know you are big on bon-bons, you are always eating bon-bons, but I, you know, you are flying first class all the time, so I went with chocolate covered STRAWBERRIES!

M: HGs, so far, we have not missed one day! Do you think James can handle the pressure... James, are you ready for the pressure of Wednesday.. the frustrated banker... oh shoot... I haven't read these before hand y'all... the frustrated baker blamed his girlfriend when his blank refused to rise... panelists, please put up your answer... James, please fill in the blank for Wednesday's food...

James: I hate you Maggie... BREAD?

S: well, fortunately I don't have problems in this case, but this time we will... DOUGH

[listen as the sound of a plane begins to fly over and is heard during

Kaysar's reponse]

K: well, look's like the baker has a problem, and I thought it was DOUGH

M: April, to save Wednesday's food

A: wow, I was thinking right along the same path as these guys, but I guess I was a little smarter, and I said BREAD!

Howie takes the mic again..

H: Maggie, I think I'm next, am I next? James, you are the go to guy... you are the money man around here... you know the money man in Vegas has to do with money and BREAD!

(fish)

[the panelists seem to be checking with each other, and going with 2 answers, since they only need two right to win, so they are giving themselves two chances.. good idea!]

back from fish for a sec... HG says thanks Kaysar, then BB starts talking before fish again

M: Ivette, for the wonderful Thursday.. Donna said my husband the pastry chef is getting a bit nearsighted. Last night he went outside and tried to blank the dog.

I: what?

Maggie repeats it for the panelists... they look pretty stumpped... Ivette asks her to repeat it... Maggie says if you can't think of anything, write something down, common sense, food related... (fish)

M: alright, for the last time, get ready for your answer Ivette... reads it again...

A: hold on...

James: blank the dog...

Ivette turns to James...

James: turn over?

I: where is Cappy! BAKE?

[my first thought was stuff the dog, like a stuffed pastry?]

M: alright, this is for Thursday...

S: this is the hardest one, since I miss my dog dearly, and I could never hurt him, any way shape or form, but I would have to BAKE my dog

M: Kaysar, to seal the deal, what did the pastry chef try to do?

K: I mean, bake the dog, that sounds crazy, I was thinking COOK the dog

A: I was thinking a pastry chef, they like to bake, but they also like to eat... fortunately, I said BAKE!

James: we don't care about you now Howie

H: well, I don't want to add any tension, me and Kaysar are together, so we both COOK together...

M: every single day we have food...

James: is that this Friday?

M: contestants, please pick one contestant to play for the bonus.. oh, wait is this the bonus... (fish as they get confused about the days of the week)

M: and this is a bonus day... for Friday Jennifer... are you ready panelists... the chef's cooking class was so boring, one student fell asleep in his apple... blank

James: love you BB

M: thank you BB, thank you for our bonus, April's birthday party

[during fish they must have picked Jen to play, and did BB tell them they are playing for a BD party for April?]

M: alright, panelists, do you have your answers? Jen, are you ready... I'll read, you answer...

Jen: PIE?

M: panelists.. for the bonus and todays food...

S: well, um, I was thinking along those lines

James: just do it!

S: I was thinking about the past and things we've ate in the house, and I went with COBLER

I: are you serious!

B: I was going to say apple tart

James: see, that's why we don't pick you! lol

K: you know, we've been on PB&J all week, we are stressed out...

James: he said sandwich...

K: I knew I had to get this one right... PIE!

M: April, this is your moment to shine...

A: you know what, it's my birthday, and I'm going to party like it's my birthday, but I think I'm going to have some people disappointed... I, I'm from Texas... we don't have pies, we have COBLER

Jen: WHAT! Come on Howie!

H: well, I'm um, this is tv and all, I'm a melon man, that's obvious, but if you are in class, you aren't going to fall asleep on a melon, because that's a fruit... I think... the only thing you can fall asleep in is, another of my food groups (the others are getting crazy with anticipation now)... I went with PIE!

[mice to see both groups come together, everyone hugging each other]

Jen: no PB&J for a week!

congratulations everyone! pie is now my favorite food group! There better be food in there!

[bB says something to them, not sure what, thought I heard the word extra]

Howie is looking for his wig.. Maggie took off the MC jacket... BB is asking them to get back in position on the stage... group photo op

M: there is water in there? oh my gosh... we get soda this week!

they name some food they want... this was a fun one... Maggie is burning up hot... so what are we looking for... the clue...

12:30 PM BBT

Beau, Kaysar, Sarah, Howie, James, Maggie, Jen outside at the table chatting about old 70's and 80's game shows.

Now talking about movies.

April comes over and James gives her his seat and he goes inside.

Howie talking about the movie White Noise. He believes that stuff exists.

Jen says she sees ghosts. April says she hears the "jingling" of her dead dog's collar when she passes one area in the house and she never heard it before.

12:40 PM BBT

James and Ivette in the kitchen

I: Janelle doesn't care about anyone but herself. She doesn't care about Kaysar, she doesn't care about anybody. She always makes faces, I watch her

J: Well get HOH and put her up

I: She's nothing without Kaysar

FEEDS CUT OUT

James and Ivette still chatting

J: I think if Maggie would put herself in my position and not take it personal, she would put up Kaysar and Janelle. BC I told her if she does, and I'm not nominated, and I won the veto, I will not use it. I told her I would respect her in that way. You know, cause that's all I can do. I"m not in a position to barder. You know what I mean? So.

James whispers "That's your buddy" to Ivette as Janelle comes out of DR

Ivette with a mouthful of food, mumbling something.

J: But I figured out all the couples

I: Yeah well. (shrugs)

James to Janelle

James: How was your little PB& J ceremony in there?

Jan: I didn't really talk about it that much at all. I just talked about the food competition.

James: I'm suffering right now, I just drank Diet Coke and my stomach is killing me.

Jan sighs

James: This is hell.

Jan: What

James: The emotional highs and lows this takes you through.

Jan What? Food?

James: NO. Well food one, just all the different scenarios. Like last night freaking out about ...

JENNIFER PLEASE GO TO THE DR

...thinking about the food competition. I can't sleep bc I got this game going on. And in the morning you wake up and your exhausted then you still have no idea about what you are doing and it's like ...

Jan: I'm sorry James

12:55 PM BBT

Ivette and Beau in HOH

I: F'ing Janelle. Just. UGH!

B: How is it that she f'ing won that thing? I was like UGH!

I: I don't care if she wins it. I'm a going to tell her Honey it's meant to be for you to win it bc you've already gained 10 lbs

B: Exactly

I: OMG. ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME. I wanna do it, I wanna do it.

B: I was like I wanna do it.

Maggie mumbles something from the HOH bathroom

B: Rachel pissed me off bc I was like just f'ing pick somebody. Grow a backbone already.

I: Janelle acts like the smartest thing in the world - Chocolate covered WTF else was it going to be.

B: (Making fun of Janelle) I alway fly first class.

M: Oh that was hilarious

B: F'ind dumbass bitch

M: Do you think everyone thought that was hilarious?

B: Yeah you should have seen me roll my eyes

I: I thought it was a hoot a HOOT

Maggie, Beau and Ivette in HOH making fun of and analysing how much food Kaysar ate.

Ivette telling them what Sarah said to her in the bathroom.

M: I'm sorry but I find her absolutely weak.

I & B : Absolutely

M: She is not a threat to me

I: ABSOLUTELY! But I really think you need to take in consideration the threat that Kaysar is. I'm telling you. It's not to save James bc I'd put up James right away too. BC I told James, James you know the thing that pisses me off is I said is that if he would have gotten HOH you would have no other choice bc of you you belong to and it was going to be Maggie and I up.

B: HMM HMM and what did he say

I: And he could barely answer me and he goes and I go but that's what sucks James

M: I don't doubt for one second that if James stays he will put up you (Ivette) and I.

I: He's saying to put up Kaysar and him and if he gets veto "I will leave it as it is."

M: WOW Hope it's not a tie

B: HMM HMM

M: But Kaysar has already lost his partner, James hasn't. I want James out more than Kaysar right now, I want him out

I: I absolutely understand that James has a partner but how I see it is that James' partner is not strong, that's a bonus, and that they wouldn't fight for eachother like you and Cappy were going to. And how I see it is even though Kaysar lost a partner, he's gained Janelle who does everything he says and howie would drop rachel in a heart beat. Bc rachel is just listening to howie, howie is doing nothing for her He didn't wake her to train her how to use the ball but they were going to use her if she got it. They don't include her in anything. SO Howie doesn't even consider Rachel to the end. His alliance his commitment is to Kaysar and Janelle.

M: RIght but James won't fight, if it comes to the two of them, James will go for the million without a doubt but I don't think he would get rid of Sarah bc that's one vote he's always gotten in this game. Always. James will always have a vote in Sarah whether or not the fight for each other, whether or not Sarahs weak or not, she still is a vote. SO no matter who goes up against James, Sarah is always a vote for him.

I: But that is just one. Do you understand what I'm saying?

M: But Kaysar doesn't have a definite

I: Oh yes he does

M: YOu put up Kaysar and Howie and whats...

Fish

end of food comp... by winning the bonus round.... BB had them uncover two more circles, revealing two more numbers... while waiting for BB to let them back in, they speculate what is in the safe... April is thinking tickets to an Usher concert... even talking to Janelle about it... they agree it's a luxury item, not something individual... they are heading straight to the safe...

M: wait for everybody Jen... she's like a kid on Christmas morning!

Howie brings up the rear... all in the GR now...

Jen/Janelle working on the combination... they mess up.... James suggest they all wait outside... was 57 first? ok, start over... still not working... Sarah says try 4 as the first number... or 12? there were 12 seas... Janelle counting each time they are spinning it.... 1, 2, 3, 4... still not opening...

Sarah: we may need help BB

Howie: where is the blow torch?

Maggie: we didn't win that

Jen/Jan fail again opening it...

A: didn't Columbus sail the seven seas or something?

B: it's seas in plain sight... (fish... BB must be tired of this!)

back from fish and they are trying still, little more excited

A: it was 1 and 7...

S: thanks BB!

K: it was 17? we didn't get that

S: see, we never would have gotten that

Jan still counting as they work on the safe... [nope, maybe someone else should try this? how about an outdoor LD and BB can open it for them? lol]

B: go around one more, that wasn't a complete turn...

[what if they try 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42.. bet those numbers would work... or maybe a couple sticks of dynomite... where's that school teacher when you need him?]

K: are we positive about 57 and 46?

[how about a live feed of BB at times like this?]

Ivette is on the LR couch, James comes out to her...

J: are you alright?

I: I'm tired of Jen, and her selfish behavior... remember the other day... I mean, she's tried it 3 times, let someone else try it... she's exhausted, it's me me me me me... if the clue comes out, good

James: I think each person should try...

James goes back in, Ivette still laying on the couch, Jen/Jan still working on the safe, others watching, making sure they turn the dial, pass it the right number of times... Jen looks up, maybe at BB, says we can hear you! James comes back out to Ivette... Ivette still upset, James says hopefully you get HOH and can get her out [James, always thinking strategy!]

(fish)

[time for BB to help again... last time I saw someone struggle with a combination this much, I was in junior high standing at my locker!]

M: they could have given us the numbers on the first day and we'd still be here

H: it's a costume malfunction!

Ivette back in the GR, Jen/Kaysar working on the safe now, and.. it's open! Jen reads a note in the safe, while Kaysar holds out a platter of sandwiches

Congratulations, HG, you have opened up the first Gold Room safe. On the platter is a PB&J sandwich for each of you. But, these aren't normal sandwiches, because one of them contains a special power, known as a PB&J pass. The recipient of this pass will never have to eat PB&J again. After each group competition, you may choose to give this pass to another HG (fish cut off Jen as she was still reading)

[i'm guessing BB put those sandwiches in there today, they haven't been in the safe for the past 3 weeks?]

(Jen joined in midsentence still reading when returning from 3-4 minutes of fish)

Jen: ...go back to the original owner when the week is over. One at a time, each HG may select a sandwich. Good luck!

They are at the large round table, turning the lazy susan and picking sandwiches... reminds me of turning the susan to move the box of keys... they question if the sandwiches are old... they all open, and... Jan gets the pass...

Jen has a question about the use of the pass, after the week it goes back to the original owner? they call out to BB, and we get fish... [i wonder why exactly aren't we allowed to hear BB explain things like this to them? Does BB not want us to see when there are things unclear about the game/rules?]

Jen: it was your time to shine

Jan: I feel like Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory....

Ivette heard screaming, them cam shows her with trash bag she took to the storage room, and has discovered it restocked with food... LOTS of screams, squeeeeels, plans for dinner... moving food to the refrigerator and snaking going on...

12:00 (I'm still hour half behind)

Iv talking with Sarah to the bathroom... complaining about others taking advantage of Sarah/James...says Kaysar is eating three pitas.. Sarah is concerned about her/James being voted out...

I: I just hope we don't make the same mistake as before

S: Kay/Jan/How are like this(cross her fingers)

(lots of background noise)

I: I told James, before I do anything, I know I would never... I trusted two guys, and was put in the middle of them, the connection I had with James and Cappy... no one else had

S: I know that hurt... James went to them saying, I was to save Ivette.. they explained that to me... remember how they said, we need to break every thing up... that was to upset you and James...

I: if you had won HOH, I'd have let myself go home

S: if James goes, I'm willing to leave.. I cry myself to sleep, I don't want to go to the sequester house

I: it's crazy

S: I'm trying to play fair, I want to take the best people to the end, I don't know who that is...

[whoa! they want privacy, so BOTH go into the toilet, close the door... BB sends two cams to fish, other two on occupied sign... what happened to cam in there if it's obvious people are using the room to talk strategy?!?!?!?!]

Guest ranster627

4:28 pm Post subject: Nominations Today

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah just informed the Lemming Alliance that the video screen now says "Nominations Today".

Ivette still pleading to Maggie that Kaysar is more a manipulator than James, but Maggie is not buying it.

M: James somehow squirmed his way into your heart which is fine but there is still is going to be that ruthlessness with James as there is with Kaysar and that to me is a threat.

April comes in

M: Sarah is a waste without James.

More repeating the same things

I: God can you believe we have to be sequestered with Janelle? (whining) Just shoot us.

M: she may go next week. She has got some serious luck you guys. Dude I'm worried about her luck.

Jen comes in

M: So what do you want to do guys, I have very little time left.

A: On who to put up?

M: Yeah what to do? Not just who to put up, but what to do about it

A: Yeah

M: BC the second people are put up, the second people start strategizing and I really want to know where everyones vote will be if I did put up James and Kaysar.

Jen and Beau say James

I: You want James out? I'll go with James, if that's who you want out.

M: But you think Kaysar is a stronger player?

I: I think Kaysar can come back and bit us more in the ass

M: More than James could?

I: UH HUH

M: I understand that but Kaysar doesn't know anything about me or how I play. So he's less, where as James has been in on...

A: PLaying every side

M: Kaysar has not been playing every side

1:40 PM BBT

Sarah now in HOH with the crew

Sarah is telling them all that Kaysar thinks that he controls James. And that group doesn't have any use for her.

April asks what Sarah thinks about Janelle

She says she's smart. Then changes subject. She says they know it's either James, Kaysar or Janelle on the block this week.

April asks would James step up as leader of that group if Kaysar is evicted. And if Sarah gets HOH would she get rid of Janelle and Howie.

Sarah kind of dodging the question. She's saying obviously they would get rid of me first bc they view me as the weaker player.

2:10

Jan/April/Beau/Kay at patio.... speculating what could be in the other 2 safes... April thinks it may be immunity for a week... also said Jan's picture on the wall now shows the pass, figures it is on her picture online as well...

Howie joined them... drive 85 miles for pizza/chinese one time... James telling story I've heard before, about walking into back area of chinese restaurant, watching guy cutting up chicken from one bag into another while smoking a cigarette... says you know they scrap the rice off your plate right back into the pan...

James goes to Everybody's Pizza in Atlanta... likes the food there... misses Atlanta... can't wait to go home and hear his friends say what he has done wrong...

Howie is ok with leaving this week, because he didn't make the play... Maggie did... if I'd have made the play, I stay... if I'm sitting with Julie...

James: if you went home this week, would you still watch it? It'd be hard

Howie: what if Sarah's still alive?

James: still alive? that's another twist... your partner gets thrown into piranas! lol I still hate that guy that was supposed to come with me!

Jan: if Kenny had come with me, he'd have rocked! He was going to give me money if he was on the show

H: if he won?

Jan: no, just for being on the show

April asking Sarah, bc she wants to see how she thinks

A: Kaysar still says he's not a manipulator.

Going into a speech about "Cappy the sheephearder" and "we all make our own choices"

Then finally asks if Kaysar threatens if people don't do what he wants

Sarah says no, he gains your trust, he never threatens

Maggie asks Sarah if she was nominated who would she pick to play for POV.

S: I wouldn't pick K or J bc they would win, I would pick someone that wouldn't win it so I have more power to win it. I would probably pick someone from here like April or Jen. Obviously I would try to win it

April asks who Sarah thinks James would pick.

S: He would do the same. We know that if we were up there together, they would not try to save us. We are the outcast, we are the disposable ones, they don't care.

April still wondering who James would pick for POV.

1:55 PM BBT

A: Kaysar has asked me on several occasions to put up my friends. What kind of person is that? Do you have any deals like that with him?

Sarah says no

April telling Sarah that it wasn't guaranteed that James was leaving last week, and it kills them that he followed Kaysar like that.

April tells how she was talking to Kaysar, to see how true Kaysar is to ya'll, she tells him "I might just put up James." And Kaysar says "I have a plan, I'm smart, James is thinking, you know what if you win HOH next week lets talk" April says "Why do you trust him like that bc you see how he turned on us". Kaysar says "April, these are the only people I have, these are the only cards I have to play with so I've got to just play my cards. I didn't pick who I wanted. Do you really think these are the cards that I want?"

A: So would you say Kaysar is the grandmaster?

S: I'd say Kaysar and Howie. Howie is way smarter than anyone thought.

A: So if Kaysar left next week do you think James would stay over there?

S: James is in between.

Sarah tells how James is closest to Ivette and she is too. And how the others view James as a threat. We are not stupid she says.

A: WE love you Sarah we really do. Reguardless of what happens this week.

Sarah: don't think I'll make it to the end, I'm not that stupid. I just don't want to be stuck in sequestor...

A: I don't want to be stuck with Kaysar and everybody. I feel like we can all, even though we don't agree with everyone's actions...

Ivette and Beau wants Sarah to tell them what Janelle says about them. THey are dying to know.

Sarah says she doesn't hear them talking like that and if she does she walks aways.

Maggie stops them and tells them she has something to do and she doesn't want to hear he said she said.

5pm EST

Beau, Maggie, Ivette and Jen talkoing about Sarah after she was in the HoH room begging for James.

Maggie said she likes sarah but the only rason she came up here was to save James.

She also asks how what order she they want to pull their keys.

Beau says that he wants Janelle's key in there last and that Sarah should pull out the key.

Feeds switch to outside, Rachel, Howie, and Howie asks Rachel about what the HOH has to do before the nomination ceremony. Rachel tells him about how they want it to be "this big dramatic thing" and how it takes 45 minutes to an hour. Now Rachel's talking to April about what to have for dinner tonight.

April talking about how she needs to eat a lot and hopefully put on 10lbs. Talking about what to make for breakfast tomorrow.

James asked Ivette and Jen to look after Sarah if he is the one going.

Jen said We have already told her we would. James isnt impressed because that means he is going up on the block.

Now Ivette going on her "trust" tangent again!

James talking.

If you put me and Kaysar up. Janelle going to be helping K and wins the uses the veto and she takes Kaysar off the block. Who do you put up with me.

You are still have the two main problems that have no loyalty to anyone.