Furniture

memory

Guest princessmean1

i wish they would go back to real people on the show instead of all the pretty people who need a washer/dryer. What will they do for BB7, have a maid!

Guest BigSister

Maybe BB should rethink the Washer and Dryer... I liked it when they had to scrub there clothes and hang them on the line. LOL :lol:

The "horse" was a black knight chess piece...it replaced the gumball machine and then after the pov competiton and the finding of the black light flashlight was replaced by the gumball machine again.

Guest ah282

I like those chairs too, I wouldn't mind having them either. I hope someone can remember the site or tell us where they got them.

Guest BBFanOKC

I asked this question a few days ago and no one replied :(

I did a google search and didn't find anything. Let me know if you figure it out!

I am sure there is a link from way back that says where I can get them, but I am too lazy to look.  Does anyone remember where they are from?

I looked at IKEA but they don't have them??? Obviously bored from the live feeds, sorry.

Last year I tried to find out where to get the duckies they had. Good luck

I have some that are similar my girlfriend got at World Market.

Guest shortybrown

Yep - they are from crate and barrel. I got two of the "Maui" chairs there on sale for $20 each and they still had colors. They are a little bigger than regular lawn chair size but they are adjustable and have a cool built in pillow. I love them!

THey have a little matching table too :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Femme-Fatale

I am looking into purchasing a new treadmill and I love the one the BB house has, does ANYONE know the model of the treadmill it is and where I can find one EXACTLY like it?? Please I've been looking everywhere, any help is GREATLY appreciated. Thank you very much in advance! :)

I am looking into purchasing a new treadmill and I love the one the BB house has, does ANYONE know the model of the treadmill it is and where I can find one EXACTLY like it?? Please I've been looking everywhere, any help is GREATLY appreciated. Thank you very much in advance!  :)

You can probably get the actual treadmill from the house pretty cheap after the show.

It's not going to be working too well after struggling to handle Maggie's weight for the past few months. Although Maggie may be a little lighther now than she was when she entered the house, she's still more of a load than any normal treadmill could handle on a regular basis.

Guest Femme-Fatale
You can probably get the actual treadmill from the house pretty cheap after the show.

It's not going to be working too well after struggling to handle Maggie's weight for the past few months.  Although Maggie may be a little lighther now than she was when she entered the house, she's still more of a load than any normal treadmill could handle on a regular basis.

Hahaha :lol: I agree with you about Maggie, it's just I'm looking to buy a new one, but that brand/model. :D