Every1 Lost Their Mind In The House? Or Just 1 Person

ericsturrock

Who has Lost their mind in the house?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who has lost their mind in the house?

• Every1
    • Michelle
    • Keesha
    • April
    • Libra
    • Jerry
    • Other

I'm not a big drinker at all...bad hangovers...but if a liquor store was opened in Georgia I'd be there!!!! My two older cats got so freaked out by all the screechy voices they left their favorite spots in my home, my den and are hiding in a closet in the back bedroom...I may join them. I'll break out the Christmas Catnip for them...I keep turning down the volume and the screeching doesn't diminish.

BRING 'ER ON IN

since I quit smoking 9 yrs ago I no longer care for alcohol, weird, but I certainly do recognize drunken debaucherie when I see it, and LenRay, I her ya on the schreeching, lordy, that was bad.lololol

Hello! I'm new...just discovered this site about 2 days ago...I ordered Showtime Last week...been watching BB on network for a few years...and found out from friends that I am really missing A LOT! WELLLLL WELLLL after last week and this weeks craziness I SURE see what she meant! My jaw was on the ground for 3 hours last nite! Everyone has totally lost their mind! I was so amazed...I had to look up old clips on You Tube to remind myself what BB used to be! They don't make em like Dr Will anymore! Loved the picture of Dan hiding in the shower! Even there he couldn't escape from Michelle's wrath!!!

I have a question, when the next HG goes to the Jury House, do they get to see what's going on from here on out? I feel like I should know this...but I can't remember what they see and don't see. But I can't imagine they can vote without knowing...or do they depend on each HG coming in after them?

Thanks to all those that update the feed thread, I have AD, but not the threads...its a whole DIFF game watching EVERTHING going on! I need a nap!!! :wacko:

I really don't think any of them "lost their mind"...........I think that they all said what they were really thinking........I always find it amusing, as one who's tried to go through life being honest, that some people need alcohol to do it.

They're all crazy.

Welcome to Morty's biz....

I discovered Morty's in the middle of BB8. I only watched the show on CBS and had no clue how the HGs really were. Now I have the live feeds.....WOW!

:pixiedust:

Ah thanks! I thought that was it but wanted to be sure! Glad I don't have the feeds (ummm not really) b/c I think I would really lose it! LOL My friend and I are reading all the boards and are on the phone at 2am watching Afterdark. It's her first year watching BB and AD at all! I told her "its a sickness!" hehehehe

Thanks for the welcome!

I think Libra was the biggest loon last nite. Why? Evil, scheming, split personality. Yelling one minute and calming the next. "Look in my eyes." Wow I saw several personalities going on there. At least Michelle and Keesha just screamed their faces off. The tension me thinks. And April of course was a cold caculating b-tch, storing it all up to use at a later date.

Archived