the safes and Michael

Guest sweetpea13

Guest sweetpea13

Man, I can hardly stand it, I wish Michael, or Janelle would open those safes already! I would love it if it was a special POV or a bunch of money and Michael got it. OH the look on Eric and Ivettes faces would be priceless!!! :lol::D Come on guys get um open.... Oh if that was true about being a special POV in the safe and they got it, the house would be all shook up! Now that would liven up this Big brother show a bit, wouldnt it?! :wink:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they have the combination right.....they need to be using the quarters to find the clues is my guess. That or looking more closely at the map. I'd be wondering about latitude/longitude of the missing countries.

Guest sweetpea13

I can stand it...... someone please let me know as soon as they get them open. I dont have the live feeds, I am looking to all of you to get my info. so I am really bitting my nails :lol: LOL

Guest sweetpea13

My husband thinks they need to look in those gold books that they kept showing that night when Rachel was HOH. I think that would be the first place I would look if I was Rachel and I got the room clue from the ones in the HOH. :wink:

Mike was using the #'s earlier on the feeds to see what countires intersected to them.

Guest ranster627
I thought it mayhave to do with the lat and lon lines hmmm

is it a map of the world? or just the country?

There's a pic of it on the BB Page neb ...

Guest songbird

Why did the camera keep zooming in on the number 2 on Mike's shirt? And it zoomed in and out on the door in the BR

Guest songbird

I am with you. I am sure that going on the thought that safe=safe, there will be some kind of "safe card" in there...hmmm...

SweetPea...

Never heard anymore about those Gold Books.

Weird that they didn't show that - if someone has already looked.

Those gold books are still sitting there clear as day. I have not seen anyone touch them on all the livefeeds I've watched.

Guest sweetpea13

Really when did she look? What was in there? OH this is like waiting for Christmas day when you a kid! :D

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name