the safes and Michael

Guest sweetpea13

Guest songbird

I get the sneaking feeling that Michael or Janelle have already opened the safe. BB kept turning off the camera in the gold room last night. Now Mike and Janelle are doing funny dances together, Mike is flashing the Victory sign, etc. I think BB wants to keep it a secret until the show....just a thought. I still say it's a "safe" card. BB has called Mike and Janelle into the DR several times now.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello all, this is my first post on these boards and my first BB season with the live feeds.....

with that sed i thought i saw micheal talking to the cameras in the gold room the other day (can't remember exactly when) but it seemed he wispered into the camera something about "can i open the safe yet" but it was kinda mumbled

just something i thought i saw anyone else see this?

oh and i wanted to add i heard janelle asked to go into the DR to send a break up message to her boy friend so that may be why they both were asked into the DR alot

Guest songbird

Janelle also got called to the DR to bring a pair of her sweatpants for a trade. They had the word pink on the back, which ties in with Victoria's Secret. They are not allowed to wear any logos. And just to make things more interesting, Ivette as you all know is gay, well- confusing as it is, her girlfriends name is Maggie (not the Maggie in BB). So, this could get confusing... :?

I know they are holding the opening of the safe for some reason...Mike has it....I just think it would be so incredibly destructive to the Cappy brigade if Mike were to get a "safe" card.....hmmm....

another thing i noticed is that they were talking by the pool (mike kaysar howie) and strategizing and kaysar mentioned that they had 1 less week than regular big brother seasons after mike asked which season is was where they brought some one back and kaysar sed that season had an extra week and they have 1 less week which makes me think if it is a "safe" card how will it work? will janelle be automatically evicted? she can't be too happy about that espeacially if she knows about the safe card also there must be some kinda double elimination to happen to make it 1 week shorter

well actually .. they have the same number of weeks as before, they just already have an extra house guest is what Kaysar means ..

And I think it means that some weeks this sumer we're going to have double evictions .. but if you think about it, the last week with just just 3 people in the house, we don't need a full week, they need to do HOH .. and then do the POV which if used and they're on the block, basically means they have secured their place in the final 2 .. HG is evicted when they do veto meeting, and then the next night they could have the jury meeting or whatever to decide who wins. They don't need to do a whole week for that.

Guest songbird

What if Mike got to choose who would go up for eviction? Or if he got a "safe" for one week, and got to pick a "safe" partner (Janelle)

Guest songbird

He would definately not be able to "save" Kaysar, as it would blow his cover, and by putting up Janelle, he knows it would make her a target....(one less person to compete with...)

why would he pick Janelle over his partner in the game?

Nope .. he'd pick Kayser.

And if HOH had to nominate a new person I think it would be Jenny .. he has been complaining about her a lot.

Guest songbird

I think it would totally shift the evictions to Eric and Kaysar, and I think that Mike knows Kaysar would be safe....Or maybe Eric and Ivette?

Guest songbird

If he picked Kaysar to be "safe" that would make both of them an open target in later weeks. Their alliance would be out there for every HG to see....It would be alliance suicide....

They are already an alliance.

People are already mad at Kaysar for his 'friend' Mike ..

They haven't figured out they knew each other before or most of them haven't .. but since he's stuck by Mike through all of this they are already a target.

Guest songbird

I know they are an alliance. I just mean that if anyone in the house was UNSURE of them being an alliance, or friends before the show, that would certainly make the HG SURE they are an alliance now....and they have a long way to go in the show yet...That would be very stupid...

Guest songbird

Okay, just a theory MTA 3-17 More To Come 3 (+14 HG)= 17

What if each safe holds one "safe" card (safe=safe). Each card could be used to put up or evict one person in the house. The twist is BB could bring in 3 more HG.

Okay, just a theory MTA 3-17 More To Come 3 (+14 HG)= 17

What if each safe holds one "safe" card (safe=safe). Each card could be used to put up or evict one person in the house. The twist is BB could bring in 3 more HG.

I like the More To Come theory..makes ya wanna go hmmmmm

Guest songbird

someone else just had an awesome theory...what if Mike can't reveal the "safe" card until after eviction is announced. Kind of like a trump card, and Mike could choose who went home in his place...Wow!

This is the post you were referring to songbird:

This would be ideat:

The safe holds a safe card, Michael finds it, but heres the twist. He is not allowed to use it until the votes are read Thursday night, at that point, he produces the card and viola! HE gets to choose who goes home in his place.........BYE BYE ERIC.

Guest Hashman

If Michael knows how to get in the safe, why would he wait so long to open it and risk that someone else will crack it in the meantime?

we're speculating he already did open it and BB is waiting for the live show to show us cause they cut to fish a few time and weren't showing us the gold room for awhile while he was in there

anyways no one will enter that room cause they hate kaysar janelle and mike

If it turns out to be a 'Safe' card.... that Michael could use to save himself...

Wonder if he'll use it :?:

He may not want to spend another week in the house with everyone shunning him :?

(UNLESS he HAS to use it on himself because he found it)

Guest sweetpea13

oh, I cant wait to see what happens. I hope they did get in the safe and that it is a safe card or something. They have to have gotten in them, dont you think they would still be working at getting them open if they didnt? I know I wouldnt leave them alone till I got in them. Ha. :wink:

I don't read the recaps that often because I don't want to know everything that goes on before I watch it but this thread caught my attention. Whatever is in those safes, I hope it makes Eric go *POOF*. I do not like him.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name