the safes and Michael

Guest sweetpea13

There wasn't anything in the books... this happened a couple of days ago or maybe it was yesterday... he he I am losing track of days as bad as they are... :(

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest songbird

all feeds are on the backyard, no sign of Michael...he knows it is his only chance to get that safe open...

Guest songbird

I think that BB knows Mike is very close to getting it open. I don't see Janelle or Mike. All cameras on the hot tub. Come on...give us the gold room... :otay

BB wants/needs Michael or Eric to go... they changed the combination during the last lockdown and superglued it shut. :rofl

Guest he said she said

This is driving me crazy!!! Instead of watching Michael and April use their brains, I now have a permanant image of April being proposed to while she's on her period :shock:

Damn the live feeds!

Guest he said she said

I didn't mean for it to be funny... I would rather not have heard her describe it...

Guest songbird

I still say it's a "safe" card of some kind...I think BB would like Michael to find it, (not me) can you imagine the twist on that one?

It feels like we're waiting for Jem's BB trivia question. :D (It's about that time of night, isn't it?)

Guest songbird

Mike's just sitting in the weight room with Jenn. I wonder if he gave up for the night? Maybe someone is sleeping in the gold room...

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan
I hope if they open it, it is worth their while ...

I hope they find a liver in there. If I was in the BB house that long, I'd get a craving.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name