the safes and Michael

Guest sweetpea13

Guest BigSister
I don't read the recaps that often because I don't want to know everything that goes on before I watch it but this thread caught my attention.  Whatever is in those safes, I hope it makes Eric go *POOF*.  I do not like him.

LOL - I want Eric to go BANG!!!! :twisted:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaysar has been working on getting them open today 7/18... I agree though it would be nice if it was something that let Mike stay adn Eric had to go instead...

Guest superman

i think that the combination for the safe is hidden in those damn golden books... remember how rachel found the clue that lead her to the gold room in the books in the HOH room....

i think that the combination for the safe is hidden in those damn golden books... remember how rachel found the clue that lead her to the gold room in the books in the HOH room....

Mike and Kaysar have both said that they checked everything in the room and started listing everything in the room including trying to take the map off the wall, etc. The books have been checked.

Mike also said that BB changes things in the house during lock downs so they can put clues out. He said he knows because he picked up the compass that Rachel found a clue on as soon as they walked in the house cuz he thought it looked cool. It didn't have anything underneath it when he picked it up and looked at it.

So, there may be a clue in those books later on but there isn't anything now.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name