Tonight's Live Show

Week One  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be evicted tonight?

• Brian
    • Renny

yes, Priject Runway and So you think you can Dance. Sheer Genius, I know I watch a lot,lol

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Jesse's head ever gets any bigger it will explode llike those little pin headed creatures on The Muppet Show!

Steven needs to get one of Renny's wigs and say to Jesse, "Can I feel those big muscles?"

Jesse will put up Steven and Renny (yawn). I hope Libra goes on slop!!!!

Katee is my favorite on so you think you can dance, but thats not BB!

If Angie goes I will be mad too! It depends on who gets in his head. If Libra gets in his head the options are Dan and Angie If he listens to no one I think Dan/Renny/Memphis and if Dan gets in his head Libra and April

My first instinct was that he'll put up Renny and Angie but, now I'm not sure. I think he'll listen to what Memphis says and it will hold a lot of weight with Jessie. But, we'll have to wait and see... just not positive how this will play out.

That post earlier about Ollie's "Obama shout out" was driving me nuts, mostly cause I didn't think he was an Obama supporter, so I just re watched his vote. Were you refering to when he called Julie "Little Mama"? That's the only thing I can find that remotely sounds like Obama.

No, Jesse won new HOH and Renny is still in house!!! I still can't figure out where HOH comp took place. What happened to the Live Audience?

If they want to be like BB1, then didn't the viewing audience get to chose who leaves?

The safest thing for him to do is out up Jerry and Renny, IMO. I mean he has a legitimate resonance to nominate both. And then he doesn't get his hands dirty for either side.

very very good thinking

Exactly! He should know you can't trust Jerry!!!! Jerry reminds me of some guy cheating on his wife who tells his mistress, "I promise, I will never cheat on you, I'm only cheating on my wife!"

I totally agree abbholic. It would sorta be a wasted HoH but, at this stage in the game... making the least amount of enemies is the right move.

Archived