Week One  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be evicted tonight?

• Brian
    • Renny

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want Brian to stay to make this game more competitive and to help the other alliance stay stronger. He is a funny guy and I want to see more of him.

Hoping Brian, Renny has a lot more to show us,lol

I was thinking that the show is Thurs, wasn't thur the eviction show last season?? I am happy if it is tonight cause aI am working at the rest on Thurs.

Renny said last nite that she has really had to lay low. I do not think Renny is stupid, I think she sees alot, and if she stays this week or even a few more, they will not get rid of her so easy.

would like brian to stay

but i know brian is leaving

and that renny will float for awhile a la sheila

If Renny stays she will not be the target for a while. They have too many others on their radar on each side. She needs to keep quite and not ruffle any feathers. The only one that might put her up is Jesse.

who are two for renny

What I really really hate is they now think they all have to vote with the HOUSE. That just takes so much away from the enjoyment of the game. They are afraid to vote against "the house" so if the audience votes then it could be the only one for Brian to stay.

If for some reason they do decide to let the studio audience have a vote...they better at least tell the hgs of this twist before they go into the DR and cast their votes...otherwise Brian would surely only get 1 or 2 votes.

I honestly don't like the idea of audience getting a vote...hgs would start really pandering to the cameras in the future...hamming it up big time to get audience vote. Also...once the number of hgs get smaller...audience vote becomes more of a factor.

I honestly don't like the idea of audience getting a vote...hgs would start really pandering to the cameras in the future...hamming it up big time to get audience vote. Also...once the number of hgs get smaller...audience vote becomes more of a factor.

Me neither. It's been the worse season when outside influences came into play. I wasn't aware of this possible twist until Dood mentioned it and I do think that Brian has a chance then.

Let me put it this way, if the producers want Brian to have a chance and they think that an audience vote may give him a chance, then it is a possibility that the producers will, at last minute add a audience vote.

If Jesse had the brains God gave an ant, he would vote Renny out. Renny hates his guts and will always be plotting to get rid of him. Poor, prettyboy! In the mirror, he looks good. In his brain, there is a big, empty birdcage!

Brain needs to play this angle. But apparently he gave up!!!!

CAMPAIGN, BRIAN, CAMPAIGN!!! DON'T PULL AN ALEX!!!!

meh, I really want Brian to stay, but I don't think he'll be able to. I think he could've worked harder (definately the Renny-Jessie resentment he could've played up)

As annoying as Renny can be, if she keeps her mouth shut i can see her being an uber-floater as well. There's so much else going on in the house that keeping your mouth shut and keeping the target on your back small

well maybe it would be good if he would in fact not have anything to do with the mean girls,lol but I am not so sure about him!!

Archived