I Have Doubts Of More Ethnic Diversity Again, But I'll See What Happens.

jkygogo

For Me: Interesting/Good Big Brother involves people that I can watch 24/7 over a 3 month period.

Age and/or Race may be what makes someone more watchable but the factor may not apply

Jameka of BB8 was a snoozefest - one of her most memorable traits was her "Ummmmhmmmm".

Dick or Jen (love them or hate them) made for good TV.

A Shot at love with Tila Tequila was certainly an ethnically diverse cast but wathcing these people 24/7 would be painful or Boring. Same for I Love New York, Favor Flav or Chram School. For Me: Any of these casts would not make for any better or interesting viewing than we had with the Lily White BB9 cast. Editing is so necessary for these shows because these cast have little substance beyond their raunchiness.

As for Age: The cast of BB6 was young but they did not disappoint. The oldest person in BB6 was Eric (Cappie) the Firefighter at 36 and the winner Maggie was only 26. Jannelle was a chess playing Barbie of 25. Kaysar was 24. Sweet Sarah only 22. Ivette 25.

TwinCity, I find the idea of not seeing colour interesting - like the example where you gave that you hadn't thought of your friend as black. I can't imagine not noticing someone's colour, anymore than I wouldn't notice if someone was a brunette or a blonde. I believe you, even though I'm not capable of it. I know my mom never remembers what anybody looked like, just their voice, so we all have our different ways of perceiving the world.

Racial diversity isn't important to me. I just want a cast of people that want to play the game, are hardcore strategists, and not sexual deviants or wannabe actors/actresses. I have high hopes for BB10.

Archived