What Would You Like To See Happen In The Bb House?

One of the things I find the most interesting about the BB dynamic is that eventually all house guests chuck aside their ethics and back stab, lie and betray one another. I think the head games are of particular interest. The only one this season who has really made an effort to get into the other's psyche is Josh, and frankly he's not that good at it.

Which got me to thinking, What sort of head games would you like to see played in the BB house? Use your imagination and come up with some diabolical scheme.

Please refrain from voicing your opinion about the HGs, Let's keep this thread about hypothetical head games we would like to see happen.

I would love to see BB play a trick on Natalie. (Or any of them really, But Natalie would be my choice.)

For a monetary reward or prize, all the HGs must give Natalie a complete, Amish-style shun.

No one can speak to her in any way. The HGs would be instructed that they should act as if they can not even see her. No talking to her, Making gestures with the eyes or hands is also forbidden. Completely shun her for 24 hours.

As an incentive to pull off the task, each HG who successfully ignored her for the 24 hour period would win some money or a prize of some sort.

Any HG who broke the rules would lose their prize.

I think it would be hilarious because Natalie would be going loopy, and I don't think the other HGs could pull it off. Sheila and Chelsia would certainly lose, they can't keep their yaps shut. Probably Josh too, I think Ryan, James and Adam would manage to complete it though.

What sort of head games would you like to see?

The only one this season who has really made an effort to get into the other's psyche is Josh, and frankly he's not that good at it.

I so don't agree with your comment that Josh is the only one that has tried to get in other's psyche. I see Sheila as being the best at that.

Anyway I really loved the long talks in the HOH room with people trying to keep themselves off the block. Kaysar was the master at that. He really got to know each one of them. (not that it go him anywhere in the game)

I want NO sex or couples in the house. NO WAY. I love to watch the friendships evolve. I love to see some loyalty when those alliances are formed.

I love that the player that works hard to win the competitions by staying in good physical shape and by leaning things in the house.

I love real people in the house and NO WANNA BE stars.

Please Big Brother never ever give us a skank season like you did this year.

Not sure of what head games. I really don't want a house full of mental cases.

I thought of one twist

Every time a HG swears or breaks a rule they get punishment. The punishment dolled out is not only for the offender but they have to pick a HG to share the punishment. First time take one person with them for punishment and second time take 2 HG and so on... They only get 10 seconds to chose who has to share in their punishment.

The punishment could be they have to scrub the kitchen floor every day on their hands and knees for a week or something like that.

Just something that popped in my head.

Maybe you need to post this a little bigger Crusty..

Please refrain from voicing your opinion about the HGs, Let's keep this thread about hypothetical head games we would like to see happen.

I think they should have random fire drills in the middle of the night, play music they hate, take all the luxurys away, fill the hot tub with ice... Salt in thier beds, stuff like that... Call em to the diary room and then say just kiddin, you can go back out... THEN CALL THEM IN AGAIN RIGHT OF WAY..

srry bout the caps loc was nae yelling..

Repair the couples but with different partners. First this would end the show sooner and second it might make the it easier to watch. Pair James/Sheila Ryan/Chelsia(I know she's going home but there is that alarm) Adam/Sharon Nat/Josh. The hg's would be forced to play and allign with people they don't like. Nat and Sheila both hate James and they would be forced to work with him if they wanted to stay in the game. Josh would hate being with Nat. Josh is constantly talking about her but would be forced to work with her. Adam and Sharon don't even know each other that well until recently and he still flip flops so who knows where that would go. Ryan and Chelsia don't like each other either. It might and I mean might make the show more interesting than it is now. The main reason though would be to end the show early so BB can concentrate on getting better hg's for next season.

Last year when they had the part of the comp where they had to give up things was good. The one they had last year where they had to go dunk in the muck every hour when the siren went off and then take a cold shower. I think they need to toughen up these people.

I would like to see Natalie win HOH and James go home this next week. After that I could careless who does what. I would also like to see a turn with the POV....something new. I agree also with some light torture on the houseguests.....they can't just be handed over $500k for nothing!

I remember when the house used to, in a sense, get smaller. They used to close off one of the bedrooms when they got down 6 or 7. Thus, giving them one less place to hide from each other. they stopped doing that 2 or 3 seasons ago.

I have been watching since season one. Back then the HGs each nominated two people, the two with the most votes were up for eviction, and then America would vote to evict one of the two. I also liked that they had to work for simple luxuries. Like, putting the potato clock together correctly before BB would tell them the time. I kinda miss that format.

I don't miss the America voting in season one... Everybody interesting got booted out early and ed won because everyone felt sorry for him cuz he only had one leg due to cancer....

I like the house getting smaller idea too...

Ring the big Buzzer, gather them to the living room and tell them "Sorry, but because of all your smut, potty mouths, BJ's, and being the disgusting individules that you are", "Big Brother season 9 has been cancelled", "Gather your things, you are free to go","By Bitches",lololol

I can only dream but it would be awesome if Sheila told BJ Bimbo about Ryan confirming the BJs and calling Nat a liar. With Josh being on the block he might confess to his and Ryans alliance to throw the heat off him and onto Ryan. Piss Natalie off enough to backdoor Ryan.

I am excited watching yesterday's Housecalls Dick talking about the cast for BB10

He is helping with the casting and the next cast will me more diverse and differing ages! Sounds like CBS is listening to us and to what many of us want.

Here is the link to Housecalls http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother_9...675738&cc=3

He is helping with the casting and the next cast will me more diverse and differing ages! Sounds like CBS is listening to us and to what many of us want.

I will believe that when I see it. Every year they say they will have a diverse cast. And every year we get the models and wannabe actors.

LMAO @ that idea Cardinal! She'd freak out thinking it was somehow tied to the question about which HG would lock themselves out of the white house.

Then she'd go into some sort of manic downward spiral and start counting the logs on the wall paper again.

Archived