Saturday, March 15th

Marty

I just thought I heard James tell Sheila on the feeds he was taking her off? I just walked in the room so don't know what the rest of the conversation was. Sheila and James were talking about the Ryan, Matt and Adam being an alliance.

Did I hear right?

Maybe he just said she was safe.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read that James said do not worry I am not voting you off, but I need you to remain calm cool, and collected, I will love it if he puts up Matt, but I also read he is thinkin Adam, Adam voted him back in for Christs sake, James is crazy!!!!!

I hate these house guests but then again, how many people can take 3 months off of work easily? In the summer, some college students can pull it off but winter is even harder. I guess we aren't going to get the smarter more successful people very often on this show. After all, they have a life.

I'd love to see a house of *much* smarter people. That would be an interesting game.

I don't understand why everyone thinks that Nat and Matt are a big threat.....to me James and Chelsia are an even bigger threat....they are winning left and right, and they are very open about how they feel about each other and that they will help each other to the end. It is very apparent that Matt is using Nathalie. He will kick her to the curb when necessary. I think that if James and Matt went to the final 2, James would win this hands on. He needs to keep them together and get rid of Sheila or Sharon.....wasted space as far as I'm concerned.

james proving why he should have stay evicted

I understand that, but as a whole....the house is so worried about Nat and Matt when clearly....James and Chelsia are the bigger threat. Why is she sleeping by herself now? Isn't it a bit late in the game to pretend that they aren't liking on each other? They should have started sleeping on their own right after they split up the couples.

i thought season 8 hg were brain dead

but this year crew takes the cake

only fitting that adam gets put up on the block

by the guy he tries to save

One reason Chelsia is sleeping in the bed downstairs that she shared with James is so Ryan does not take it. Ryan is sleeping on the floor on a mat because he doesn't want to sleep in the "cursed" bed.

What!? Are these HGs idiots? Gee, that answered the question...I agree crusty, I thought Matthole would be gone by now.

Ohhh Marty??? Sounds like your wish is coming true!!! Buh-bye Matty.

Oh?!! Has James finally seen the light?! Please let him Backdoor the matthole!!!

If he BDs Adam he just shot himself in the foot. The real threat in the house isn't Nataho and Matthole. It's Matthole and Ryanus or Adam.

Matthole has 3 people to toy with and further himself along. Ryanus, Adam and obviously Nataho.

It is true that Adam is a threat. And he's been playing both sides and made palsy walsy with everyone. But this week the Matthole needs to get gone.

And eff any promise to Nataho. She's never once kept her word about anything!

And she's the reason why the backdoor of matthole didn't go down last week. She-hag may have had a chat with the Ryanus, But Nataho had already spilled the paln to the Matthole before She-hag could even think to get up off the couch.

Wonder how many times James will change his mind?? Or is he just trying to mess with everyone to make them all turn on each other and keep the noms the same??

Archived