Saturday, March 15th

Marty

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:dance2: We might get out wish Marty!! Kick Matty in the DUPA!!

But, didn't they try this last week. Matts supersized nose will figure this out again!! All hell will break loose tonight. He will do the old "So, I heard I am being backdoored" routine again and they will spill the beans...including Sharon...she is definetly a sneaky sneaky sneak....

please,please, please let Matty be BD. PLEASE!!! I would love to not have to watch or listen to him anymore!

One thing for sure is, he'll get plenty of BJ's from Nat before he leaves. She'll be begging to be evicted next week to join him.. if he goes to sequester.

The bigger threats in the house are James/Chelsia Sharon (she's smart) and Matt as he controls two people and Natalie is his puppet. She was going to vote out Sharon last week and changed it to James because Matt told her she had to vote James out. Adam I think is smarter than they think, but not much.

I was shocked to hear James talking about BDing Adam in the start of the day. I couldn't believe he could be so stupid and not see the bigger picture. Matt was instrumental in getting James put on the block last week. I wanted to reach down my PC and shake him.

He made a deal with Natalie to keep Matt safe (remember she forgot to add herself in that deal too). But this is BB and nothing is certain.

This should be a fun week again if they do it. The shoe is on the other foot.

I'd dance for joy if Matty-turd gets back doored!!!! larger015.gif

I'm so tired of hearing about BJs Natho-turd is begging to do, I can't imagine how all the poor feed updaters keep from killing their computers.

:pixiedust:

It would be great if he did.. and BB kicked his ass out before he could hurt anyone.. maybe Nat and Adam could get violent too.. they'd be gone too.. what a wonderful day that would be.. I wonder what BB would do in that situation?? If more than one HG had to leave.. would the bring back other HGs? or just have more comps to fill the shows?

Well it didn't take James long to be the liar that he accused Ryan of being...of course he is doing the right game move instead of just trying to get even...but he is such an arse in doing exactly what he said he wouldn't...does this game make liars...or just better liars than they were before they came in?? BTW...Sheila is on her knees by Chelsia's bed (James is there too) on BBAD right now...she's been in that mode since she's been on the block (figuratively speaking)...if I was James I would split the tie and oust her...JUST TO GET HER TO SHUT UP!!! :lipsrsealed2:

Feel the love.... :smitten:

I am loving watching Matt be all paranoid right now on BBAD. HAHAHAHAHAH!!! Gosh I hope James sticks to his plan and BD's him!

Archived