Thursday, March 6th

CeCiMom

Yep...Ryan wants more guys in the house than girls for numbers purposes. good strategy there Ryan...original. :rolleyes:

Well they can all hang out in the back yard and smoke and be buddies.

This is getting too boring. They all are nice nice to each other. I want to see some teams. I want lines to be drawn in the sand.....

What a bunch of wimps. They are just going to start picking of the woman and not be honest? If they want Sharon out say we want you out. Ryan is going to give this big speech on how much he likes them both and this will be a good competition and may the best one win bla bla bla.

This is getting too boring. They all are nice nice to each other. I want to see some teams. I want lines to be drawn in the sand.....

give it time

all it takes is for guys to lose hoh and all out backstabbing will start

but if nat gets hoh

the guys still have power lol

So what IS the plan? Chelsia or Sharon? Who are the guys gunning for? Or are they planning on backdooring anyone?

Well when the guys were in HOH planning who to put up it was get Sharon out and just use Chelsia as a pawn. They did talk about maybe Sheila or Nat if someone got off with POV but then agreed to not make any decisions until the time comes.

The guys are running the show this week.

Archived