BB Theme Music

Big Bro music was before the Jimmy Kimmel music - shows you how original Jimmy Kimmel is.

I don't hate the new music, but I have to admit that when I heard the old music @ the start of the show, I would feel some excitement in anticipation of seeing what we'd read about on Morty's.

What I don't like about the new music is that shows that are jumping the shark usually change their music as if a new theme song is gonna get more viewers. Trading Spaces has changed so much trying to get more viewers and instead they get less. nebartist is right - people don't watch the show for the music. If they wanted to "fix" something, they should have started in the casting department!

I hate the new music, I want the violin/piano stuff back. It doesn't seem like BB without that music. Would Mark Burnett change the Survivor tune? I think not, and they should have left well enough alone, IMHO. My first post sounds just awful, doesn't it? Just a loyal BB fan here :D

I hate the new music, I want the violin/piano stuff back. It doesn't seem like BB without that music. Would Mark Burnett change the Survivor tune? I think not, and they should have left well enough alone, IMHO. My first post sounds just awful, doesn't it? Just a loyal BB fan here :D

Actually I'm pretty sure the Survivor theme changed slightly a few times.

I don't think people know each other. It probably seems that way because it's moderated very well without a lot of flaming and personal attacks. I've only started posting this season, but I've read the board and Morty's recaps for the last few years. For me, this year's show is not nearly as interesting as this website is.

wel., i did notice they changed the intro music...and i thought, well hey thats different....but then i didnt think about it any more until i read everyone hating the new music....shrugs, at least it aint Mike Booger rappin' about BB as the themesong.

:twisted:

Guest Anchorless

would it be cool if the theme song was Rockwell's Somebody's Watching Me, or maybe Private Eyes by Hall and Oates (I read Howie likes them) less original, but I think the current music seems like some royalty free loopy thing. At least Somebody's Watching Me is engaging and exciting sounding.

Guest Atreyu35

I am probably not the only one who is extremely PISSED off that they are using a new theme song this year for the show, and, in protest, I am going to mute my TV whenever the credits come on and play the old theme song on my computer. I can't seem to find it to download it anywhere. Can anyone help? Does anyone know if the song has a name, or what group plays it? Or does anyone have it on their computer and can share with me where you got it? I'd appreciate any help! Thanks!!

Guest Atreyu35

Thanks! What kind of website is that from? I only wish it was longer! But it's better than nothing for now. I'll keep looking and see if I can find the ful version, but thanks for your reply! *clicks that link over and over again!*