I like the pretty girls

I love Janelle and Jennifer......I was watching Michael and Jennifer in the bedroom and I think Jennifer is actually a good person.

Janelle is hot..and I will watch her all season!!!!!!!

All these other girls need to get over their jealousy and stop being mean to the pretty girls. Women are catty and mean.

If Janelle wants to stick around, she better out Beau and Ivette to everyone to take the heat off of her. Jennifer needs to stay under the radar, and quit listening to April, since she is going to screw up and talk about people too much.

Janelle went to Rachel today about the Ivette/Beau connection... Go to the main BB page and check out the audio of the conversation... :D

I dont think Janelle is all that eithier And on the first eppy she was too much into herself.I think Sarah and Jennifer are pretty course im a girl so I guess I see diffrent things then men do. JMO

I think Janelle is the hottest girl in the house. In fact I think she's the hottest girl in the past two seasons. Ashlea, Jenny and Sarah are cute but defintely not in Janelle's league. As far as the rest of the girls..well I think I'll just stop now.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name