Tuesday 8/28 Show

laladoopiedu

Moryt says to bashed the housegests not the posterss... I amj only tying to heop here..

You know I'm not mad, I'm just sick of people expecting me to single people out that aren't in majority that I'm talking about. I'm not bashing posters, I'm talking about the voters who voted the way I was talking about. So if it doesn't include you it doesn't include you!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too funny.

Amber just said that she's going to the jury house and telling them everything that Eric has been doing and that he's evil.

5 seconds later, she tells Dani that if she goes to the jury house that she won't hold a grudge and knows it's a game.

I can't wait for Thursday.

Amber...

Her contradicting herself.

I would so watch a show of just Amber being delusional.

I couldn't do it... I'd have to either stab myself, or throw myself out of a window. In the end, I'd have to do physical harm to something..

Yana has an escaped mental patient commandeered your computer? Or at least someone without opposable thumbs?

Im donh't the4mk os... Whju?

I don'te remvet what we are even taling bjoput... What vogin

?

ATTN: please take notice that what you are witnessing tonight is NOT.. i repeat NOT fizzle after taking her pill but in fact it is Yana on medication that makes her spell very poorly and then makes her forget all together what she was talking about. tomorrow morning she will have forgotten all about being here and i will have to tell her that you guys poked a little fun her way. sFun_kickinthebutt.gif

editing of the show is so lame

they made it look like jess will be mad at eric because he didn't use the pov and that's not the case at all

she had doubts but never asked him to use it

she just needed reassurance and eric did good at giving her that

everything i was thinking has vanished. i am too wrapped up in Yana's posts to think about the show anymore.....

OHHHH uhhhh there IS a problem for thursday's live show for my area.... it wont be on until 1:35am ... sFun_karate.gif

and i am not happy about that!

Archived