Tuesday 8/28 Show

laladoopiedu

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin, my friend, you are not alone.

Well there are so very few of us I feel alone.. :animated_bouncy:

eric wont make final 3. and then he will have to vote for a Donato to win, and its just going to kill you when im laying back laughing my butt off.

Why? When have we denied it....... :lipsrsealed2:

Exactly. Let's bring up Dick/Daniele's dumb move of using backdoor week 5. They should have never nominated Jen/Kail if they wanted Eric out. If they wanted Zach out, sure... but not Eric. Then week 6... how did they survive? America. If it wasn't for AP, Dick would have been evicted already.

Exactly. Let's bring up Dick/Daniele's dumb move of using backdoor week 5. They should have never nominated Jen/Kail if they wanted Eric out. If they wanted Zach out, sure... but not Eric. Then week 6... how did they survive? America. If it wasn't for AP, Dick would have been evicted already.

Word, they haven't played a great game. His daughter has won the competitions (which does not make you "The best player") and Dick has babied his way into America's heart. And lets not forget the voters obsession with Daniele, 'cause we all know ribs are hotttt... :animated_rotfl:

either way that was a win/win week.

they got out Kail who had already won a HOH, and she was after them. good they got her gone.

and its such a bad thing eric stayed, isnt it? i mean, he is now on thier side and they both stayed this week cause of him. so it was a good move to keep him.

Good luck Daniele!

LOL I don't like Daniele cause of her looks. I'm a straight girl so that's not the appeal at all but so it goes. Besides, couldn't the same have been said about Jess or Jen? Even Carol.

It'll be an interesting final 2 one way or another

I thought eric was the one responsible for all of the evictions: escept Mike's: arol-Eric, Joe-Eric, Kail-Eric, Jen-Eric, Nick-Eric, , dustin-eric, now Amber or Zach, it will be eric telling Jess who they're sending out. All of them were AP assignments to get someone nominated or evicted. The only time Eric got one out on his own was Nick. but Eric was the one who would talk everyone, especially Dick, into voting out people on all those LNC meetings

either way that was a win/win week.

they got out Kail who had already won a HOH, and she was after them. good they got her gone.

and its such a bad thing eric stayed, isnt it? i mean, he is now on thier side and they both stayed this week cause of him. so it was a good move to keep him.

No, Kail couldn't compete for 5 HOH's so she could never nominate those two. That would've been a stupid move to evict her.

Eric staying and now being buddy buddy with the Donatos is pure luck that he is AP. There's no denying that. If there was no AP, it would have been completely ridiculous to keep him. Since they don't know about AP, it was a completely and utterly stupid move on their part. If there was no AP, Dick would've been out already. You denying that?

This was a bad move for Jess, but a great move for Erik. Backdooring D/D would have made him look bad coz he cant vote against them. I bet you if ERIC wasnt America's player, today's episode would have played out differently......hell....he'd have gotten rid of Dick instead of Dustin....

cajun, didnt she put 4 weeks, so she was in the middle so she wouldnt of had to do it.. if i remember right. i dont think she put the 5 weeks.

even if thats not right, it would of been a vote against them everytime they were up, and she might of been able to save jenn.

Good luck Daniele!

Carol was the hottest Big Brother guest ever.

Why did she leave so early.

Carol didn't want to be there...she wanted to go to a BBQ instead. That was an easy eviction for the hg's and part of the reason she is still the butt of jokes.

Carol basically asked to be evicted by talking about upcoming dates that would have occured while she was supposed to be in the house that she was wanting to be apart of. She was pretty though. Her freaking out at the camera was strange

Archived