Tuesday 8/28 Show

laladoopiedu

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
daniele is the best player in the game. NO WAY she is leaving now, for sure final 2.she will win ANY veto she needs too. she will win at least 2 more HOH's. AND her dad will save her if she is on the block again!

Like this weeks veto? She didn't throw it, she lost outright. She's the best at competition bar none, but she's not the best player. Eric would be if he didn't have to play with this stupid America's Player crap, he has to run his game around us..

both her HOH's Pure luck

How ignorant of you! :animated_rotfl:

A lot of you are forgetting about how this show is being edited. For those of us watching the live feeds, the broadcast shows are a joke.

They made it look like Jess/Eric and Dick/Dani are constantly scheming against each other. They "forgot" to show the party that went on the night before the veto ceremony where Eric told Dick/Dani what his speech was going to be but they made sure to show some reaction from Dick during the ceremony like he thought he was going up.

They also put in clips from conversations that happened over a week ago.

There is a slight chance that Dani may try something if she wins HoH, but not Dick.

if eric used it, and jess put say.. daniele up, eric knew that america would say to vote out zach or amber, whoever was up there, and he would look horrible to jess, and she wouldnt be able to trust him, good move for eric because he HAS to be america's player.

i think you hit the nail on the head. i hated the move, but he had to figure this exact scenario would play out.

if eric used it, and jess put say.. daniele up, eric knew that america would say to vote out zach or amber, whoever was up there, and he would look horrible to jess, and she wouldnt be able to trust him, good move for eric because he HAS to be america's player.

Really, does it matter who he votes for in the end...it's the POV that counts and Jess wanted him to use it and he didn't, so he has already lost her trust.

Really, does it matter who he votes for in the end...it's the POV that counts and Jess wanted him to use it and he didn't, so he has already lost her trust.

Thatttt's why they're in a bath tub talking strategy! I get it now.... :lipsrsealed2:

I believe eric made a big mistake by allowing Dani to stay in the game I think D&D will turn agaist them if they get the chance

lets hope Zack wins HOH and they all have to rumble next week

how bout zack wins HOH and jameka wins pov with dick and eric on the block sounds like fun to me

When you're watching a show when all your favorites have left mostly due to how Dick/Dani fans have voted, you can become a little upset so I understand where he's coming from.

how can they not be good players when they are responsable for most of the evictions with the except of a few?

Good luck Daniele!

With the votes.

Dick/Dani fans suck.

Naa, it's AP that sucks.

I truly hope they never do this again. It messes with the game too much. Let the HGs play the game and screw America. AC was fine but AP is overkill.

What evictions are they responsible for?

Week 1 - a house consensus

Week 2 - Joe shot himself in the foot

Week 3 - I'll give it to Dick

Week 4 - Voting out Nick? No

Week 5 - Voting out Kail? No

Week 6 - Voting out Dustin? They aren't responsible for that. America is.

Week 7 - Voting out Jen? Yes.

They're only responsible for basically two evictions.

m sure we "Suck", too bad they are America's two favorite players.

and why would they vote for eric to kiss dick anyways? thats just dumb.

That's like saying if I had to pick a favorite way to get a concussion, I'd slam my head in a screen door.

Lets face it, this year's crop of HGs is pretty lame compared to the last few years.

P.S. King, even after Jen was evicted she's still more popular according to the poll than Dani. Dani isn't very high, it's her father that is high.

...and I bet after this weeks edit both Eric and Jessica surpass Dani in popularity.

I am so happy that they edited all the kissing business in the order it actually occurred. And that they even let Eric say something about having already done it on his own terms. I think Jess will be happy.

But they feel like the others were because of them, so they're obviously at fault!

What's so bad about Dick/Daniele fans? I don't see the difference from their fans in comparison to fans of other HGs except they seem to have to defend who they like more

As an Eric fan I must say that that is 100% false, I'm alone in a sea of insults..

What evictions are they responsible for?

Week 1 - a house consensus

Week 2 - Joe shot himself in the foot

Week 3 - I'll give it to Dick

Week 4 - Voting out Nick? No

Week 5 - Voting out Kail? No

Week 6 - Voting out Dustin? They aren't responsible for that. America is.

Week 7 - Voting out Jen? Yes.

They're only responsible for basically two evictions.

Correction. 1 eviction. Dick wanted Jen out in week 3 but let Mike get to him during the PoV when Mike pulled the Marcellas. The group decided to send Mike home after that when Jen took herself down.

AP is the ONLY reason D&D are even still in the game... not because of their masterful strategy.

And don't forget that Dick would have been gone in week 6 if not for AP. He had no chance of staying without Eric swaying all the votes. Without Dick, Dani would be easy to pick off without anyone having to worry about repercussions.

Archived