How To Improve The America's Player Twist

SCRebel

I think there are obvious flaws in the America's Player twist that do not allow for Eric to play his own game and hurt his strategy. Apart from just not creating it, I think one thing they could have done is told him before the season that he had three veto cards he used. Thus if he is given an assignment he strongly disagrees with (like say a couple weeks from now he's told to get Jessica evicted) he can veto that assignment and not have to try and complete it. Then for each time he vetoes an assignment he loses one previously completed assignment. What do you all think of this idea and what other ideas could they have come up with beforehand to make this a better twist?

Since any future contestant will know about this twist, they could rotate it among HG. Have it be a marked piece hidden somewhere in the house and/or within certain competitions. The player who gets it would have the opportunity to win extra money by completing the assignments without the others knowing they are that week's AP.

I really don't think they will ever do any AP again if they have any more BB. It has been done.

It doesn't seem like it has really hurt Eric. I looks like it is taking him to the F4 and possibly F2. If he has stuck with his Dustin Amber Jameka alliance it is hard to say what would have happened. I am pretty sure he would have been evicted by now.

To improve it if they did do it again would be to make it have a sunset time. America would only be able to use AP for the first 5 weeks and then AP would be on his/her own.

There will be no need to improve the AP twist as it could never be done again. They might throw some variation as suggested above with a rotating AP but that wouldn't be for a few seasons if BB is still around. Now, I don't know why people think it needs to be improved. I think it was a brillant idea.

America actually got to play the game this time around. Eric had to figure that out and realize that he was America's Player and had to play like we wanted him to play. It's not his game to play, it's ours. For example, it's apparent that we won't have a say as to whether or not Eric uses the veto because of the timing of the shows. However, that is OK, because Eric now knows that we wouldn't want him to use the veto and if he does, he is going to pay a price come Thursday and next week. See how brilliant the AP twist actually is, we can play the game even when we're not playing the game.

I can't wait to see the HGs faces when the twist is finally revealed which I hope is after the final vote regardless whether Eric is in the final two or not. I think if they reveal the AP before the final vote, it could affect the outcome even if Eric isn't in the final 2. Obviously America's final task will be to cast Eric's vote providing he doesn't make it to the end. There is no need to go ahead now and come up with a new AP in the house if he gets evicted. The show will over soon enough.

Oh well, that's my 2 cents from long time reader and very seldom poster on this board. I just don't understand why people can't accept the twist for what it is and enjoy it because I think this is definitely one of the best BB seasons ever (I didn't watch season 1 or 4).

Agree Chagching, it was America's player not what Eric thought America might want. You can see how the votes went, when America was pleased with him they gave him easy tasks (give Jessica a whoobie) when they were displeased hard tasks (vote against original alliance). Like others have said AP will never happen again.

Yeah, their "improving" meant this seasons AP. Why don't they get back to the basics and stop throwing twists at us.

P.S. They made the right choice in Eric for their twist, he's definitely has the character to flip back and forth each week. He's got a mean side too!

I thought it was a great ideal at first. About 3 weeks into the game,

I thought the flaws in AP started showing. If people (me included)

got mad at Eric they would vote to mess him up. So I hope they don't

do AP anymore. Also some of the AP tasks were very lame.

Squirting mustard on Jen's shirt...very childish. Getting into someone

else's bed...come on! Telling a sob story...boohoo!

JMHO :pixiedust:

it'll be funny if next year that take all that 'no twist' advice, and all season everyone makes 20+ page speculation threads about what the upcoming twist must be....but the twist is really that there isnt one :animated_rotfl:

That'd be an awesome twist, start from scratch! I am of course going to be on it next year.. granted I've never tried out.. and I'm ugly... and I've never acted.. and I'll only be 18... :animated_scratchchin:

I'M STILL MAKING IT!!

well Justin, do you have any family members you who are estranged, or unknown, an exgirlfriend from fifth grade perhaps, or do you have an almost 18 year old buddy you can team up with or .....hey, you're not one of a set of triplets are you?

You know what I think would make a GREAT idea for next year?

Put Shockalot in the house with a bunch of his rivals from all the boards he visits and then make him AP and watch the sparks fly... sSig_rofl.gif

Justin...there's been some pretty ugly people on BB. I saw your pic

and you're not ugly....(that was a pic of you on your profile?)

Does anyone know the age requirements?

Justin...there's been some pretty ugly people on BB. I saw your pic

and you're not ugly....(that was a pic of you on your profile?)

Does anyone know the age requirements?

Well, I'm not.. "pretty." And yeah it was me..

I believe it's 18, I know they've had an 18 year old on there..

hmmm that reminds me of some big fat man that cut in the super long after school car-riders line......

next twist:road rage enemies

ARE YOU THAT ASS THAT CUT ME OFF ON ROUTE 1!!??

That'd be cool for about 10 seconds :animated_rotfl:

Archived