Jen's Bikini Top Popped Off ?? Do We Have Pics ?

Jobeo

from the updates ::

Jen enters, still looking for the rest of her things, when her bikini top just pops off in front of everyone at the table. Jem is laughing, "Ohhh how what the hell. How did that happen?"

pics ? ? ?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jen wont pose nude???

sHa_dielaughing.gif

have you seen some of her pics? she is basically nude in a lot of them. wearing nothing but a thong and/or bra.... posing in dirty hooker "come lick me" poses...

when her top popped off today, she covered her boobs with one arm and then asked for help.. even when jameka picked up her top for her, jen walked off without it at first.. jen had to tell her "uh HELLO you might need this" (jen, what a dope) what was wrong with Jen's other arm that she couldnt pick her top up herself?

to me it looks like she was "acting" like her top popped off..I know if mine did that I wouldve covered and ran instead of saying Oh wow how did that happen?

how in the world daniele ended up a skank when I have seen her with more clothes on..wow people are brutal in here

LOL Fizzle, thats how the women back home danced, with pasties and men paid them to watch them dance like that

have you seen some of her pics? she is basically nude in a lot of them. wearing nothing but a thong and/or bra.... posing in dirty hooker "come lick me" poses...

when her top popped off today, she covered her boobs with one arm and then asked for help..

I'm not a Jen fan, but she gets PAID to dress the way she does in her photo shoots. Of course she's going to hide her stuff when it's of no benefit to her to show it off.

She dresses the way she does for a job (and I actually think she looks great in some of her modeling pics).

some people will take any opportunity to make a snide comment...geesh. It's becoming quite tiresome and predictable.

Jen's top fell off...obviously accidental. So she laughed about it rather than being embarrassed...big deal. She's always been comfortable with her body. (I happen to think it's a rather nice one at that...;)) I see no need for her to have gone running. Give me a break! :rolleyes:

Find me some photos that show full body or topless with nipples showing I bet you cannot.

But if you can please send them to me!!!!!

::::::::::::runs freely around with pasties and a fig leaf::::::::::::::::

:drool:

I'm not a Jen fan, but she gets PAID to dress the way she does in her photo shoots. Of course she's going to hide her stuff when it's of no benefit to her to show it off.

She dresses the way she does for a job (and I actually think she looks great in some of her modeling pics).

ohh i am not arguing with that... she has a list of modeling jobs that she has done and she does get paid to do those jobs.. no doubt about that.

my point is, she makes a big stink about how she doesnt do nude pics yet she prances around almost nude and does jobs that are basically nude (with a piece of fabric here and there) heck, she doesnt even go into the shower to change like the other girls.. she does it in the open. we see her crack daily, her boobs daily... if we had to match body to face i am sure we could match hers up first thing.... without a doubt.

Danille is more of a tacky skank then Jen .

Jen will not pose nude for modeling and you act like she lost her top on purpose.

And Daniele has??? Daniele hasn't even came close to posing nude, nowhere near as close as Jen has... It's funny how every little thing that happens now matter who is involved, it always gets turned around on Dick and Daniele somehow...

yep it sure does Yana

I guess everyone defines skank to their own, I have known plenty of skanks and what dani does it nothing compared to what they have done lol

oh and I said I would run off, never did I say thats what Jen shouldve done, just putting myself in that postion..IF i ever was in that position..

i think she has a beautiful body but i also think she is all up in the cams with it too just for exposure..i wouldnt be shocked if she went playboy next ...BUT thats jmo

my daughter still covets daniele's clothes....sigh, skanky?......i'd think 'trendy', 'young', ok the jeans with giant holes in the knees really need to go c'mon that trend really sucked the first time around

but is jen flashing her ta tas skanky? no, i dont think so either..quit being scared of nudity oh people who go directly to the 'morty's nudes' page

Archived