Sunday, August 19th

uvp

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cool! not from Kris....(why am I taking pleasure in this....:naughty:)

she is quite the debbie downer right now ...no tears yet though....soon?

cool! not from Kris....(why am I taking pleasure in this....)

she is quite the debbie downer right now ...no tears yet though....soon?

I think she's crying now. A lot of sniffling under the covers before FOTH.

I still feel bad for her, though.

Is this why she is acting so pitiful? SO, I'm confused.....Kris watches as she goes on and on about Nick, Nick watching her be sad about Kris not sending a letter for her b-day......she is about to lose them both! I like Daniele but her baby stuff is boring. Grow some balls and pick a guy already!

can someone in the west coast or east if anyone can do a woobie update.... which hg's america has chosen to give it

We won't know for a few more hours. Voting ends at 12:00am pst. So about 1:00 or 2:00 we'll know.

You know, it's cute that Daniele is considering that she may not be America's favorite.

EDIT- Eric: "I'd like to call the guy who put mustard on Jen's pillow and thank him", leading to Daniele speculating that Nick or Dick did it is just so awesome.

Why can Eric not let the mustard incident die? He insists on bringing it up, at least, a couple times a day.

Because that's his biggest moment in the house and he seems to love hearing people praise it and by extension praise him. I do think that it shows how great of a liar Eric is that he can slip it into conversation like that and not look at all guilty.

On the topic of the whole "What if I said something wrong about Jessica?" thing that Eric brought up earlier, didn't he try to get Jessica nominated in week 2 (Because of America)? Trust me Eric, you've done something wrong to Jessica, though not by choice.

So, how much will having to present the stuffed dog to Jessica hurt his gameplan of trying to NOT get her to like him in that way?

I'm watching Showtime so someone with the feeds can help me........

Who did Eric accuse of being obsessed with him? I'm thinking Amber but he could be starting to trash talk Jessica for some asinine reason.

Speaking of Amber, she's praying.........

You know, I could think of WORSE people to be obsessed with me than Jen........

In fact, Eric is doing pretty damn well for himself if Jen is obsessed with him. Between having Jen obsessed with him and having Jessica wanting to kiss him, Eric is well on his way to beating Will as the all-time "playa" of the Big Brother house.

Archived