Tuesday 8/14 Show

laladoopiedu

West coaster here....

I was sooooo hoping the ED blast would have been worse!! All the bru-ha-ha, and it's nothing! I laughed! I was expecting multiple pots and pans, in every room, and more, more, more!!

Oh ED, you could have done sooo much more!!!!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the funniest part of this show was how jessica voice was trembling as she nominated dick and daniele

Jam/Dani smackdown? Score one for Dani!!

If I liked even a small bit of Jam before, I don't like it now....maybe it's because I have grown used to ED's rants....watching Jam get down and dirty, just doesn't fit the character she's presented this season...I know, these people can change, but it looks to me, that she is actually trying to get it under the skin....she want's to win the argument...she wanted to crush...

I don't think ED wants to win the argument, he just has an end to his means...he's not really trying to make these people cry, or for them to internalize the hurtful things he says, he just says stuff.

Jam....10 points down....

After seeing tonight's show I'm finally starting to enjoy BB again!

I liked Dick at first, then started not liking him, but now he's starting

to grow on me again....I still don't like it when he goes over the top

but he's playing the game right now. I can't wait for Thursday's

show...I hope Dustin is voted out... :hurray:

thought it was funny how Daniele won't let someone get a word in without cutting in with pleas to let her speak, and she's almost never ready to let the person speak their piece. todays rant was basically a pooooor me, you don't understand how hard it is for me, shut up, i'm still talking ... the poor me did end up being good strategy though.

we all know that everyone probably voted to get Dustin out..

I have the feeling Danielle or Dick might be at the end...

and honestly I hate it....

I think that ED might be at the end, but Dani, I think ED will talk to her about her leaving the game. She just doesn't seem to have her heart in it. She gets stirred up when ED talks to her, but if he wasn't there, I think she'd hide in the Nick nest all the time.

Dani could be doing things to further herself in the game, with or without ED, but she isn't. Her attempt to get 'in' the game by going up to the HOH, was a last ditch attempt to get in with the game, and even though I think she handled it well, her game didn't prevail.

In short, Dani doesn't care about winning the game. ED does. If he really cares about her, he would convince her that leaving is in her best interest.

Whamber and Jess now going off on Eric...in a little way...

Ruh ruh....someone called Eric 'Mr America'...Eric says Jen did...after he came out of his DR session...are they getting wise???

Sigh.........

I was gonna say........

Screw it. No one listens anyways....you think they do, but they don;t

Aw, Dep many of us do listen to you. I really look forward to reading your posts and what you have to say! Just thought you could use a virtual hug :hug:.

Archived