Tuesday 8/14 Show

laladoopiedu

Can I just say, ugh, DUSTIN?!?!?!?

What a freaking arrogant jerk! I wonder how he's gonna feel when he gets booted out on Thursday... I mean, he has a bigger chance than Dick, I get that feeling.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh how I hope Dustin is eating his nasty diary room words on Thursday!

this is pathetic

fingerbang for what?

i dont see what with the lets rally up in masses to vote dustin out

is there even a doubt

i mean it isnt rocket science that dick fan base is way bigger

this is the crap that made me hate bb 6 and ac in general

folks go way overboard

It says 10 for text message (which I don't do)

It never says I'm cut off when I vote online, but it may only count a certain amount from each IP address? We have 4 computers....all voting for dustin....not sure how many will count, but we're voting!

Wow, there are simply some hateful &%#$* people in this thread.. You know who you are..

Danielle will be crying like a newborn baby here soon, and I expect all you who like her, will be crying foul, instead of laughing and glorifying it like you've been with Jess, Jen and Kail..

Different strokes, for different folks!

I don't think anyone is being hateful, everyone is simply voicing their opinions, to which they are entitled!

" Different strokes, for different folks!

I don't think anyone is being hateful, everyone is simply voicing their opinions, to which they are entitled! "

Totally agree its like sticks or stones!!!! That veto competition is simply one of my favorite competitions ever if not the best! So priceless!

In my opinion Jameka looked stupid again on this show. Her own group wouldn't stick up for her. Dick showed that everything he does is an act. A funny act, but an act. Dustin is everything he was saying Dick was after the Veto comp. Jen is completely off everyone's radar. I didn't think she could do that. I want more episodes where Amber doesn't speak. Zach threw the Veto comp too easy, and everyone knew it.Jessica is finally wising up that she's out for herself, not a group. Eric is just a bad actor. He couldn't stay home sick from school with that act. Danielle is a good actress. She sealed the deal with that "fight".

Funniest BB episode EVER! . . . thanks to Dick.

(Dick-haters will disagree)

Bangs on the metal lid to wake Dustin.

Turns lid upside down, imitating Las Vegas cocktail waitress Amber - "cigars, cigarettes"

Wins POV, yells THANK YOU, JEEESUS!"

Says to Jameka: God didn't help you. He must have been busy doing something else.

Much more hilarity . . .too much to mention.

GO DICK!!!!

Make sure you cast multiple times just click on AP tab again I think you can vote up to ten times!

seriously whats the point of going overboard

last i heard and seen dustin was the least favorite hg

its not rocket science who will win this poll

again i ask why go overboard

I think it's because they all trash talk on Daniele but hers seems to be over things that don't make much sense but more the fact that she wants to say ANYTHING about her. She's always in her mouth. What on earth did God have to do with what Dick was saying to her after the veto?

Turns lid upside down, imitating Las Vegas cocktail waitress Amber - "cigars, cigarettes"

oh my, that had me laughing so hard!

and yea, eric sounded like he was laughing when he was talking to jess saying he was "sick"

Archived