Tuesday 8/14 Show

laladoopiedu

first it was two years now it is 6 years smh

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

six years or not it is still bs

yeah, I heard that, too. Dani keeps increasing the amount of years she gave her dad the silent treatment.
yep she cant even keep the lie straight

how do you know its not completely true? im not saying that it is, im just relaying the facts that I heard ..not only on tv, but on live feeds...as most of you know (or not know) im on bedrest, so this is what I do all day is watch the live feeds from my bed..unless i get uncomfortable and then i end up in my chair to talk to you all :)

from the video i seen when they show vincent they said only the last two years have they been estrange and its because of the money. so how in the hell does extra 4 years come in . phoneys

Hi Dawnie, and I hope you get well soon!! And it may very well be completely true that they haven't spoken over the years. But I read last night where he and Dani tried out for BB season 5 and 6. Something seems a little fishy to me about the whole thing, I also read where they knew each other was going to be on the show before it ever started.

she said 6 yrs of her LIFE...not the LAST six years..so that could break down to mean: a few years off and on..

i can tell you that speaking of my life, I have not spoken to my dad(who is a prick) for 5 yrs out of my life...but it not mean it was consecutive...only the last year has been consecutive..understand what I mean?

both were bb applicants whores

thank you Tere :) I see where you are coming from..thats all I was wondering(which is why i said its not that I dont believe that) just what she came out to say, what it meant from how I understood it LOL

she said 6 yrs of her LIFE...not the LAST six years..so that could break down to mean: a few years off and on..

i can tell you that speaking of my life, I have not spoken to my dad(who is a prick) for 5 yrs out of my life...but it not mean it was consecutive...only the last year has been consecutive..understand what I mean?

once again from piece i seen with vincent he said up until last two years they were all close and big happy family so where in those those year did things go wrong if what vincent is saying is true

ok you didnt understand what i meant LOL thats cool...im just saying that over her 20 yrs of life, 6 of those were not of speaking terms..the 2 yrs might have come from the tmie she was 18-20

maybe i just overanalyze too much LOL

I do think they applied to the show together. That surprised look on Danielle's face when she saw her father was fake. She knew he was there.

I didn't like some of the things D/D did but if Dustin gets booted it's his own fault. They should have put up Zach. why put up one of your own?

I didn't like some of the things D/D did but if Dustin gets booted it's his own fault. They should have put up Zach. why put up one of your own?

they want to one up marcellus

I expect the DR will have their say with Zach and Jen. Just judging from what I've seen from people here in the last hour, Dick is HUGELY more popular than Dustin. He IS the show at this point.

Archived