Younger BB Fans!!!

Guest Dylesia

***Sigh*** Just turned 28 last week....I too have been watching since the great Dr Will...My dad got me watching the show hes been watching since season 1 I told him he was nuts watching a bunch of people trapped in a house...and now I have the live feeds and cant miss a show and have to check mortys every morning before I go to work to see what I missed from 12-6am!!! :lol: whos nuts now?! :lol:

Guest momof2

OH MY! Rock a bye baby on the tree top... I will sing and rock all of you to sleep. So far as I've read I'm OLD - the oldest - 42 - Yikes!! But I have a 5 year old that keeps me VERY young. Age is just a number! Live life for fun!

OH MY! Rock a bye baby on the tree top... I will sing and rock all of you to sleep. So far as I've read I'm OLD - the oldest - 42 - Yikes!! !

Nope mom...you're not the oldest...and neither am I. There are several others on here that are our age. :D

Babyvfan....

Come on in !

I know of a few more teens that just joined.

Vampiregoose - teen

Dylesia - teen

Agiordano - 18

There's probably more teen Newbies - but here are the ones that come to mind.

Big Brother helped me to maintain my sanity!!

Funny, it has the opposite effect on me.

Fuskie

Who in all fairness was insane long before Big Brother...

Guest elliott

im a teen.

i tuned into BB on the first season but it confused me so i didn't watch again until the 3rd season.

now i wish i had stuck with it! I'm obsessed with this stuff!

I'm a teen, but I have been a fan since BB3, i just signed up for this today, but I have looked at morty's stuff last year for BB5, i stayed up intill 7est, i was waiting for that one endurnace challenge, Diane and Jase were left, then Diane won. :)

Guest Candycane

I am also new here. I have been reading this site forever and never realized how to sign up here. I think this site is the best!!! So hello everyone.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name