Younger BB Fans!!!

Guest Dylesia

Guest Dylesia

I was just wondering...I'm new to the forum, but I've been browsing morty's tv since last big brother season. Just wanted to know when the fantasy game starts.....By the way, I'm a teen...wonder if I'm the only young BB fan.

Guest ranster627

you will have to keep checking the CBS web site for that ... welcome to Morty's and Happy posting!!!!

Guest agiordano

im an 18 male , lol n i love big brother ........ all my friends and family think im a little weird cause i watch the live feeds , lol

Guest ranster627

I am weird and proud of it ... just had a great lunch ... or was it dinner? :twisted:

Guest Shockalot

Oh Noooooo!

I knew this day would come but I always tried to avoid it .. Im now the 'Older generation' Of BB Fan LOL!

In fact, I still make posts with the acronym - ROFLMFAO!

Thats how old I am.

Oh well.. I remember back to the turn of the Century and BB1. I was under 30 back in those days.

Now Im just an Oldie.

Whats really freaky to me is to think even patstoland was just a young teen back in BB1!

I didnt expect to feel like this until Big Brother 12 or 14. Then Id be completely bald and grey and explaining to the 'Kids' what a 'Mike Boogie' was and how 'eyebrow piercings' worked.

ROFLMAO!

Oh Noooooo!

I knew this day would come but I always tried to avoid it ..  Im now the 'Older generation' Of BB Fan LOL!

In fact, I still make posts with the acronym - ROFLMFAO! 

Thats how old I am.

Oh well..  I remember back to the turn of the Century and BB1.  I was under 30 back in those days.

Now Im just an Oldie.

Whats really freaky to me is to think even patstoland was just a young teen back in BB1!

I didnt expect to feel like this until Big Brother 12 or 14.  Then Id be completely bald and grey and explaining to the 'Kids' what a 'Mike Boogie' was and how 'eyebrow piercings' worked.

ROFLMAO!

A mike Boogie!!! :rofl Oh that is so funny!!! hey I was 23 when all this BB started :lol: Hope that helps!!!

I am 23, but I will be 24 by the end of this season (September 14). I started watching the show cuz I was almost 7 months pregnant at the time and I had nothing better to do than sit on my butt cuz it was sooooooooo hot outside and I was huge! I started with BB2, and from what I've heard, I didn't miss much with BB1. I've been watching BB since before my son was born, now he's almost 4!!!! :shock:

Guest rickjames

Hey all. I'm 28 love bb have been watching since the first season. Just started posting here on mortys, but have been reading all of the excellent posts since last season. This year looks killer.

Guest Shockalot

AdriaO:

Awwww whos the little Morty Cutie?

LOL

Sorry.. but I just cant believe how young you are!

Now I feel a responsibility not to post BB nudes on my site!!!

If I was your age again and watching BB2-6 - I would probably have lost all confidence in adults by now!

I'm a teenager!! Currently I'm 18, though I'll be 19 in mid-September. I've been watching Big Brother faithfully since the fourth season. (After I fell deathly ill and spent nearly two months in the hospital and then cooped up at home in bed -- television and Big Brother helped me to maintain my sanity!!)

Guest ranster627

Just being minful of people on the net ... if you are under 18 please think before you post an age, and consider just saying you are a teen ...

Thanks! :wink: ... and I appreciate your kind attention to this brief Mod Interlude ... :wink:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name