Has Nick Given Up?

mk820

This has been the slowest day in the BB house this season. I thought Nick would use today to talk to some people about their votes but he hasn't. Do you think he has given up? Do you think he could pick up any votes by talking to people and if so who?

Usually if anything happens, it will happen at night.

True. But on slop Nick is in bad shape at night. I wonder if he is waiting until the last minute? I'm afraid he's a gonner. He's not going to get Amber because of Dustin. If Amber cries (and she will) it will only make the others mad at Nick. Jess will not vote against her alliance and Jameka will think God is sending Nick home or whatever her strange religious thoughts are. If he has Dani, Zack, ED and America's Player vote - that leaves a 4 to 4 tie. Dustin will send him home.

Nick told Dan that his intention was to spend the rest of his time in the house cuddling her and "what happens happens". It's not that he has "given up"...he has not even "started up"... :animated_rotfl:

Guest jordansmom

Either way ED will go off tomorrow. It might be better for tv if Nick goes. IMHO Nick never came to play he came to get on tv.

the casting this year suck. i want nick to stay but screw that send him home

Yeah this year is pretty bad based on the houseguests and the "new twists" CBS keeps giving us. Hopefully one day they will get new producers and have them do something exciting for a change.

Guest jordansmom
want nick to stay but screw that send him home
:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Im drinking tonite and that statement made me look twice lol.

Yeah this year is pretty bad based on the houseguests and the "new twists" CBS keeps giving us. Hopefully one day they will get new producers and have them do something exciting for a change.

c/s that

cosign

Archived