Renting Out Bb House

easy parking

I do get the easy parking... I have had 6 knee surgeries on the same knee and am looking at having it replaced in the fall... I too bet they are looking at those cute knees... Well, that is if they can see them with his black socks pulled up so high... I bet they think he has a cute arse too... ;)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dang SueZ... i think that is great that you know your way around a computer... at that age :hide: do you know how to text message? cause i suck at that. i am 36 and it takes me forever to text. but i am pretty good around my computer!!! :animated_bouncy:

LOL Fizzle I don't have a clue how to text... Never have learned... I like to talk on the cell phone not read LOL...

Sorry Ginger, but at least I didn't say that Oldguys pants are tight and they were liking what they saw there :)

SueZ - 58?! You call that OLD?!!!

I'm 71 - but my friends tell me I don't look a day over 70. Must be my snazzy outfits and cute knees.

LOL Fizzle I don't have a clue how to text... Never have learned... I like to talk on the cell phone not read LOL...

:animated_rotfl: Yana took the words right outta my mouth Fizzle...

Oldguy, 70 is young compared to the neighbors I got around me. My MIL lives in an old Croation neighborhood in Youngstown Ohio...avg age 88. They have all but legally adopted me. Well except a couple of the wives who have reminded me it is for my better health that I should wear my "brazzier" while mowing the lawn.....

:animated_bouncy:

Why did they remind you to wear a bra? Were you going topless??? Let's see now - what was your address again? . . .

:D Not topless, just braless. Being as I lived in California for the last 30 years I am use to high temps, but not humidity and dew points. It is so hot here sometimes I have taken to wearing t-shirts that I have cut out the necks and sleeves...well I guess some are a little easy to see into at times so the neighbor lady across street "kindly" took me aside and lectured me on the proper attire for mowing the lawn. Of course she is the same one that my first week I got so tired of her peeking at me through her blinds, that i puposely mooned her one day :animated_rotfl:

Do you think astro turf will need trimming??? :animated_bouncy:

Ginger - How could you say that you don't know anyone on these boards??? Why didn't you admit that you and I have been engaged for two years? I'm crushed.

Dumblonde - it's okay if you want to bring Dick into the house . . . on one condition. You MUST supply him

with plenty of Gas-X, Beano, and air fresheners!

Thanks...feel better but might get afraid to bend over in that case.... :smilielol:

Gotta leave the house (both this one and mine) church doings and I got 8 lbs of slaw to deliver. You all behave will Im' out..NOT :party_smilie:

Archived