Sunday's Show Discussion

CeCiMom

I could swear I saw that at least 2 weeks ago... editors couldn't find enough new interesting footage?

Kalhuua - Did you just say Dick was waking people up and telling them how to feel Amber??!!

I gotta go back up 3 or 4 posts and re-read that.

Dick woke Amber up the other day to talk I also read that he woke up another houseguest can't remember who to talk.

What I meant telling Amber how to feel was about her emotions...not to cry and such.Amber annoys me but she is an emotional person and Dick has no right to tell people how to feel or act

Yeah, that was from a while back. The editing is definately not linear. The producers don't want Nick to cut his hair because of continuity. They are going to draw clips from any point in the summer if it suits the stories they want to portray.

i missed it. i watch the dvr recording about 7 est :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

The producers don't want Nick to cut his hair because of continuity. They are going to draw clips from any point in the summer if it suits the stories they want to portray.

Does this mean he can't shave either? I about died when seeing him the other day with that hideous brown/white sweater, hair, and face-mess (no other way to put it). I think all the guys look better than him; even Dick ranks slightly higher than Nick imo.

watching the show now. why the hell jafaka crying when joe left when she was in on getting joe out :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

so jameka got nerve to get upset with dick over the africa thing but didnt when jessica told her she was bringing colored smh :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived