Gay Houseguests (A Discussion)

Hello everyone! I've been reading all the theories and speculations, and just thought I'd throw mine in the mix.

Did anyone else notice that although James is "from" Atlanta, all of his favorite sports teams are based in Miami? My theory is that he's gay and he's Beau's "partner", either in the game or perhaps in life. Well, that's my shot in the dark. I guess we'll know soon enough!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ranster627

Welcome aboard and Happy Posting ...

would be very interesting if James was a "log cabin" republican!

Guest ranster627

Now back to the subject at hand ...

I am beginning to wonder if the whole cast could be gay?

Guest manyazavoot

lol, that would be no fun. What about the Diane's and Holly's? I love the girls who try and put their charms over on the guys.

lol, that would be no fun. What about the Diane's and Holly's?  I love the girls who try and put their charms over on the guys.

maybe not fun for you. It would be fun for many others to see gay people trying to charm each other.

We have had enough stragiht people getting together thoughout the majority of reality shows. They always put in 1 gay guy..well what fun is that? why should heteros get all the possibilities of flirting their way to the top? Isn't that somewhat of a disadvantage for gays?

Guest manyazavoot

Have you ever seen Room Raiders or Next on MTV (both dating shows) when all the contestants are either gay or lesbian?

The two or three who don't get picked hook up with each other.

By the way, I have nothing against gay people :wink:

Guest ranster627

For me it would be great fun if it was turned upside down with one token heterosexual! :wink:

Isn't the whole cast listed as single? That would be a really wild show if everyone was gay or bi. I would like to see one st8 just to flip things around...

That's it if something happens and I can't watch tomorrow I am going to go insane...

Isn't the whole cast listed as single? That would be a really wild show if everyone was gay or bi. I would like to see one st8 just to flip things around...

That's it if something happens and I can't watch tomorrow I am going to go insane...

April and Eric both are married

April and Eric both are married

Ah but it doesn't say who they are married too right? I think ranster might be on to something

Guest ranster627

well I happen to know many people that "came out" after a marriage and kids ...

Now I am not saying they are "all" gay ... but I sure would be happy if they were ...

just speculating here!!! :wink:

Guest manyazavoot

I think having a lesbian on the show is a bit unique in itself.

If there are two gay people that's also pretty unique.

I can't wait for tomorrow!!!

Guest ranster627

I have been thinking about this a lot ... I bet there were people in past seasons who may have been gay, but were not out ... I don't want to create a list here, I am just saying ...

I can see a fear element being on TV for a game show reality thing, and dreading being "outed" on the show ...

again ... just thinking out loud!

during the today show tour/interviews they showed april kissing a man...could be red herring too

Well, if she really IS a man...... or was......

I thought it was maggie that they showed kissing a guy though.

From what I was looking at it was April. Its pretty cool knowing that I am 20 mins from 2 contestants in the show. Wish I knew them so I could give little tid bits. Oh well back to my boring life. hehe

From listening to Julie Chen this morning saying that there was really only 7 couples - either friends, partners or co-workers make this really interesting. We know there are 2 gay people on the show so that could mean there are really 4 if you want to go that way. Its not like they will tell us this info before the show because we would figure out the links before they wanted us to. Ok I am just rambling now.

Brain is needing a latte- better go make me one :roll: