Bb8 Alice In Wonderland Theme/possibilities?

So, Julie Chen showed us that the BB8 house had a "little room" and a "big room" and a general Alice in Wonderland like vibe...

But what else might they do with the Alice in Wonderland theme?

Share you thoughts/ideas.

What type of Competitions might they have?

What about those Flamingos:

In the book, there was a croquet game using hedgehogs as the balls and FLAMINGOS as the mallets - anyone remember the CBS logo with the Flamingos around it? I see a croquet game and a deck of cards in our future, I think Allision and team have a lot more planned for us.

Other Possibilities:

Might they use a Rabbit Hole instead of Front Door to evict Guests?

Might Janelle come back as the "Queen of Hearts/Tarts"?

Time for you to dust off your old books, Disney videos and/or its time to google "Alice in Wonderland" to come up with some creative things that the BB8 team might do to keep us entertained.

Oh Cali no, please don't get the Janelle coming back into the house rumor started here again... It's already started on other boards... They are saying she'll be back in the house on July 19th... All this according to a wikipedia listing... I know you aren't saying she is coming back into the house, but some people who don't read the whole post, but just scan them will see that and we will be on a roll again LOL... No please understand I am joking with you... The part about the wikipedia listing is true, but the rest is a joke...

Quote: "There's a teacup in the backyard. Other then that I don't know. "

Out of all the rides in disneyworld, the teacups always make my head spin and I feel like vomiting.

I'm late, I'm late, I'm late for an important date...........................

reality.... it was short and sweet. all others will give long explainations of what they think, and you just said you saw a teacup in the back yard. period. i just found it funny. but in a good way.

Janelle is coming back?!!!! Wonderful!!! She's one of my all-time favorites. Wait till Onion Ring (I mean

Mr. Orionvierling) hears about this. He loved Janelle

and always raved about her beauty, charm and intelligence. He was devastated when she didn't win.

Ohboy, ohboy, ohboy! Ovie, where are you? Did you

hear the news??? Janie's back!!!!

Simmer down kids...me thinks the new house may have a bunch more Holly's then Janelle's coming in but you never know...

Now imagine what they could do with a "late for a very important date" 5 minute wake-up call, then being sent into the backyard for an HOH endurance challenge in a supersized spinning teacup.

I can see it now...in the 14th hour Jen promises Dick that she will not nominate him if he leaves the spinning teacup and then winks at the camera.

Guys this season is Drug inspired...Alice in Wonderland is Awhnnn...

Alice in Wonderland Quote:

"Curiouser and curiouser!"

It's drug inspired and most of us are on drugs... WWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEE what a fun season this is going to be!!!

Ain't it though... I really needed this laugh guys... Thanks so much... I have a browser hijacker and it's ruining my night...

Drugs are bad for y'all. This is your brain, this is your brain on drugs and this is your brain on drugs while watching BB. All a dangerous combination.

Have a nice cup of tea. Fizzle you have a mug of tea. Tea is better than drugs.

Archived