Bb8 Alice In Wonderland Theme/possibilities?

I'm telling you Yana, we were teasing a month ago in the rumor thread about the couch being in an alliance with the toaster but this year it could happen.

Alice in Wonderland is one bizarre read....

There a paranoid Queen that liked beheadings, lying, deceit, judging, a snarky smirking chesire cat, a gibberish talking mad hatter, Alice took a swig from a Bottle that said "Drink Me", something that says "Eat Me". If they follow-up on the theme this could be one wild ride.

Yeah well, mine are sometimes prescriptions... Sometimes they are samples... But all are given to me by my doctor :)

Fizzle...the problem is taking too many :)

Then again who am I to say...

My drug is Big Brother

Hi my name is Cali and I am a BBaholic

Alice in Wonderland is a hoot. I liked the part when Brer Fox threw Brer Rabbit into the briar pa . . .

Uh - let's see now . . . didn't Uncle Remus tell the kids to sit on his knee so that - uh - wait now - didn't Brer

Wolf say to Alice : "Hey Alice, where is . . . uh . . .

well, Edit! I think I got a mix-up in my stories. I'm sorry.

th-th-that's all, folks.

Fizzle...don't take the bait...Ginger is trying to trap you. Take another pill, quick!

No, Oldguy...you got it right.You just drank too much of the "Drink Me" potion.

Possibility - 2 former houseguests return as Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum - the question, though is which HGs have made the most bone-headed moves?? I would suggest Marcellas for not using the veto on himself and Kaysar for taking his finger off the button.

i have been good in the last week and have been reading what dream, Jem, and Dade have posted in the Media thread...

and in one of the post, was something that said that previous houseguest will not be returning for anything.... so i am guessing that.. that means for any guest appearances too?

if you find yourself at a loss of things to read on the boards, the media thread always has something good to read! :animated_bouncy:

I see a game of chess in the future, definitely. There's a huge chess set in the backyard, and in the book there is a chess game with life-sized figures (if I'm not mistaken).

Through the looking glass--maybe some sort of picture mixup face game again? Or maybe another question/answer contest about the contents of the house, with the mirrors being one of the questions. How many mirrors, how many mirrors with pink frames, how many with blue, etc.

For endurance, maybe they will have to sit on top of a huge mushroom without falling off?

The safest bet is that they will have a "tea party" theme for a challenge. Maybe they will have to eat gross things during that challenge, or maybe it will be a food comp. where they earn their food for a week.

Edited to add: I can imagine a challenge where they have to clear sand, maybe to find oysters! Remember the Walrus and the Carpenter:

"The Walrus and the Carpenter

Were walking close at hand;

They wept like anything to see

Such quantities of sand:

“If this were only cleared away,”

They said, “It would be grand!”

“If seven maids with seven mops

Swept for half a year,

Do you suppose,” the walrus said,

“That they could get it clear?”

“I doubt it,” said the Carpenter,

And shed a bitter tear."

i wonder if they remembered to pay for the rights to use the phrase 'alice in wonderland' or if they will switch to foth everytime someone says that to describe the decor.......im just sayin

Howie could be on shrooms...

Like the idea of a Kaysar hookah smokin caterpillar, Katy

Nursie: I was wondering about the copyrights too...

Other side note: There is some interesting stuff on the net with Disney's fascination with Alice in Wonderland...some items suggest that some short animations Walt did with brother Roy around Alice in Wonderland during the 20's led to the rise of Mickey Mouse.

No more talk about ex-HGs returning please - producers might get the impression that's what you want!

They're might be a couple of comps linked to the theme, but I don't think they'll follow it too much - they didn't really last year with the whole medieval thing.

I just saw this emotion thingy :cheshire: and thought how perfect it was for this thread. Remember the cat that would change colours or something? Maybe they'll do that to various rooms in the house...or... maybe they'll get a talking pompous cat?

No more talk about ex-HGs returning please - producers might get the impression that's what you want!

I definitely agree, Brek.

But you gotta admit that Kaysar is the huka-king. So maybe he'll sit on a mushroom on Thursday's Housecalls.

Archived