Whats The Best Live Feed Package To Get From Mortys?

uvp

Okay, stoopid question time:

I just signed up for the 3-month package, and downloaded RealPlayer to my Desktop.

So...when BB is on, I just click on RealPlayer, and enter Search for BB??

Told ya it was stoopid...

I just signed up.. (through Morty's) I got the monthly pkg.. easier on the pocket book.. anyhow.. how are you guys watchign the feeds now? I have the icon on my desktop but it just comes up with the main BB page.

Yath --

Once I get my BB Reloader I never go to the Real Player link.

I agree with Marty. RealPlayer can get persnickety sometimes, and then there's the timeout issue.

BB Reloader is really worth the small money.

You click on RealPlayer, make sure it recognizes you as a "member" and then minimize it, then click on Reloader and you're set until forever.

No timeouts. As many feeds as you want, not just the 4-feed quandrant or a single feed.

If you want to watch feeds 2 and 3, you open Reloader twice, for two different "boxes."

And then of course, there is its amazingly easy screen capture and video taping capability.

(I sound like a commercial -- but I'm just another soul who found simplicity!)

By the way - from the BB Reloader website:

"If you already have a SuperPass you can purchase the Reloader beginning on July 6th."

I used reloader for the first time last year and IF you are making video and taking caps it really is a god send. If you're not, the no time-out links work great too.

I love the shots you can take with reloader. You can set it up where all you do is click and the pictures just go in a folder you have set up.

I don't make much screen shots but I don't know what I would do without my Reloader.. its a god send.. just click and you are ready to go.. to me Realplayer in itself is always buggy... not to mention the time outs and stuff.. with reloader I don't have that problem plus if I wanna record while I am not at the computer :)

Archived